It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

I fail to see what it is that I have said that is so extraordinary

Sir,

A reminder. From this post here.

I do not wish to sound offensive but you make huge claims Mr Typer.

I have chosen not to reveal my true name, due to the nature of the subject matter on this website, and because of the things I know...

my military background allowed me to work on classified "special" projects

I have shook hands with men you have read about in your history books

worked on projects that would blow your mind even by todays standards.

I have first hand experience, working on black ops

I have certainly seen objects both in the air, and on the ground, that to me looked "otherworldly."

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

~SonoftheSun signing out of this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mr. Alonzo,

It seems most every one is more concerned with disproving your very existence than with asking objective questions, so here are a few - take your time and answer them in separate posts whenever you find the time if you want:

1. What can you tell us about the Philadelfia Experiment?

2. Have you had access to any aircraft with some kind of advanced propulsion system, not based on combustion, regardless of their origin (local or extraterrestrian)? If so, please elaborate.

3. Do you have any previously undisclosed information about research and findings on the Bermuda Triangle?

4. Have you ever been to Area 51? If so, what did you see there?

Thanks and best regrads,
Deny

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

hi mr alonzo

thx for sharing your introduction. I love what you just did and if all retired people like you would do the same, and break that oath and show other retired people to do it, that be great, i seen countless of documentaries where some retired person of the governement knows stuff but dont share it. that piss me off.

good luck see u in afterlife

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Your posts are interesting. But please, don't take seriously ANY posts from the skepticals/reality deniers/trolls and there are quite a lot of them already in this thread. The sole purpose of these tra**** is to confuse you, make you angry and deny everything that could harm their pathetic beliefs. Its simple, you just have to "not read their posts" or "take them for what they are, an hopeless entertaining lot", dont make the mistake to take any offenders/trolls seriously. That being said, im quite sure there are a few genuine people like you out there that know something and could be tempted to spill the beans. And i have no reason to think you are not one of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I have been involved with projects and science that I can't really reveal to the public at large.

I am not an American, but my research has 'stepped on the toes' of American secrecy a few times.

Although I have signed paperwork that says I will comply with my country's official secrets act, it isn't that which causes me to withhold what I know. Some of this stuff is still very dangerous.

I also worked for a military aviation company, Hawker de Havilland, and despite the compartmentalization, I still recognized that I was working on nuclear and other WMDs (It was mainly for this reason I left that job).

There is that part in me that wants to tell all but another that is wary of doing so. Still, I'd love to hear what you wish to tell.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Ok .Eight pages in and I haven't seen anything of substance yet.I am not a mean person but seriously.This kind of thing happens here all the time.People come on claiming to be this and that but end up stringing people along for weeks just to get posts and flags and stars.It's a trend I've witnessed so many times here on ATS.
I am not trying to be disrespectful in anyway but really.Here's an easy idea,how about posting a picture of yourself at the computer with a shot of ATS in the background just to at least back up the claim you are in your nineties then I will shut up and apologize for doubting you.Otherwise because of past experiences I will see this thread as nothing more than another trolling teenager looking for attention.
Please do this one simple thing and the negativity will stop.Easy.A simple picture of you at the computer with a shot of ATS in the background. Ok?
Thats not to much to ask at all.If I'm right I will get a post very soon making some vague excuse as to why you couldn't take the picture or my post will be ignored completely, or we will see thirty more pages of dribble.If I'm wrong we will get a picture of you at the computer with a shot of ATS in the background and I will look like a fool.
It has to be a shot of you at the computer with ATS in the background or I wont buy it.
No random photo's of an old person in their yard , or sitting in a chair.I want to see you at the computer.Peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

Your posts are interesting. But please, don't take seriously ANY posts from the skepticals/reality deniers/trolls and there are quite a lot of them already in this thread. The sole purpose of these tra**** is to confuse you, make you angry and deny everything that could harm their pathetic beliefs. Its simple, you just have to "not read their posts" or "take them for what they are, an hopeless entertaining lot", dont make the mistake to take any offenders/trolls seriously. That being said, im quite sure there are a few genuine people like you out there that know something and could be tempted to spill the beans. And i have no reason to think you are not one of them.

