It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Unfortunately...there are some members on ATS...who are mean and obnoxious...please don't let them discourage you...from those of us who are glad you are here...and are interested in what you have to say.

Caladonea!!!

No not you, too??

"mean and obnoxious" = skeptical and curious???

Please tell me you don't mean that!!!

73's,
Tom

PS: This has got to be the longest introduction thread since "BOB"!!!
PPS: I still am open for him being legit...just waiting to hear the answers to some of the "secret" questions asked by previous posters.

edit on 10-2-2012 by tomdham because: PS

edit on 10-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I stated early on that Alonzo Typer was not my real name. I dont know what that name might bring up, when input into a search inquiry.

Call of Duty? I believe that is a popular video game?

I would like to request that this introduction be taken as just that, an introduction. This was not meant to be an admission of guilt, or my whole life laid out for people to nit pick bits and pieces and hold them against me.

I became a member of this website to learn, offer insight, and yes also for entertainment.

I have been bombarded by questions, and forgive me for not answering them all, it would take me weeks.

I would like to actively discuss topics others have brought up on "threads" as I believe they're called. If I dont immediately reply to inquiries, accusations or otherwise nonsense, you must forgive me.

Lastly, I dont care if people believe what I say or not, I did not join this site for validation of any sort. I know what I have done, I dont know about your lives, or if what you say is true, and I dont mind giving people the benefit of the doubt.

If all we choose to do here is try and call each other out, doubt one another, and become paranoid, what is the point, and where is the fun?

I have a limited amount of time, and will choose to use it as I like. I heard this website was among the most professional and intellectual, but I feel like an animal in a cage, surrounded by on lookers who are looking for reasons to taunt me.

Please understand my stance. I will most likely spend my weekend looking for old documents and pictures, if any remain, and will begin writing my first attempt at a new post, when I have reached the requirements for starting a new thread, I will offer much more details to hopefully satisfy at least some doubts.

I now understand the skeptical nature most have with introductions. I took the time to read through some others that garnered attention, and yes I can see how often new members make bold claims that are clearly exaggerations at best, outright lies at worst
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The fun lies in knowing that you are right and have represented yourself honestly, and if you stick it out, meeting some folks who are well worth knowing.

Getting your story picked apart is a rite of passage here, almost everyone goes through it unless they contribute absolutely nothing but snide comments. And even some hardline debunkers can provoke some thoughtful discussions. Like anything else on the internet, wading through the s--- is half the battle.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Please, Mr. Typer, do not feel caged.
I have read the Diary of Alonzo Typer. I know that is not your real name.

But remember when making "extraordinary claims they must be followed by extraordinary evidence".

Members here are usually forgiving to a point.

How you present the "Extraordinary Evidence" will be quite daunting.
You have already made some extraordiary claims...please be careful what you claim henceforth, Sir.

Anyway, welcome and GOOD LUCK!!

73's,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
if you dont have enemies then that means you havent stood up for anything

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Mr. Typer,

Don't worry about the negative reactions. The internet--and particularly forums--can be a social zoo sometimes. I've been chased off forums before by simply trying to explore the truth. And felt the negativity made all my efforts worthless...

MY ADVICE: Focus on the greater purpose you're trying to pursue and ignore the all small barbs. Simply focus on the story that you want to tell. Have courage and we shall succeed together. Promise.

Message me if you'd like any assistance! One of my book reviewers was a retired intelligence colonel who had some hair raising stories of his own, and I learned how to work with him very well (fyi--his father was Eisenhower's Chief of Staff in Europe).

Hope to hear more from you soon!
edit on 10-2-2012 by RussHaywood because: sp

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Welcome Professor,after all, the way education has been destroyed since the 50s your history would easily surpass those of most master graduates of today.I must apologize for the colloquial variance we yet again witness,no doubt,as a result of generational rebellion.As is the "tell me now' and "you have to show me.." crowd. I my self am from the 70s and a former Army scout and I use the word "man" a lot (too detest the current popular cultural expressions,I wonder what culture will aggravate this generation). I too love good ol "HP" by the way,and indeed attempted to seek the arcane knowledge as described in in these texts.I'm glad I was able to see the trap involved with such pursuits.
My father was an officer in the Air Force in WWII he adopted 3 children at 30.I got into UFOs about 5 years of age,and he seemed to...squirm I guess you could say when I asked about them
I have met elite troops who have guarded these type sites in various capacities who have told me over a span of several years some of the things they knew but to say it here would be dangerous for them.They knew I wouldn't betray them so they told me.
I suppose I would like to know is to what extent has the black world usurped the white?
If indeed time has been conquered ,Teslas work has been exploited and technology of space travel is in fact real.why are we not advancing as a culture nay as a species?
edit on 10-2-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: garammatic error

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Damn, 90? you go sir!, I can only dream of living to that age, I really look forward to your inputs and interested to know what you have seen
. Im also looking to join the military next year. Welcome

link   

Originally posted by tomdham

Originally posted by caladonea

Unfortunately...there are some members on ATS...who are mean and obnoxious...please don't let them discourage you...from those of us who are glad you are here...and are interested in what you have to say.

