It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's an update on the "strange metal boxes washed up on Oregon beach"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Good on you for taking the effort to check this out. I suspect people like Dave Masko rely on the fact that no-one can be bothered actually getting up from behind their computer to verify the story. At the end of the article it says that boxes have started to appear all along the west coast. So there's probably a few more people who could check the story out...
edit on 13-2-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Could they be some crazy Art 'installation' designed to do what they are doing
and getting people talking ?
Example this by Antony Gormley :-
www.fotolibra.com...

Even though widely publicised at the time, people were still weeks later reporting 'people' in the
water to the local coast guard and police !

Another link here :- www.bbc.co.uk...

Just a thought ?

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

its realy only my curiousity, i want to know, im checkin for myself mostly, but i am excited to be participating in the investigation for once rather then just posting opinions

Originally posted by TommyD

Hmm, I just woke up and checked here.. Figured you'd have pictures by now.. But obviously I forgot about me being in a different time zone..

If the box thing is real though that would be awesome, it inspired my dream, as I saw some sort of beacon and the aliens came because we triggered something with those boxes. Ah, dreams, you gotta love 'em.

Funny how you also have a box/cube in your avatar

edit on 13-2-2012 by TommyD because: (no reason given)

it is ironic,

the reason behind my avatar, it does not spin one certain direction, its an illusion, if you concentrate you can see it reverse direction and spin opposite, i like to stare at it and try to practice it, i have a totaly baseless imaginative theory that perhaps learning to control my view of that illusion may aid me in hemi-sync which is a theoretical synchronization of the two hemispheres of the brain, i have a theory that the direction you see it spin by default relates to which hemisphere you are typicaly leaning on ie most people see it spining counterclockwise as viewed from its top.

its rumored that hemi-sync focus mind power in the center more which is where the pineal gland is ie the supposed third eye. all just speculation that interests me and i could go on xD

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Apparently there's a dude who lives near Bray's Point and has been up and down the coast and talked to a bunch of people, and no one has seen these boxes and he hasn't found them - www.huliq.com...-70854 - looks like this is a hoax to generate ad-clicks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Witnesses say the boxes are about 5′X5′X20″ and “not movable” and are emitting a high pitched “wail” or siren. Is this part of the strange sounds being heard around the world

i'm smelling bs on a grand scale .if the evidence is there then where is it?..oh yeah in the UFO blogs..if any reliable sources get posted i'll be happy to change my mind until then i'm sticking with the bs theory

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Actually I had one of those hemi-sync CDs but it didn't really do the trick for me. Have a lot of binaural stuff here, of which some do "something" and other don't seem to do anything at all.
As for the box, yep I can see the point where it turns around and goes the other way. Only after you pointed it out though..

I.C.Weiner: brilliant name

End of my off topic babble now..

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
all will be revealed tonight on ground zero radio aparently the have sent down a team of investigators today

www.conspiracyhq.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

This is aquote from the ground zero radio facebook page...

WE ARE CALLING OUR REPORT OPERATION JACK IN THE BOX -- The story on the coast is not a hoax --we have confrimation on alleged increased UFO activity, There were not many boxes that washed ashore only a few, it was not on a "public beach" where this happened .. spme of the pictures clainging to be from Brya's point arent and somethiing is going on that is far more curious than anyone can contemplate.. It will surprise you what we have found! Tune in tomorrow.. it will be interesting

www.facebook.com...

I've never heard of these guys before, so i'm not sure how reliable of a source they are..

They're saying it's not a hoax, but what's interesting is the part about it being "not a public beach"...

I've lived in oregon all my life and the oregon beach is a state park, 100% public, border to border.

Someone has some explaining to do.

edit: some beaches are closed to the public from mid march through august due to snowy plover nesting, but still public. And publicly accessible this time of year.
edit on 2/13/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I found this dated Saturday:

...I live here by this box and it is no hoax. The State police came in here earlier today, the National Guard started mobilizing early this afternoon and military Blackhawks flew into Newport, about 30 miles north, late this afternoon.

truthisscary.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My guess is that its probably just some junk and high tides have swept away the trails that put it on the shore... or its fake, we wont know though until better sources come in look forward to seeing spme pics from some of you that are going down to check.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
All I have to say is - www.huliq.com...-70876 - hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just talked to a friends mom who lives there, she walks the beach every day - NO BOXES.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

i drove down there today i searched every beach in the area of stonefield and brays point and there either are no boxes or they are covered by the tide which is a bit higher now then it was in those pictures in the op

i did get pictures of the beaches but not sure if its worth uploading since there is no boxes in them

i also called and spoke with one of the people with the radio show that went down and investigated this, they said the boxes have been removed by military, they also said they have uncovered alot of incredible stuff and will be speaking about it tonight on their radio show which is playing in 14 minutes and can be heard via live stream from their website (free ofc) www.groundzeromedia.org...

i will be recording the show,

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i am very interested in hearing what they have to say

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Thanks, anxious to hear what they
have to say.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

listening to the show they are talking alot about the rockyness of the beach, well here is a video of brays point that i recorded today

www.youtube.com...

i will upload those photos of stonefield in a few minutes

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
here is a picture of the area i covered searching was from the south end of stonefield beach to the north end of brays point, i walked to and from the two placemarks in this map screenshot of google earth

center of stonefield beach facing south >

center of stonefield beach facing north >

south end of stonefield beach facing north >

north end of stonefield facing south >

too see brays point north and south facing see the youtube video

so anyone think any of these pics match the area in the photo of the box?

edit on 2/14/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Great pics!

The radio show has been very interesting, another half hour to go.

Come on Oregonians, get that posse together!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

i talked to roger before the show over the phone and he told me that if i wanna see strange lights in the sky all i need to do is go down there between midnight and 4 am any day, which id love to do, but its not like i have the money for one of those beachside hotels,

im gonna ponder it and see if i can find a way to make such a trip work with my current life sittuation

listening to the show there are alot of great accountings being reported by callers/witness's it realy seems like odd activity is picking up in oregon which is very exciting cause it has always seemed to me oregon is pretty quiet regarding such topics,

something seems to be happening, the mystery is so enticing

and by my count the radio show has played recorded interview of atleast 6 people who witnessed the boxes themselves,

much much better then just that one source this thing started with,
edit on 2/14/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

It is an enticing mystery indeed!

They never did talk about the "all seeing eye" they mentioned at the beginning of the show.

Find out more will ya?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join