Dear Mr.(Ms.) _damon,

Before you start bad mouthing, criticizing or just plain lying about ATS' skeptical and curious members,
PLEASE READ THIS:

Well Put by GreenEyedLeo

Thank you,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
I stated early on that Alonzo Typer was not my real name. I dont know what that name might bring up, when input into a search inquiry.

Call of Duty? I believe that is a popular video game?

I would like to request that this introduction be taken as just that, an introduction. This was not meant to be an admission of guilt, or my whole life laid out for people to nit pick bits and pieces and hold them against me.

I became a member of this website to learn, offer insight, and yes also for entertainment.

I have been bombarded by questions, and forgive me for not answering them all, it would take me weeks.

I would like to actively discuss topics others have brought up on "threads" as I believe they're called. If I dont immediately reply to inquiries, accusations or otherwise nonsense, you must forgive me.

Lastly, I dont care if people believe what I say or not, I did not join this site for validation of any sort. I know what I have done, I dont know about your lives, or if what you say is true, and I dont mind giving people the benefit of the doubt.

If all we choose to do here is try and call each other out, doubt one another, and become paranoid, what is the point, and where is the fun?

I have a limited amount of time, and will choose to use it as I like. I heard this website was among the most professional and intellectual, but I feel like an animal in a cage, surrounded by on lookers who are looking for reasons to taunt me.

Please understand my stance. I will most likely spend my weekend looking for old documents and pictures, if any remain, and will begin writing my first attempt at a new post, when I have reached the requirements for starting a new thread, I will offer much more details to hopefully satisfy at least some doubts.

I now understand the skeptical nature most have with introductions. I took the time to read through some others that garnered attention, and yes I can see how often new members make bold claims that are clearly exaggerations at best, outright lies at worst
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

Then what was your purpose for posting your extraordinary resume if it was not to discuss it. You posted it for a reason. To draw attention and not sure what else? Why not say, Hi, Im John Doe, nice to be here. And leave it at that? If you take a look around the Introduction forum, yes people do reveal things about themselves and then discuss it....

You cannot expect people to ignore your extraordinary resume and carry on about their day as if nothing was announced......

If this is a surprise, stay away from the Aliens and UFO forum..........evidence and proof and claims are HIGHLY scrutinized

edit on February 10th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hahaha.... I don't know any one over 60 that says "Blow your mind"...

I'm sorry, but I think Mr. Typer is using modern vernacular like it's second nature. No way this guy is legit...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
I stated early on that Alonzo Typer was not my real name. I dont know what that name might bring up, when input into a search inquiry.

Call of Duty? I believe that is a popular video game?

I would like to request that this introduction be taken as just that, an introduction. This was not meant to be an admission of guilt, or my whole life laid out for people to nit pick bits and pieces and hold them against me.

I became a member of this website to learn, offer insight, and yes also for entertainment.

I have been bombarded by questions, and forgive me for not answering them all, it would take me weeks.

I would like to actively discuss topics others have brought up on "threads" as I believe they're called. If I dont immediately reply to inquiries, accusations or otherwise nonsense, you must forgive me.

Lastly, I dont care if people believe what I say or not, I did not join this site for validation of any sort. I know what I have done, I dont know about your lives, or if what you say is true, and I dont mind giving people the benefit of the doubt.

If all we choose to do here is try and call each other out, doubt one another, and become paranoid, what is the point, and where is the fun?

I have a limited amount of time, and will choose to use it as I like. I heard this website was among the most professional and intellectual, but I feel like an animal in a cage, surrounded by on lookers who are looking for reasons to taunt me.

Please understand my stance. I will most likely spend my weekend looking for old documents and pictures, if any remain, and will begin writing my first attempt at a new post, when I have reached the requirements for starting a new thread, I will offer much more details to hopefully satisfy at least some doubts.