Caladonea!!!

No not you, too??

"mean and obnoxious" = skeptical and curious???

Please tell me you don't mean that!!!

73's,
Tom

PS: This has got to be the longest introduction thread since "BOB"!!!
PPS: I still am open for him being legit...just waiting to hear the answers to some of the "secret" questions asked by previous posters.

edit on 10-2-2012 by tomdham because: PS

Agreed. This isn't a dating site. People want information disclosed. We can be a cold species.

Alonzo, quit answering questions about video games. Like I said, let's get down to brass tacks. Focus my friend.

link   

I heard this website was among the most professional and intellectual, but I feel like an animal in a cage, surrounded by on lookers who are looking for reasons to taunt me.

Oh, it is. Some of the best minds in the conspiracy field are on this very website. I am sorry you feel like an animal in a cage but you also have to put yourself on the opposite side of the fence...you came by with huge claims...which already sent this introduction thread under the microscope...

I don't think anyone is taunting you. I think many are awaiting your first thread and the incoming info.

I am convinced that most here give you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Like he said, Alonzo Typer is not his real name. You googled a fake name. Did you even read the intro?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

But remember when making "extraordinary claims they must be followed by extraordinary evidence".

Be careful what you claim, Sir.

73's,
Tom

I thank you for your warning, but I fail to see what it is that I have said that is so extraordinary. I have lived a full life, had many experiences, and wish all of you long lives so that one day you will look back at it all and find no one believes you either.

Because I said I saw things that seemed otherworldly does not mean they crash landed here from space. I was just inferring that I had several occasions where I saw things that piqued my interest. I cant prove they weren't made by man.

Its not like I'm claiming to be James Bond or Indiana Jones here folks, although I certainly wish my life had been that adventurous and interesting.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
for the sake of objectivity, i gotta keep an opened mind concerning the legitimacy of this (no disrespect what-so-ever)
and you'll probably skip this question, although it is a simple one...

but if u have seen craft 100X more advanced, and that being conservative... would you (based on experience or not) think, as a personal opinion, that it is more logical for those "craft" to have come from evolution deep inside or deep outside the earth?

immense respect (whether your you, or not)
hats off"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper

73's,
Tom

I thank you for your warning, but I fail to see what it is that I have said that is so extraordinary. I have lived a full life, had many experiences, and wish all of you long lives so that one day you will look back at it all and find no one believes you either.

Because I said I saw things that seemed otherworldly does not mean they crash landed here from space. I was just inferring that I had several occasions where I saw things that piqued my interest. I cant prove they weren't made by man.

Its not like I'm claiming to be James Bond or Indiana Jones here folks, although I certainly wish my life had been that adventurous and interesting.

This is going nowhere
Six67seven out!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

73's,
Tom

Its not like I'm claiming to be James Bond here folks

Dear Mr. Typer,

The underlined/bold statement is an extraordinary claim in some minds that would require a more detailed description. If you know what I mean.

That is tantamount on ATS to saying you "may" have seen "alien" gadgets or whatever.

No, James Bond is only a fictitious character.
You are NOT supposed to be a fictitious character.
Right?

Do you see where this is going?
Just trying to help.

Keep on trucking and GOOD LUCK, again!

73's,
Tom

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thank you for your service.

I had an Uncle who served, and he never heard that once, until about 45 years after he served. Just thought I'd tell you thank you for all that you have done for others.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Welcome AlonzoTyper!

Very much enjoyed your introduction, and I am so glad you are here. As one of the Moderators said... everyone should get the benefit of the doubt.

The rude welcome, some are putting out here, sadly, is just an echo of the challenges we face in dealing with real problems as a nation, and on planet, generally. This forum attracts folks from the whole spectrum of personas... yet is probably more biased, by virtue of being virtual, to those who never really learned to treat others with dignity and decency... than the general population.

