It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again, and time for a proper introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Good evening ladies, gentleman, and possible alien members of ATS. I must first state that this is not my first account on ATS, that account went under the name of Amatorem Sapientiæ but due to a spelling error in the name and the subsequent explosion of the power supply in my computer I can no longer find said account. (mods please close it if you see it) I went through a period of lurking, due to the fact that I have been spending a few months writing a new political theorem. I intend upon posting it in the civil and social unrest forum upon it's completion, and am currently at the 2586 word mark and am only about half way completed. I am a very literate person and a skilled writer, yet I am incapable of understanding grammatics, and necessitate the need of insightful input and proofreading. I must say that I am ecstatic to return, and am delighted to return to the company of my brothers and sisters of ATS. Yet I also feel the need to ask the other members of our community, what happened to the well planned out and highly informative posts. Not only have the topics of discussion become tediously boring of late, but the comments have become polar opposite battles over trivial issues. Why must we have these back and forth battles against each other. I have come to the conclusion that we have these battles due to the evident tension in the digital air. This tension leads me to believe that we are waiting for something extraordinary to occur. I believe that we should just agree to disagree; and unite to deal with the larger problem at hand, our own government. As the old adage goes united we stand, divided we fall. This is where I shall end the post adieu.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome back to ATS! I'm a long time lurker as well trying to get my post count up. I completely agree with what you said, the topics lately have been chaotic to say the least, so much disruption I cannot understand why..
Regardless its a pleasure getting to know your handle, I'll make sure to keep an eye out for your upcoming posts! (It's a tad late for me so I had to cut this short, you know how it is
)
Take care! Peace & love

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thank you, I'll keep an eye out for you also and good night
Second line

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Welcome back,I see from your name your a fan of the Dune series,giving you my standard flag to kick off your account again
see ya around

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thank you and, yes I consider Frank Herbert and his son to be visionary writers. I have read the entire Dune series about 10 times and am re-reading them again currently.

top topics

join