It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's an update on the "strange metal boxes washed up on Oregon beach"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Frankly I have absolutely no idea as I am not interested in the metal boxes.

If you start with this post you will see that I am answering a question that was asked as to whether the earthquake off shore Oregon was in fact a nuclear explosion.

The post to which you responded is the end end of that sub-subject within this thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'd be interested to know if they were level or not...indicating they were placed there, and did not wash up.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

I hope these metal boxes are not pre-set nuclear bombs sent over here from either russia,china or north korea...

Why have i not seen these metal boxes on cnn or fox?

Did i miss those news segments?

There was plenty of talk about lohan,sheen and gaga,but not about these metal boxes...

What else is new and guess what,britney has a new hair style,thats what reallly matters to most people in the usa,right?

There should be military domolition teams breaking these things open live on the evening news...

Have thay tried using geiger counters and x-rays?

Did these metal boxes float up from alien bases at the bottom of the ocean?

Are they a new form of alien communication,like some crop circles might be?

Are they alien monitoring devices,like we send probes to other planets?

Were they remotely flown by aliens out from within their flying saucers and then landed on these beaches?

Are they alien space ships that landed themselves?

They can’t be moved,even when yanked by a four wheel drive truck pulling on heavy chains tied around these humming metal boxes that are still appearing as of Feb. 8 up and down West Coast beaches...
www.huliq.com...

edit on 19-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Remote Viewing Monks - see Alien Intervention:

TextIn 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war. And at that time something remarkable will happen, says, Buddhist monk of Tibet. Supernatural divine powers will intervene. The destiny of the world is not to self-destruct at this time. Scientific interpretation of the monks, statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

Is this the start???

in5d.com...

According to the above link you provided,intervention by superior beings to rescue humanity will happen during a world war in 2012...

Now i have a few questions to ask...

Where were these superior beings during WW-2,saving 70 million lives wasnt worthy enough to warrant their intervention?

These beings didnt feel like saving hiroshima and nagasaki either?

Surely they could have made some kind of token effort and at least disabled auschwitz...

Rest assured,theres no one coming to save us from ourselves...

We made our bed and we'll have to sleep in it...

We have sown the wind and we will reap the whirlwind...
edit on 19-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's simple folks, these are Chinese Trojan horses. Teleportation devices for the coming invasion. Soon you will have millions of Chinese troops appearing on the beaches of the west coast whom will move inland looking for fake Chinese restaurants to eradicate for giving Chinese food a bad name... Mystery solved!

edit on 19-2-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

thank you for all the info,

but i thought the quake was originaly reported as being only 0.1 depth? did it get changed?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
calling these things "boxes" is jumping the gun and judging by the fact that they can’t be moved,even when pulled by a four wheel drive truck with heavy chains tied around them,is telling me that they are solid and so they are probably "metal blocks",not hollowed out metal boxes and metal blocks that are 5ft x 5ft x 2ft are going to be extremely heavy and most likely too heavy to wash up anywhere...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
calling these things "boxes" is jumping the gun and judging by the fact that they can’t be moved,even when pulled by a four wheel drive truck with heavy chains tied around them,is telling me that they are solid and so they are probably "metal blocks",not hollowed out metal boxes and metal blocks that are 5ft x 5ft x 2ft are going to be extremely heavy and most likely too heavy to wash up anywhere...

.... Except there's no physical evidence that they were ever there in the first place. None. As in, it's a hoax. Don't believe everything you read online. Especially here.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT

Originally posted by blocula

.... Except there's no physical evidence that they were ever there in the first place. None. As in, it's a hoax. Don't believe everything you read online. Especially here.

True because even the original location article in the paper (location where it all began) did not carry a picture and she the author quotes the same person as all the info came from. If anyone was interested they could call the newspaper and talk to the article writer from the link.

Also living in a similar coastal town i can say if we had military trucks hauling something from the beach there would be people taking pictures.
www.newportnewstimes.com...
edit on 21-2-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi,

IMHO - ITS A HOAX! I'm inclined to agree with this guy...