I hope you don't mind me saying this... but hearing from our elders (despite the flaming by some), is not just novel (in a culture that has progressively undervalued their knowledge and experience), it is essential! We are moving towards a future that by design will be re-localized... and look more like the communities you recall from being a kid... folks helping each other, and community unity in the face of challenges.

Just consider those who are rude on these boards... as you would the children of a guest in your own home, who has raised little monsters who are spoiled, narcissistic, and destined to be the "dysfunctional adults" of the future. From the tenor of what you share, I'm going to guess, in the above "guest at my home" scenario, you would graciously figure out a way to find something "fun" OUTSIDE for those little monsters to stay busy with, and be your gracious good natured self... greatly relieved when the guest took the little brats home.

Please, also forgive this: Do I know the full veracity of your remarks here? Well, of course not. I am giving you the same benefit of the doubt that I would hope to receive, were I presenting myself as you have.

Honestly? It seems plain from your articulation and decorum, that you have something important to share, in the way of experience, perspective and the dignity of a life well lived whether you are 25 or 105, and I, for one, look forward to your contribution, and whatever wisdom from life experience you feel compelled to share.

Those flamers? Just like the guests little brats... just ignore them. As in civil face to face conversation... you have NO obligation to respond to folks whose "parents didn't raise them up right"... if you ignore them, their tantrums... and the board moderators, will weed them out over time.

I can assure you the respectful folk here wish you a warm welcome, and look forward to the adult conversation, even if "noisy brats" run through the house while we all visit.

Welcome!

Katana

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Mr. Typer

First and foremost allow me to express my gratittude for your service to our country. My father served in the Pacific in WWII, but I never got more than a few sentences out of him. Again, thanks.

I've been a long time lurker on this site before I joined, mostly out of a feeling to respond to one statement or another when my mood was not as level-headed as I try to maintain it. I will agree, however, that is the most entertaining and informative site I've seen. If you continue to peruse you'll find several contributors who I find to be quite thorough anf extremely accurate and informative. So don't give up the ghost, friend. As for myself I wait in anticipation of reading more from you. Your post was well written and informative, and I don't think it has given us any reason to flat out reject your claims. Please do take the time to rest and come back to us with anything you feel comfortable disclosing. Future posts and threads will bear out the truth and you dignity shall remain.

Best wishes to you in your challenges ahead.

Tom
edit on 10-2-2012 by PaTommyJ because: spelling (stoopid fingers!!)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Welcome!

U

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by QUEEQUEG
[more

Following ATS for at least a year now ,first time commenting I hope you are the real deal I was in the Canadian military for 5 years logistical support I have seen many things which confound me to this day and heard even more, I ended my career with a designated security clearance which is basic,I have heard many tales about military /industrial facilities running in the shadow goverment which are funded by private enterprise who answer to nothing ,no frills operations teams running loot and boot on suspected HVT compounds, one thing about Afghanistan is it was quadrant clearance you couldnt be in a sector without specific clearance, however the odd time 'unmarked' or no frills operators would roll in and scoop up suspects wihout any paperwork just a phone call and whisk them away.I know I am off topic here however I am quite aware of how deep the 'unmarked' military goes. Looking forward to another post just realise if you are going to go down the path less travelled with stories of secret space programs and goverment deceit you have to qaulify your statements in some manor other than whats open for public record .

Alas, your experiences sound very similar to my own, however much more recent.

After the treatment I've endured thus far, I hope you dont have people calling you names and being obnoxious.

Is it a membership requirement to prove every single detail of your life?

Nobody here has the right to be rude and treat others with disrespect. Our T&C are very clear on that. And the members here know this!

With that said, you freely posted your life's resume on here. Most people do not do this. Around here, when one does this, it is expected that they will be challenged. ATS is not Facebook or Twitter and in general, a higher expectation of "proof" is expected by most. The reason here is because we have been duped MANY times with exact extraordinary resumes just like you have posted (amongst other things). thus the reasons we have a HOAX forum. And when they are questioned on the details they chose to tell everyone, they always avoid answering the questions....the tough ones. Nothing is ever revealed. Just tall tales to entertain and cause a frenzy. Now im not saying you are doing this......im saying, it happens ALL the time around here.

You posted your resume for a reason. I think it is fine that people are questioning and asking questions. I think it is a bit disingenuous to avoid those questions and for anyone (in general) to get mad at someone asking questions.

See, you posted an extraordinary resume that outshines the President of the United States. Extraordinary claims generally require a bit of evidence to back it up.

So again, while attacks are not allowed and will not be tollerated, im sure you can understand that people want more to chew on based on the life resume you gave

So a reminder to ALL:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

AND

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics
edit on February 10th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join