It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

hi alonzo
welcome to ats ....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Welcome Alonzo

I found your introduction very interesting, And I look forward to hearing more about your experiances when your ready to tell them

edit on 08/02/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 08/02/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
The classics? I'm not talking about those vampires either.

Welcome to ATS AlonzoTyper

Great introduction & I will definitely be checking up on your threads & posts. Looking forward to it.

kj

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Alonzo!
If you have a moment,I would love to here you views on the following:

The now infamous "triangle" type UFO with lights at each corner and one in the center:

These have been sighted all over the globe for upwards of 20 years.
Would you say that is a "black ops" craft,or something else?

Did you ever work on any mercury based propulsion system?

Have you heard of,or know any inside info on the device known as the "Nazi bell?"

As far as you know,was Hans Kammler smuggled into the USA during "operation paperclip?"

Do you believe the USA or Russia have ever had a manned Mars mission?

Did you ever discuss the Nasa "Tether incident" (STS-75)with any of your collegues,and what opinions did you or they have of the incident?

I know someone who was worked on making one of those long "arm" type cranes which allow the space shuttle to deploy payloads into orbit.He claimed that for some of the work they were sent in blacked out vans to a secret facility (on Earth) which had a zero gravity room,where they could test components of the crane.
Have you ever heard of,or perhaps seen such a facility?

Of all the projects you have worked on which would you say are the most beneficial to humanity-and which the least beneficial?

Do you think Humans have a chance at interstellar travel,and if so,how do you believe we could achieve it?

Thank you,and hope today is a good one for you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Welcome Alonzo!

By now, if you've kept up with the responses, you'll have seen what nearly pushed me to leave this site. There are occasionally responses to the intro posts that go a bit beyond the standard "how-do-you-do?" and more into the "Halt! Who-goes-there?" I tend to be easily thrown off by people who are not polite and respectful (at least until given a reason to be otherwise), and some of the conversations stemming from intros have been downright hostile.

I only mention this so that I can get past it. It makes no sense to dwell on it. There's a lot of great info here, and there are a lot of people who will be interested and interactive... and I hope we can be interesting and informative to you.

To answer a question of yours... yes, some of us do still read. I tend to read nearly everything I can get my hands on. Due to focus issues, I usually have at least three books on the go at once (mixed in with my huge list of ongoing projects and learnings). I spent a while reading all of the collected works of HP Lovecraft, and then spent a roughly equivalent time exploring his style further through writing. (He has some patterns that are fairly easy to replicate, and I had always enjoyed writing in the style of other authors... as a way of learning what style works for me.)

I may have gotten off track. So to bring it back: Welcome!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Are we being serious here? That's the TR-3B Astra.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS AlonzoTyper. I very much look forward to reading and discussing your threads on here.
I do hope I may live to a ripe old age of 90 myself. Great introduction post by the way.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
you are all a bunch of fools if you believe this crap
why do you fall for it everytime

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi,
your picture with todays newspaper in right hand and keyboard in the left hand would silence all the nayseyers here. I'm sceptic too so...would you mind sir? You can still wear a mask. I just wanna see your gray hair, bony hands etc.
It would grant you extra credibility for all the time spent here. Then I would seek for your threads
with impatience.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
How about some info? When was the sr-71's specs exceeded in new aircraft? Did we ever make a single stage to orbit craft? Are they hiding any new propulsion systems that do not use props or turbines? Can they make a craft vanish or disguise it as another craft?

Did you ever read of a ufo sighting and know it was a craft you had been working on and if so, when and where.

It's wonderful you have lived so long. And sad that you won't be with us much longer. But do not take these things to the grave with you. Let us know all you can before you're gone.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Welcome Mr. Alonzo, I want to believe and feel that you are true to your word, we have many new members that comes into ATS with great knowledge to become nothing but hoaxes later on, I feel that this nation deserve to know more that what our corrupted corporate government have been allowed for us to know.

Our nation is not the same nation of your younger years.

Have you ever try to write your memories for a later day when you life will not be in danger? you know even have them kept by ATS for a later day and for verification, in an anonymous way, I am sure something could be work out on this.

You can Have them published for the benefit of all the American people that deserve to know what is been hidden from us, after all we the tax payer pays for what ever our corporate government does behind close doors.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Image first
but not one like this:

edit on 10/2/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
AlonzoTyper

I am interested in knowing why you chose that name perhaps because you like Howard Phillips Lovecraft work in pieces like The Diary of Alonzo Typer .

HOWARD PHILLIPS LOVECRAFT (20 August 1890–15 March 1937) is probably best known as a writer of weird fiction

www.hplovecraft.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by three1zero

The proof will be in the pudding, as the saying goes...

Given that ATS is very good at ferreting out fakes, I doubt we have much to worry about...

A handful of posts in the introductory forum is hardly a basis for sound judgement on the verasity, or lack of, in a members claims...

I think, in fact I know, he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Welcome to ATS. In your wanderings about our fair website, you'll discover that most any topic is open for discussion.

Any questions that you may have, please feel free to contact any of the staff. Enjoy yourself, and welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
welcome to ATS fellow member. im also new here and is willing to becomes friends with you if you wanted to (: but thats up to you. i hope you have fun and find your place on here as im trying the same.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Well hello, Mr. Typer. I think we are all interested to hear (or read, rather
) what you have to reveal about your experiences.

I look forward to seeing more of your contributions.

Oh...and enjoy your stay.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

YOU ARE SO AWESOME. My grandmother is 91 and she still up and kicking let me tell you! She was drinking Hypnotic for New Year's, she's a giggly drunk lol. Welcome and I look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Alonzo! And might i say, this is the best introduction i have read on this site. I very much look forward to your future threads and will keep a keen look out for your name.

P.S - Just ignore some of these members claiming you arent who you say you are. Some people see a conspiracy everywhere they look.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
R.I.P
Joking lol

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Welcome.

I always enjoy hearing from the generations before mine...

Actually, rather than ask you about your secrets, I'm most interested in your daily experiences...particularly during the Great Depression. How does it compare to now and where we may be headed, do you think?

Can you tell us more about your mother and father? What were they like during that time? Their friends? The public?

What did they share with you about their parents? Attitudes about family, life, the government, the economy?

Stuff like that.

I'm sure you will have a gem or two to share.

Again, welcome aboard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join