It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Well this is interesting topic. I would like to say, I hope you are seriously considering life after death now more than ever. And reaching into your soul to seek what you really want. As for me, I believe in life after death that is beyond better than what we can compredhend right now, and we all should repent and do the right thing and pray.

Im sure you have heard so many things that come across your way from all types of religions, christianity being the most prevalent of all, but which one have you chosen and why? Or if you havent chosen. I just hope you can understand that life we live on now is so much of a test to the eternal life afterwards that it would be stupid to ignore it.

Onto another topic. I just want to ask how people have changed over the years when it comes to respect to authority, how people interac with one another, and how did the family unit work. As I understand myself, the husband was the master and top authority in the home. And the wife supported her husband in all things, and everyone was happy. The children obeyed the father in all he asked, and so did the mother. The children eventually split off when the got older, the boys became men and learned the specific roles of men, and then girls became women and learned the roles of women. Now did the women push for their authority roles and try to be the boss like nowadays, or did the women understad they were under the men and were to support them by being in the home, being mothers and homemakers?

Has over the years it become more apparent that women seem to have grown out of being under men, and now more and more independant, more selfish and more disrespectful toward men? And same goes for the men as they are also more disrespectful towards authority.

Give me your experience on how the home worked out, cause im pretty sure it was alot better than before. Nowadays divorce is skyrocketting, children fight back alot and out of control, women treat their husbands with total disrespect, men cheat on their wives constantly, has it really gotten so much worse? Am I seeing it happening in my 28 years of life? Explain as much as you can, that would be great!

May Yahuwah our true Heavenly Father be with you!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I think you'll need to bear with a lot of us on ATS we have seen this type of thread or even promises to reveal all hundreds of times. If in fact you are genuine then I wish you all the best in getting your story across.

If not then be aware by posting these kinds of threads, you endanger any future revelations as after awhile it kind of sounds like the boy who cried wolf.
edit on 10-2-2012 by jpmail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome home Lonzo, this is as good a group of friends, as it gets.......
Just dont pay much attention to the skeptical peanut gallery who can get obsessive about debunking stuff.....
Theyre ok in their way too.......
I await any revelations that you may feel safe enough to supply.....(and we are an information hungry bunch)
Thanks for showing up......
looking forward to getting to know you.....
One question, can you list any of the aircraft youve helped design and build?
Best regards ......stirling

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

My thoughts and Prayers are with you.

Welcome to ATS and you seem like a very interesting conversationalist and I wish I could pick your brain regarding aerodynamics as I have my own concepts

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You have many replies to your introduction. You have a fan club already. I too, look forward to what you have to share with us.

The ATS buffet is a never ending table of ideas, and memories. Set you dish out, for all to enjoy...

Des

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
AlonzoTyper
Don’t waste another moment defending yourself against our tiny minority of typically presumptuous, arrogant, and self-righteous accusers.
I believe your real, as do most people here, and you have our interests. Those of the more paranoid-schizophrenic nature are just background noise.

Here’s some questions I hope are worth risking life for…

Technology
1. What are the most technologically incredible projects you’ve worked on?
2. Which has the most terrifying implications for world we live today?
3. What was it that might of got your friend killed, for talking to his wife? Maybe get some revenge by letting the truth out!

UFO’s…
4. Do you believe UFO’s are more likely to be mostly aliens (if so why do they always come to this planet –do they have short memories)?
5. Or are they more likely to be time travellers from perhaps hundreds-thousands or millions of years from now
6. Are you in a position to say whether “aliens” are living creatures made from natural life, or are they android-synthetic beings?

On a general note…
Although it’s perhaps unnerving to see “text speak” take off, the most important thing (in my mind) is that we don’t get to the stage in George Orwell’s 1984 where the number of words is actually being reduced.
Text speak offers to accelerate the English language into being based more on how it sounds (which will make it easier to teach and save years-months of school frustration). It also offers to create new words (uno) that communicate more in less space, time and paper.
Surely (despite the challenge to nostalgia) Text Speak offers to be a (generally) positive thing?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by three1zero

Welcome to ATS. In your wanderings about our fair website, you'll discover that most any topic is open for discussion.

except of course one of the many you or some other mod locks or deletes............ of course.

i cant count the times i've seen "locked until it has been reviewed" only to never see the thread again.[

and please alonzo try not to be offended by the rudeness of some posters, helps to be thick skined, alot of the posters on this site are like rabid dogs looking for any sign of weakness to jump on bite into and tear to shreds as violently as they can.
edit on 2/10/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Sorry you've had to defend yourself to some of the ATS members. With that said I would be interested in hearing the stories you are willing to share.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
5 pages of nothing...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Funny, when i google your name, i come up with a lot of discrepancies.