UPDATE!! UFO Sightings at Stonefield Beach Reveal Strange Boxes Up and Down Coast: HOAX !!! www.youtube.com... Uploaded by whiteknightnews on Feb 7, 2012 As reported on HULIQ.com by pseudoblogger and CIA operative "Dave Masko", who has planted a false story about UFOs depositing metal boxes on Stonefield Beach, Oregon. There is absolutely no truth to this story. There has been increased UFO activity along the Oregon coast lately, but there have been no boxes found by anyone, anywhere. This is more of a PSYOP than a hoax. The ultimate objective of TBTB is to use this fake news story to distract from the real UFO news stories and to discredit them. In particular, this has been done to take attention away from the actual current UFO buzz: the strange sounds and rumbling worldwide that has coincided with the sealing of several known underground bases in the U.S. Inside sources have attributed this to UFOs nuking at least 13 D.U.M.B.S. worldwide. PROOF OF THE ONGOING NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION OF SECRET UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES: youtu.be...

However, for those who think its all REAL...

Groundzero Radio Show - Strange metal boxes wash up on oregon beaches - Part 1 - www.youtube.com... Part 2 - www.youtube.com... Uploaded by rferris2 on Feb 14, 2012 this is a recorded radio broadcast from the show groundzero radio website here www.groundzeromedia.org... this episode was broadcast on 2/13/2012 in this episode they discuss the strange metal boxes that have washed ashore the oregon coast and all the details they uncovered as they investigated the occurence, what started as strange metal boxes quickly became a potential government coverup involving ufo's and phenomenon that couldnt be explained surrounded the metal boxes which vibrate, emit a low frequency hum, and are surrounded by an aura of colors, mystery abounds these boxes which after a few days vanished from the beaches, though only 3 photos have turned up, it has been reported that over 18 of these boxes have appeared ashore from central oregon beaches all the way to california beaches groundzero radio is not done with this topic and has vowed to launch another investigation including a repeat road trip to the beach in hopes of finding one of these boxes.

edit on 21-2-2012 by neotech1neothink because: ex text

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
www.huliq.com...

Check out that new pic guys... Haven't seen anything in this thread yet with this picture, so thought I'd post it up

edit on 2/21/2012 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

here let me embed those for you

i particularly like part 2 where they have on the scientist who speaks of using quantum science to explore the contents of the box via analyzing the photographs.

some far out stuff

edit on 2/21/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
Witnesses say the boxes are about 5′X5′X20″ and “not movable” and are emitting a high pitched “wail” or siren. Is this part of the strange sounds being heard around the world

I call a hoax as since 9/11 something like that would get a response of the local bomb squad and cops anywhere in the US. plus on the beach the coast guard would have investigated.
Its ether that or the government already has one and there is no mystery just overboard products from a cargo ship.

By the way the size fits a standard NEMA industrial electrical cabinet
Once on the beach and if wet sand leaked in and filled it they would be very heavy.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Thanks Bud..Nice job.. Awfully kind of you
I give up on embedding those dang youtube thingys

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Hi,

Wow!
Nice find! I missed that pic.

Doesn't look at all like the original unmovable box. Looks more like a wooden box.

I'd love em to be real. Who knows? but I still call BS.

edit on 21-2-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit text

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
www.huliq.com...

Check out that new pic guys... Haven't seen anything in this thread yet with this picture, so thought I'd post it up

edit on 2/21/2012 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah like I said his conclusion is...
“the boxes on the beach are merely floats that were originally built to support docks.”
"

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Haha, I'm a professional Googler
I can find anything on the interwebs, just about! LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Hi, not sure if it got changed or not. this post in Quake Watch has it at 10km and that was the first posting of that quake made at 04:01 UTC (the quake was 03:31 UTC)

I have not seen any change of depth on USGS of PNSN. According to my database no revisions were issued by USGS or EMSC during the first 7 days following the earthquake.

As I suspected however the minute this quake hit the 8 to 30 day listing today it was downgraded to 5.8, but the depth is still 10km.

2012/02/15 03:31:20 43.53N 127.38W 10 5.8 OFF THE COAST OF OREGON.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here's another update on this hoax - www.beachconnection.net...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi, First contribution to ats.
So, whats the evidence for these cubes are there images of others besides this one?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join