It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Pass times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
People always used to say that baseball was the great American pass time. I happen to think it was more of Japan.
That aside there is nothing better then a good ball game to hang with my family or friends, eat a hot dog with my dad or my mom or my wife.

That said, there is always a point in time where I will want to break away and have some free time. To myself or with like minds. My free time has always been music, it is something I usually do alone and if you are lucky I will beg you to do it with me, but for whatever reason it is something I prefer to do alone.

I guess part of it is that I don't seek gratification. I much prefer the experience of doing. I prefer to have other people to participate, but at the same time it turns me off to have to beg someone to come to practice. Maybe I have gone about it the wrong way?

Bu one thing is clear to me. Since 9/11 it is as if the light has turned off. I have become lazy and uninspired. Before I had no problem trying to get people to participate, but since then it has become more of a chore and a hassle.

I think that maybe thats whats wrong with us. We are all tired and uninspired.

How do we get that back?

Because the alleged killing of Osama did not seem to do anything for me.

I think that 9/11 was a scar that we all realize, but then again we don't know the answers to.

I want it back.

edit on 10-2-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

new topics

join