Sure hope they don't let him in "He after BIG FOOT"

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Only in CANADA

Rick Dyer claimed that he was granted permission by the Canadian government to go into their territory and bag a sasquatch. Randy Filipovic from Canada contacted Canadian Envoriment management and got the above letter

www.thecryptocrew.com...

Hate to tell him this but wrong departement he should of talk to these guy
Before he end up in Jail

www.albertaregulations.ca...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I wonder if he will be hunting snipes too? So........ he is a brave brave man.... He is going after the scariest, biggest, and most illusive made up creature ever.

I wish him luck in his delusion. May the fairies bless this fantasy!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

what a douche
wants to get his rocks off hunting and killing a Sasquatch?

i say let him

with any luck the hunter will become the hunted

when he attracts the attention of a Wendigo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
I wonder if he will be hunting snipes too? So........ he is a brave brave man.... He is going after the scariest, biggest, and most illusive made up creature ever.

I wish him luck in his delusion. May the fairies bless this fantasy!

Ahhh good ole snipe hunting.. The one prey that foiled the great Dr. Frasier Crane

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
is it just me or does that letter not seem odd the fact they are not denying the existance of bigfoot???
i would of expected the letter to refuse him due to the fact its a mythical animal (allegedly)
just seems they have acknowledged its existance

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Like the letter said, he'd have to deal with importing weapons across the border, and anything hunted, has to be permitted.

Is Bigfoot in season? Probably not....
Is Bigfoot considered an endangered species? If so, hunting not allowed.
What would the "specimen" be labeled as? Primate? We don't have primates up here, so not allowed.

He has to obtain permission for whatever species he's hunting, and if he just comes up and starts shooting whatever big fuzzy things he sees roaming around in the forest, I hope he gets caught for poaching (or murder).

I think our hunting laws up here are strict, so he wouldn't be "let in to shoot" a Bigfoot. He could probably look around all he wanted, but there are strict rules for hunters. Preservation of species.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

i would of expected the letter to refuse him due to the fact its a mythical animal (allegedly) just seems they have acknowledged its existance

Don't get lost in our northern forests........

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Like the letter said, he'd have to deal with importing weapons across the border, and anything hunted, has to be permitted.

Is Bigfoot in season? Probably not....
Is Bigfoot considered an endangered species? If so, hunting not allowed.
What would the "specimen" be labeled as? Primate? We don't have primates up here, so not allowed.

He has to obtain permission for whatever species he's hunting, and if he just comes up and starts shooting whatever big fuzzy things he sees roaming around in the forest, I hope he gets caught for poaching (or murder).

I think our hunting laws up here are strict, so he wouldn't be "let in to shoot" a Bigfoot. He could probably look around all he wanted, but there are strict rules for hunters. Preservation of species.

He better have his survival basic up to date or he will end up at the wong end of the stick

Or in jail hopefully

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Only in CANADA

Rick Dyer claimed that he was granted permission by the Canadian government to go into their territory and bag a sasquatch. Randy Filipovic from Canada contacted Canadian Envoriment management and got the above letter

www.thecryptocrew.com...

Hate to tell him this but wrong departement he should of talk to these guy
Before he end up in Jail

www.albertaregulations.ca...

Because Rick Dyer did not say which Province he would be traveling to, I contacted a federal agency. Federal regulations would encompass the entire country, with province making their own provisions based on animal populations.
The fact of the matter is Rick Dyer lied and has yet to show his "permission" to anyone.
Your last sentence sounds as if I would be jailed. I'm assuming you meant Rick.
I did contact the correct agency for this matter. The people there were very professional and very helpful.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
is it just me or does that letter not seem odd the fact they are not denying the existance of bigfoot???
i would of expected the letter to refuse him due to the fact its a mythical animal (allegedly)
just seems they have acknowledged its existance

This was my first thought as well.
Not a word about it not existing, but just make
sure you have all the permit's and the correct
animal name...

odd response in deed.

new topics

top topics

join