It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny unseen pictures of Adolf Hitler emerge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Some funny pictures of Adolf practising for his speeches have emerged from Heinrich Hoffmann.
I think this shows a lighter side of the man that we hardly see.
Apparently Hitler hated this first picture.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The lighter side?

Thats not light, thats a crazy man on a mission.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
The lighter side?

Thats not light, thats a crazy man on a mission.
No crazier than the people in power today..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCommentator

Too right.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
He was one of the greatest speakers in modern history imo, the way he used emotion and his aura looked as if it captivated the environment in which he was in (Going by the clips available). He was also an amazing leader (I know, i know, he was evil, but every leader has his dark side, e.g. Nero and others that people can easily think of). The fact is, he was a capable leader, by leading Germany from a troubled country to a superpower.

Note: I am in no way condoning Adolf's actions.
edit on 10-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Your right. Two morons in Iran immediately spring to mind!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I've seen these before. The top one, in the shorts, was taken to make Hitler appeal to the women of Germany, when he was trying to take charge of the country - It was his sexy, manly David Beckham pose (which he himself later banned).

The gestures - Hitler loved Opera (the stage shows, not the talk show host). He had Opera actors train him in the gestures and body language that they use on stage to emphasise his points when he was delivering a speach. He wanted to seem animated and get the crowd going... He was a clever bloke like that.

...and another thing - Did you know the Black / Grey Nazi uniforms were designed for Hitler by Hugo Boss? HB used to even advertise on their posters that they were designers and suppliers to the Nazi's...

Nice pics though.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommentator

These are not new and unseen.
They have not just "emerged".
They are old photos previously published in a book in the 1950's.

The only thing new is that this book is now being published in English.
And for what its worth, there are many copies of these photos on the net already, and have been for years, since anyone with a scholarly interest in Hitler will be well familiar with them already.

That article in the Daily Mail is simply misleading, bordering on lies... and you fell for it.

HERE is just one website with better quality (and more of) those photos, probably scanned from the 1950's book.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
He was one of the greatest speakers in modern history imo, the way he used emotion and his aura looked as if it captivated the environment in which he was in (Going by the clips available). He was also an amazing leader (I know, i know, he was evil, but every leader has his dark side, e.g. Nero and others that people can easily think of). The fact is, he was a capable leader, by leading Germany from a troubled country to a superpower.

At the end of the day he was no more or less evil then the allies

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Your right. Two morons in Iran immediately spring to mind!
I think you miss the point

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

These are not new and unseen.
They have not just "emerged".
They are old photos previously published in a book in the 1950's.

The only thing new is that this book is now being published in English.
And for what its worth, there are many copies of these photos on the net already, and have been for years, since anyone with a scholarly interest in Hitler will be well familiar with them already.

That article in the Daily Mail is simply misleading, bordering on lies... and you fell for it.

HERE is just one website with better quality (and more of) those photos, probably scanned from the 1950's book.
Im sorry, the msm lied to me..Fancy that

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Reminds me of Kevin Spacey. I could and would like to see a character of Hitler played by that man.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

apart from all that genocide, concetration camps and ruling with fear.
although if hitler never existed you might be right, if he didn't war with europe, someone else might have.

ps. even if these aren't new released photos, they're new to me, thanks for making me giggle.
edit on 10/2/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

edit on 10-2-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg

apart from all that genocide, concetration camps and ruling with fear.
although if hitler never existed you might be right, if he didn't war with europe, someone else might have.

Yep the allies killed millions of people, had horrible pow camps and bombed civilians..
To this day america has continued to do that horrible stuff making them 10000x worse then hitler ever was

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a pow camp is different from a nazi concentration/death camp.
prisoner of war is a prisoner of war, a jewish person is hated and killed for what?
war is hell but he was evil before the war.
i'd rather not be speaking german right now and i love my jewish friends so thank god and yoda for the allies.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

I agree

History may not have treated him kindly - and quite rightly so given his political and societal ideologies and the atrocities that occured during his reign....however, as an orator and a leader, he was a man of much integrity.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

No point missed here. The person you replied to said it was not "light" as in humor but Hitler was a crazy man on a mission (Which he was) You then replied no different to the some of the leaders today/. Which is 100% correct. Your point made me think of the terrorist regime in Iran who are in that "Crazy" with an agenda mode. No point missed here. Actually agreeing with your comment about the mental state of some of today's leaders.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by philozofer

Reminds me of Kevin Spacey. I could and would like to see a character of Hitler played by that man.

That would be perfect. Since Kevin is a homosexual too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join