It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jearsy Devil (SP?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Does anybody know anything about this or is it just like the "Blair Witch" and a basic movie monster?!?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Jersey Devil is a creature that has been reported since the 1800's in the Pine Barren region of New Jersey. Google it, lots o' linx.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The Jersey Devil isn't a movie monster been alot of sightings of it in southern new jersey. There's this book called Weird N.J. It has alot of stuff about the jersey devil and cryptozoology and other stuff weird that's in new jersey.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i live in southern nj, never seen the thing myself, but plenty of stories. www.wierdnj.com has tons of info about it

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You ever read the book weird NJ it is written by the people running the website.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Not to toot my own horn but...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Thank you all for the posts...it will help me greatly in my search to find more of the strange and unusual(sp?)

thanks again.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
You ever read the book weird NJ it is written by the people running the website.

sure have, its great. they also put out a biannual publication, they have about 23 issues out so far...great stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So, what is the most comon or believed story about the JD?? I know that like most other other popular legends it is bound to have many varaitions, but I was intrested if there is one general just outline legend itself...

new topics

top topics

join