I now understand the skeptical nature most have with introductions. I took the time to read through some others that garnered attention, and yes I can see how often new members make bold claims that are clearly exaggerations at best, outright lies at worst
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

Mr Typer,

Welcome to ATS! Expect everything you tell in your stories to be scrutinized. If you farted in front of your wife on your first date, there are members in here that will require proof and can be somewhat disrespectful about it. There will be times when you wish you could reach through that screen and slap some sense into some of the posters in here. If you can get past that and stay focused on your goals, your efforts will not go unnoticed.

I would like to know what type of documents you are looking for? You might be surprised what members in here can dig up and find for you. Some members can be very helpful, so if you have any questions, just ask. I'll be paying attention you your posts, can't wait to hear what you have to say on UFO's!

Good luck, don't let the negative people take your energy.

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Need a petition to have the OP an instant Gold Member.

Outstanding.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I've shaken hands with two American Presidents, four Australian Prime Ministers and all sorts of military from many nations.

You live a long time and are an active and interesting person and stuff just happens to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks again, GreenEyedLeo,
Well put!
He has not responded for a while and it is 10:30am on the West Coast, which is were he said he was.
Maybe eating brunch?

You are quite correct though. Why post his life story and not expect questions and when not answered a bit of derision?

Oh well, maybe he will come back. He should have almost enough posts now for a thread!
Can't wait!

73's,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Question(s): What is your knowledge/opinion on moon bases?
What is your knowledge/opinion on Antarctic bases
& the whole hollow earth theory?

Thanks & Welcome!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
well put..that makes you a troll now though .

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe one of his grand kids is actually typing this stuff up for him.

In any case, welcome Mr typer.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't believe any of this.

I too question his military service dates - which was already brought up and he dodged the question.

Other anomalies - he said he returned from 'the war' which would have to be WWII - and he bought a used Model T car? In the late 1940s? This doesn't make sense.

He uses the syntax / or has the speech patterns of a younger person although he takes pains to include what he thinks past speech would sound like - such as "kind sir or madam". Then slips back into more modern speech patterns.

He claims to have vast tech education and work experience but cannot spell the name of a company he supposedly worked for. I'd also like to know how he got into college / uni if he was in the Navy at 16 at presumably did not finish secondary school.

Further, one with such extensive experience would find a different way to 'disclose' things if they feared for their and their family's safety. Such as - write everything down that he knows, give that to another person, and have *them* disclose it. Or mail it to some one anonymously. This would also include *verifiable* information.

This entire thing is full of holes.

Notice how he dodges questions and then becomes petulant and defensive.

My guess is that a *teen* wrote this. An older person would know the correct dates of WWII. And would also know that most Model T cars were in junk yards by the late 40s.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I understand what you're saying, and I didnt mean to post a resume so to speak. I just wanted to tell people a little about myself, and hopefully find people who may have similar experiences, or similar backgrounds.

I fully expected to garner some attention, I'm not shocked that most have a hard time picturing an old man willingly joining a website such as this. I also planned on elaborating on all the things I briefly summarized, however I would like to take the time to do it right, and give details as best I remember them.

I give my word that I will elaborate on the more interesting accounts, and will do so in due time. I also have finally given in to my family's request to have me sit and speak about my life while they video tape me. They want to be able to share some of the interesting things I've experienced with family after I'm gone.

At this time I have not made the decision to post these videos on here. If I do, I will require help from my grandkids. I dont even know where to start.

I'm hoping that would be proof enough for people to finally get past this intro phase?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
He has not responded for a while and it is 10:30am on the West Coast, which is were he said he was.
Maybe eating brunch?

There's a to-die-for Italian place in Van Nuys - Barone's Famous Italian Restaurant

Maybe he's sitting down to a nice plate of pasta or fresh-made ravioli.

Either way I look forward to the topic of your first actual thread here, Alonzo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I am sorry I simply dont believe anything you wrote.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join