A 90 odd year old man...who plays Call of Duty??? REALLY???

Im going to be blatantly honest...i dont believe you are who you claim to be. I suggest the mods/admin look into you further, as you arent the first person to claim to be someone who they are not.

Google his screen name....tell me im wrong

Bernard....is that you again you sly old dawg?????
edit on 10-2-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If speaking the truth and you fear your families life, why on earth would you post anything on here?

Do you think this is more secure than having your house bugged?

I have writtten equally convincing stories since high school.

Not saying you are being untruthful but your actions have not constructed any credibility.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The only thing I see to be skeptical about is the time in which he posted. It shows on my screen he initially created this thread at 12:57am, I'm not sure how this works but whenever I post here on ATS it gives me the proper time. Some of his responses go on well into 2am. That is mighty late for a 90 year old to be chatting on the computer.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Dear Alonzo.

What is it like now everything is in colour? DO you need spectacles to see them, or are your eyes able to adjust from the olden black and white days?

I cannot fathom such intricacies. They must be entirely confabulatory. Even in the wildest machinations, could one have only ever pondered such things.

Is it possible that you are multidimensional? with the ability to extrapolate both the vivid and the imaginative worlds? I say, good show old chap!

I would love to hear more. SPEAK UP, I AM SHORT OF HEARING OLD MAN..

I'm not sure what you're talking about? I take it this is some form of sarcasm?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello again!!

Ooops, Sorry I was just making excuses as to why you did not post and lo and behold there you are, just posted above

Can't wait to see what you have to tell us!!

73's,
Tom

edit on 10-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! After your first 20 posts....I look forward to you creating your first thread on your experiences...and the knowledge that you know. I very much enjoyed reading your introduction.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
The only thing I see to be skeptical about is the time in which he posted. It shows on my screen he initially created this thread at 12:57am, I'm not sure how this works but whenever I post here on ATS it gives me the proper time. Some of his responses go on well into 2am. That is mighty late for a 90 year old to be chatting on the computer.

I live on the west coast of the United States, so for me it was not as late as your time showed. i'm not exactly sure what the cause of that may be.

Other members have been fact checking me, down to spelling mistakes (yes, McDonnell Douglas, not McDonald) and calling me a 'disinfo" person, or basically an outright fraud.

Please believe me when I say by starting this introduction my intentions were to learn how to navigate this website, and also give some details about myself. I didnt mean to give any impression that I joined this site to offer proof of anything. I have lived a great deal of time, and have many experiences I was hoping to discuss with this online community. I dont have "proof" of anything that would automatically make you believe every word I said. Do all introductions receive such harsh treatment?

My goal is to share some of the things I know, which may not even be interesting to some of you. I make no promises of giving proof of aliens or anything similar. My understanding was the purpose of the introduction was simply to introduce yourself. Had I known I was going to be cross examined like a witness to a murder case, I would not have joined this site.

I'm sorry to those who believe I am just making up fairy tales. I cannot offer you anything except the promise that I will do my best to share what I know, as I hope to also learn new things as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That would make sense. Thanks for clarifying that. I wouldn't spend too much time responding to everyone's questions, dedicate what time you have to telling us your experiences.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
[more

Following ATS for at least a year now ,first time commenting I hope you are the real deal I was in the Canadian military for 5 years logistical support I have seen many things which confound me to this day and heard even more, I ended my career with a designated security clearance which is basic,I have heard many tales about military /industrial facilities running in the shadow goverment which are funded by private enterprise who answer to nothing ,no frills operations teams running loot and boot on suspected HVT compounds, one thing about Afghanistan is it was quadrant clearance you couldnt be in a sector without specific clearance, however the odd time 'unmarked' or no frills operators would roll in and scoop up suspects wihout any paperwork just a phone call and whisk them away.I know I am off topic here however I am quite aware of how deep the 'unmarked' military goes. Looking forward to another post just realise if you are going to go down the path less travelled with stories of secret space programs and goverment deceit you have to qaulify your statements in some manor other than whats open for public record .

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pseudotro
If speaking the truth and you fear your families life, why on earth would you post anything on here?

Do you think this is more secure than having your house bugged?

I have writtten equally convincing stories since high school.

Not saying you are being untruthful but your actions have not constructed any credibility.

Please explain. On the one hand, you're saying that you are a writer of fiction. So wouldn't it stand to reason that your posts should not be taken seriously?

As I have stated, I have been retired for decades now. I dont believe I could disclose anything that would harm, or bring down the hammer of the government. In addition, clearly no one believes anything I claim so what harm is there?

I would like to comment on other topics, and eventually write my own topics to post for discussion. I didnt plan on spending so much time giving an introduction. Please forgive me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join