It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that Adam came before Eve.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Evolution is like a production line in a car factory.

1) God, up in his office high above the factory floor walks down and talks with mother Gaia about the new invention He has designed.
2) After much arguing concerning the materials that are available for construction, they reach an agreement and the first model comes off the conveyor belt; Man.
3) They both decide to give the invention a name; 'Adam'.
4) Adam's bodywork is very square (a big box joined with smaller interconnecting boxes).
5) Adam's source of power is given to strength.
6) Finally Adam has 3 dangly parts for which both God and mother Gaia do not know what to do with.
7) Adam is then exposed to the harshness of survival out in the countryside whilst both God and mother Gaia take notes on Adam's performance.
8) Later that day they all return to the factory floor.
9) God is pleased with His work. However mother Gaia looks at the design sheets and notices that there is room for improvement. Mother Gaia implements her changes and the newer model rolls off the production line. This model will be known as 'Woman'.
10) They give this model the name 'Eve'.
11) Instantly the bodywork is much more elegant, slim and aerodynamic.
12) The strength has been replaced by more stamina / endurance. This is because Adam could only manage a few 5 minute bursts of energy and was then tired for the remainder of the day. Eve's energy distribution system allows her to function efficiently all day.
13) The dangly parts have now been reduced to 2 that fit in perfectly with the overall aerodynamic bodywork.

Now this is where Adam's already battered ego goes downhill fast.
God then decides to poor salt on an already painful wound by giving Eve the ability to 'multi-task'.
This allows Eve to win any and all arguments, even when Adam has the advantage and time to pre-plan the 'I cannot possibly lose this argument' speech.

So man did come first and woman came last. But look at the vast improvement of women when compared to the initial prototype model.

Now why are all of the men looking at me like that with bare fists ready to punch my lights out. Ouch.

If Adam and Eve were cars I am sure they would be the following.
Model Name : Eve. Aerodynamic and sexy red.

Model Adam. The initial model was a very basic Russian Lada that was extremely cuboid in design. Add on a V8 engine and there is very little room left for the fuel tank, so once the V8 engine starts Adam is exhausted / drained after 5 minutes with no fuel / juice left.

Whats under the hood?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
To be honest, I'm drunnk. I came into a thread about Adam and Eve and I saw a bunch of car pictures. I do not believe they had cars during the time of Adam and Eve.

That is all.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I now see this is in Jokes forum...

S&F.

rofl-smiley

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I thought this would be about how us men can climax during sex a lot sooner than women.

How stupid do I feel now/

new topics

top topics

join