It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny unseen pictures of Adolf Hitler emerge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by philozofer

no way! I would vote for Gary Oldman to play him. He's a top notch actor and could pull it off.In those photos it looks like hes practicing to be Dr. Evil. >.>

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Even though I agree that the Iranian leadership have completely lost the plot - I think they were referring to the fact that America and NATO countries (especially the UK, France and Germany) have been overseeing a reign of terror on the Global population - and they are only just getting started.

War by deception - and infiltration.

And as much as I despise what Hitler and the Nazi's did, what our current leaders have been doing is as bad but more industrialised.

We are so close to tipping over into the last big war, and our "leaders" are encouraging it.

Iran is small fry.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator

Originally posted by daaskapital
He was one of the greatest speakers in modern history imo, the way he used emotion and his aura looked as if it captivated the environment in which he was in (Going by the clips available). He was also an amazing leader (I know, i know, he was evil, but every leader has his dark side, e.g. Nero and others that people can easily think of). The fact is, he was a capable leader, by leading Germany from a troubled country to a superpower.

Note: I am in no way condoning Adolf's actions.
edit on 10-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

At the end of the day he was no more or less evil then the allies

WHAT THE HELL?

Screw you for that..... you are either uneducated, or just plain idiotic.

friggen wow.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

No crazier than the people in power today..

Yep the allies killed millions of people, had horrible pow camps and bombed civilians.. To this day america has continued to do that horrible stuff making them 10000x worse then hitler ever was

All quotes made by the OP'er

Is this thread serious??? Hitler wasn't even that good of an orator. He just happened to put himself into power of a country at the right place at the right time. If it wasn't for the morons who abused Germany after World War I, we wouldn't have put Germany into a place of poverty and great depression in the 20's. Hitler even lost his last election to Hindenburg by almost 16%. If it wasn't for the enabling act of 1933, Hitler would never have been appointed chancellor of Germany, the rest is history....

AS for him being as evil as those in power today, I seriously wonder who on gods earth you are talking about. Ahmadinejad has killed millions of millions of a specific religious group? Obama? Kim Jong il (before he died)??

He was no more evil than the allies???? I seriously hope you are referring to Stalin. Because that is the only way one can agree with you. The difference between Stalin and Hitler at the time would be Stalin wasn't trying to take over sovereign nations while killing his millions. Hitler was the aggressor, and allying with Stalin was the only way to take out Hitler. But you cannot honestly say the mass genocide committed by Hitler made him equal to the leaders of the United States France or Britain...

Or is this a thread of believers that the holocaust never happened? If so, I'll gladly not argue and just leave the blind to lead the blind.
edit on 10-2-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

This thread is about Funny pictures of Adolf, sissy boy Hitler.

*Excuse my language, I've been listening to too much Frank Zappa

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by philozofer

This thread is about Funny pictures of Adolf, sissy boy Hitler.

*Excuse my language, I've been listening to too much Frank Zappa

And the OP brought all of what I referred to up.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I've seen these pictures and stills in a recent National Geographic Apocalypse-docu. The rise of hitler part 1 and 2 is was called...I believe. These gestures he make are Wagner opera inspired.He practised various poses for his future retoric engagements..

edit on 10/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
a pow camp is different from a nazi concentration/death camp.
prisoner of war is a prisoner of war, a jewish person is hated and killed for what?
war is hell but he was evil before the war.
i'd rather not be speaking german right now and i love my jewish friends so thank god and yoda for the allies.
edit on 10/2/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

My point is at the end of the day both sides killed millions of innocent people, infact to this day many people still die from the effects of the bombs dropped in Japan.
Many of the pow camps were pretty horrible, in fact probably a lot worse then some of the concentration camps..

Who knows why the jews were killed but today its the jews killing other religions, so obviously there is something that makes people do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by philozofer

Reminds me of Kevin Spacey. I could and would like to see a character of Hitler played by that man.

For some reason I would love to see anthony hopkins play him. even tho they look nothing alike

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by TheCommentator

Originally posted by daaskapital
He was one of the greatest speakers in modern history imo, the way he used emotion and his aura looked as if it captivated the environment in which he was in (Going by the clips available). He was also an amazing leader (I know, i know, he was evil, but every leader has his dark side, e.g. Nero and others that people can easily think of). The fact is, he was a capable leader, by leading Germany from a troubled country to a superpower.

Note: I am in no way condoning Adolf's actions.
edit on 10-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

WHAT THE HELL?

Screw you for that..... you are either uneducated, or just plain idiotic.

friggen wow.
Actually that opinion comes from over education

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Is this thread serious??? Hitler wasn't even that good of an orator. He just happened to put himself into power of a country at the right place at the right time. If it wasn't for the morons who abused Germany after World War I, we wouldn't have put Germany into a place of poverty and great depression in the 20's. Hitler even lost his last election to Hindenburg by almost 16%. If it wasn't for the enabling act of 1933, Hitler would never have been appointed chancellor of Germany, the rest is history....
Yes this thread is serious and hitler is no worse then the people controlling the world today or say the jews in power over in israel.
Wernt the morons who abused germany after ww1 mostly jews?

AS for him being as evil as those in power today, I seriously wonder who on gods earth you are talking about. Ahmadinejad has killed millions of millions of a specific religious group? Obama? Kim Jong il (before he died)?? He was no more evil than the allies???? I seriously hope you are referring to Stalin. Because that is the only way one can agree with you. The difference between Stalin and Hitler at the time would be Stalin wasn't trying to take over sovereign nations while killing his millions. Hitler was the aggressor, and allying with Stalin was the only way to take out Hitler. But you cannot honestly say the mass genocide committed by Hitler made him equal to the leaders of the United States France or Britain... Or is this a thread of believers that the holocaust never happened? If so, I'll gladly not argue and just leave the blind to lead the blind.

Right sorry I must of been imagining the millions of innocent people killed by the US regime.
Ahmadinejad is no where near as evil as the west, same goes for kim jong il; his country would have been way worse off if nk succumbed to western dictatorship.
What about the US and UK bombing civilians or the bombing of Japan?? They were responsible for millions of innocent deaths.

I dont believe the holocaust never happened but I do believe that the same jews who funded hitler are controlling the world today

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
To be honest i don't see whats funny about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join