It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
STOP,STOP,STOP, STOP.......hold on here. Alright, dying old man that knows a lot and needs to get it off his head...check. We now have how many pages of this with nothing of any importance being told? How long does this keep up until its milked for all it's worth then we get the, "I am his grandson and he passed away" or the "old man hasn't posted in days, I wonder if the government silenced him.". Drop with some stories already, I would think everyone here is a truth seeker, SUPPOSEDLY we have someone with answers here and not one hair of proof or even a good solid big fish.
I'm not flagging, I'm not starring and I'm not reading this anymore....

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

nah, be probably got offended by the disrespectful skeptics, who would like more body, then a sob story, no pun intended.
i believe everything by the way, why not, except the part hinting at aliens, ufos and suppressed tech in that respect.
from that moment i knew, this is a well written disinfo or pshzcology thread.
i hope you are doing a good study, put me down with the 1 percent please, as I see you.
maybe a novelist.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok, lets see how this explanation goes. I've been studying ATS for a while now. It seems that it has been infiltrated by many sources that would profit either by monetary gain, prestige gain, or hiding the truth. I see that there are many people trying to discredit others comments. This is a ploy used by people for various reasons. Mostly it is used by those who profit one way or other by the suppression of evidence that may or may not have been proven. These people can work for government agencies, educational institutions, the health industry, and just about any private or public industry. These people tend to see it the way they know and try to discredit anything that interfere with their mindset or the continuance of their way of life. Some people cannot self analyze and do not see it within themselves and hang around with others who think the same way. This is not necessarily even a conspiracy that is recognizable by the person doing it. This site has been compromised by a kaotic ploy and is actually doing the opposite of it's intended creation which was to inform us of events and policies that have been hidden from our view. Do I know if UFO's exist...No, I have never seen one but I believe that the many who have seen them believe they something that can't be explained. Finding a possible explanation is good but discrediting something on the basis that there is not yet any known proof is in my eyes ignorance. I think making evidence available to people of these things is good and they should make their own decisions with comments from others on their perceptions of things. To stuff negativity down others throats is not science at all. I see this same action in many scientific sites. I cannot comprehend this as a logical action. But I am on ATS which has become a site devoted to entertainment and chaos so I suppose I'm really not in the right place. I suppose this is severly off topic but the moderators can remove it if they want.
edit on 11-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

i doubt any proof will be provided.
not because I am evil, or because I am skeptical, but because I can read between the lines.
in the op, the writer already excuses providing proof on many levels.
its just pure speculation.
a fantasy story, which I like very much. but i don't need to believe it to like it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's an intro thread.
Nuff said.
Just because someone writes a long, elaborate intro doesnt mean it's a hoax. Wow get a life people. I didnt have to provide photo ID upon registering here nor did any of you trolls.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

Half the stuff on ATS is fantacy but has some basis for it's perception. I still want to see what these people percieve and how many people are seeing it that way. What do I know though, I'm just a mouse.

edit on 11-2-2012 by rickymouse because: forgot "on ATS" need coffee.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Having had served in the the Military for 24 years and being "involved" with operational security with governments of most major country's and reaching my "golden years" I to relate to your situation in more ways than you can imagine. (This Is Why I reside in Europe).

A comment was made above, "Why Not Write A Tell All Book" "After All" "What Do You Have To Loose".

This is a troubling comment in my opinion. If you are not "Censored",,,, speaking clearance wise, and you should know what I'm talking about.

THEN by all means, I too say open up and "Write A Book". HOWEVER if you are "CENSORED".

Think Twice.......................................................................................................

And I SAY THIS: When someone asks you again. After All What Do You Have To Loose???

Remind Them You Have " Wonderful Grandchildren & Family Members".

"Deny Ignorance" "Suspect All". (NSDQ).

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

If you are a good looking female we need to see a picture of you in a bathing suit to make sure you are not a Reptillian

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

We now have how many pages of this with nothing of any importance being told? How long does this keep up until its milked for all it's worth then we get the, "I am his grandson and he passed away"
reply to post by Hr2burn

Exactly.This is nothing more than a well thought out troll thread.I predicted yesterday this thread would get to thirty pages and we would learn nothing and we haven't.Just a generic past that millions of people around the world have lived.Anything the OP has posted including his intro could have been thought up by anyone.Right from the get go I didn't believe for one second I was listening to a ninety year old.I never once said a ninety year old couldn't be on ATS or be computer savy.All I said was this did not sound like the voice of a ninety year old, but someone much younger trying to speak like a ninety year old and making mistakes along the way.
I thought last night what could be the ultimate conclusion to this story and why would someone troll a thread like this just to have the character die and the account go nowhere?What would be the purpose of doing it in the first place?Then I came to the same conclusion.The character will die then the son or grandson will take over the account and continue on reaping the stars and flags.It's the only conclusion that can come from this.If the man disappears and the account goes nowhere everyone will claim we all chased him away.But that's bunk because when you look at some of his responses to scepticism he say's he doesn't care what we think, or he doesn't have to prove anything.Also anyone who has been through what he claims to have been through his skin would have to be pretty thick and I doubt very much a bunch of doubters on this web site would be enough to scare him away.So this is my last post because I will not waste my time feeding this somewhat well thought out hoax.But remember there is no perfect crime.Everyone slips up.Like I said before when I see some details and actual proof that this man is who he say's he is I will be the first one to apologize.I will gracefully tuck my tail between my legs and write a long apology to him and everyone who supported him.Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Welcome to ATS.

The Lovecraft and west coast and aircraft associations remind me of John Lear. You said you knew him. He still posts over on a rival board. Did you work with him or how did you meet up?

We have an aircraft forum here. I guess you may know that already. If not, click "forums" and you'll get the list of different forums.

We're anxious to see what you write about. The stealth blimp maybe?

Anyway, just ignore all the offensive posts and keep on smiling.

Glad to have you aboard! Fasten your seat belt.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sir, AKA AlonzoTyper,

Please ignore the people trying to discredit you, many people are not capable of understanding that the world they live in now is just a façade and our technology today was outdated in the compartimentalized government operations aproximatly 20 years ago.

I have been in the US Army for 5 years now and I haven't experienced much extraordinary things during that time, however both me and my wife have hey had experiences from something we can only describe out of this world, my wife actually had the displeasure of experiencing an extra-terrestial.

Please share what you wish to share, there are always going to be people unwilling to accept what you say and they will try their hardest to poke holes in your story, it's like adrenaline to them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Glad to have you aboard! Fasten your seat belt.

Perfect!! Made me smile (slightly).

This is (I think I may be repeating myself) a fascinating thread....one that I have read through each and every page. It is a cross-section of our ATS "community" in a way, and thus, indicative of how this small segment of Human society has an incredible diversity within.

"It Takes A Village...."

...a bit trite, perhaps. But, ATS is (as a collective) about the size of a small town....in "Anywhere, Planet Earth"......

(Did this blow anyone's minds?)

edit on Sat 11 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

i want to see and read also. i just think its time for this man to open a thread.
even if it is all bull, his writing is good and entertaining.
i am open minded, I will leave any debunking to others.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

If I wanted story telling I would go other places not ats-

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Closed pending staff review.

Again, let us all remember ATS Terms and Conditions of Use (please read fully, everyone).

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
edit on February 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join