It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what I think about how bad our wolrd is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
So tonight I was talking with my brother and step dad about a lot of things. We talked about ancient aliens, politics, religions, wonders of the world, war, area 51 and the list goes on.

It made me think. We live in such secrecy. We live to please people. When does it all end? When can we get along, when can we share. A little secret to yourself is fine but the illuminati. Why can't we know there's a group who are trying to make the wold work. Why do gov's want to keep us from knowing about conspiracies etc..

What should we do in life? Work for people who treat us like s**t. Make us work for them, while they tax us, take our hard earned means/resource. Members of parliment/congress/democrats/republicans get all these benefits - Cheap travel, treated like royalty etc.. They don't do anything. All they do is tell people what to do and steal from them. I don't see Barack Obama, John Key or Julia Gillard over in Japan helping with disaster relief, in New Zealand cleaning up Christchurch from liquidation. Yeah they give out money, left right and center but they just get that printed from federal reserves which is never expected to be paid back. It's ridiculous

An average person goes over their credit card spending and they get evicted from their house and repossessed belongings. What about the US gov who's 14tril in debt? Or NZ which is 14 bil in debt? Why aren't they removed from power? I don't see much of that money get paid back soon.

Anonymous are a step. Why should we listen to these brutes. They steal from us. Tax our hard earned money. Charge a fortune for healthcare while they probably get free health care for arguing with other parties. They don't listen to their people , keep secrets from them. They tax the people who help us - Physicists, doctors, plumbers, engineers, electricians, fire fighters.

When will we have enough of it? I'm fed up. 9/11 - Where was George Bush? In the safety of his white house? All he gave was a speech on how terrible the event was. We're not in the best interest of our governments. They only look out for themselves. Financial gain.

Things like - Why can't we know what's inside area51? - All this technology theft is already happening. The US is advanced for sure but hiding there technology wont stop countries like China catching up. Why can't hey confirm whether they have anti gravity craft or if extra terrestrials have visited. Why can't they confirm if the NWO exists. They keep secrets from us and trick us into respecting them.

Where's our freedom? Where's our benefits? Where's our respect? We never get a say in anything. Why can't we get fluorine out of our water? Why do we respect royals? What do they do? Wait for the next king/queen to die so they can regain power?

Sorry for being so pessimistic and targeting the US but I mean this for everywhere. I am talking about all gov's.

Anyway this is my rant for the night. I wasn't sure what section to put this under but it can be moved if you don't want it here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I agree 100%, guess it will stop when the people stand up and say it's enough. However, I really don't ever see that happening as TPTB keep us in debt and entertained with mind numbing BS. They have dumbed down society and we've let them do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Know exactly how you feel.
If you want and havnt seen it before,download and watch the Zeitgeist series or just the first one to start with. Just google it. It will give you some answers to some of your questions.
Theres a bit of "fluff" in it and there are some high ideals in it as well but will give you a good overview of the reality we live in and why things are the way they are. Its probably old news to most here.
This was one of first ones I watched.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

Have watched Zeitgesit. That and the Charlie Chaplan speech from the great dictator made me think about this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think we have the sickest and badest Planet in the hole Universe..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Our world isnt bad its just the infestation covering the surface which is bad,eventually we will get a good de-lousing to clean the planet up then everything will be fine again

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

i hope so brother

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You are living through the times of Judgement Day.

Not a God, but man is now using the Internet/technology to determine who they wish to keep around......and everyone else is put on the Naughty List Server where programs take over to eliminate those souls from Earth.

Men are now playing God.

Weather Warfare....denying countries rain....destroying their crops......

Pity the souls who live after us.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It seems like this world exists in the "Dark Universe" sometimes.
It really is only a few that are creating and nurturing this travesty. But TPTB seem to be untouchable.
Its a world no longer influenced by morals but is governed by legalities.
If I hear the words "Freedom" or "Liberty" again in my life I will...............

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
yay its a world everybody

top topics

join