It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the replys. If you figure out how to check your messenges (if you have not already) I am sending you my email address, I'm not really sure why, I have never given it out before on this web site, but if you ever want to take a break from this site and say hello, or care to know someone new on more 1 on 1 basis, I would love just general chat with you. My grandparents past before I was old enough to remember anything more then (still framed images) of them. And my parents are gone too, so it leave nothing for storys (unrelated to secrets) of the past. We can learn a lot from our history. Sadly there is not many people left that can tell us first hand about so much history. Maybe we can learn from one another.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello Mr Typer. Welcome to ATS

I won't be pressing you for information. I understand and appreciate that there are some things that you cannot publicly speak about, I have a family member who works in electro-magnetic science and cryogenesis, and he has to sign secrecy documents. None of our family knows what he works on. He was once head hunted by some very well known organizations. That's about all we know about his work.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing any posts from you in the future

edit on 10-2-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rydizz

Give the gentleman the benefit of the doubt. I've known some brisk octogenarians on the net in my time.
I am biased though..He had me at Lovecraft.

Welcome to ATS Alonzo, I am all ear's...or eyes rather.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Dear Alonzo.

What is it like now everything is in colour? DO you need spectacles to see them, or are your eyes able to adjust from the olden black and white days?

I cannot fathom such intricacies. They must be entirely confabulatory. Even in the wildest machinations, could one have only ever pondered such things.

Is it possible that you are multidimensional? with the ability to extrapolate both the vivid and the imaginative worlds? I say, good show old chap!

I would love to hear more. SPEAK UP, I AM SHORT OF HEARING OLD MAN..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
If my grand dad were still living he would be 87 this year. I just can picture him ever saying something like "Breaking a Nail " .

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Hello Alonzo and Welcome to ATS !

While I give you the benefit of the doubt, I have a hard time imagining a 90 year old man joining ATS to discuss "secrets"...

I do not wish to sound offensive but you make huge claims Mr Typer.

I have chosen not to reveal my true name, due to the nature of the subject matter on this website, and because of the things I know...

my military background allowed me to work on classified "special" projects

I have shook hands with men you have read about in your history books

worked on projects that would blow your mind even by todays standards.

I have first hand experience, working on black ops

I have certainly seen objects both in the air, and on the ground, that to me looked "otherworldly."

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Now, since you have decided to join ATS, by all standards, you should be aware that this website's motto is "Deny Ignorance". Unfortunately, over 40 replies and thirty flags later...there isn't one shred of evidence of your claims. Also unfortunate, is that we've seen intros like this one countless times. And they never deliver...

I sincerely hope you are the exception to the rule. But won't hold my breath...

In any case, Welcome.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations;

Welcome to our window to the world.

Pull up a seat, let's get some coffee, and chat a bit.

edit on 10-2-2012 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
for the record, I am not buying any of this.
a well written piece of disinfo and soon to be suppressed ufo tech is where this is going imo.
gullibility at its best.
prove you say who you are, I can write better stuff.
i would assume parts ae going to be true, but most parts made up.
but entertaining.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

tell me more about the 2 types of leukemia you have or whatever disease.
i feel disinformation here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Mr. Alonzo Typer.

Your intro was fantastic !

I hope you are for real... A 90 year old guy, who has a sane mind, with life experience.. And alive to talk about it..

I can't judge whether or not you are for real at this stage... It's going to take some time for most people to believe you, and understand the gravity of what you can offer, IF you are for real...

That's a given...

My Question to you Alonzo....

What is the most amazing thing you have witnessed in your carrer ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

I'm a disinfo agent because I express skepticism about a first time 90 year old poster? Alrighty...

The manner of speaking and his use of certain phrases and abbreviations arouse suspicion. "Black ops", "ET", and so on. People that don't frequent these sites normally do not use these abbreviations and language.

How many times have one of these "I'm a secret insider" posts actually been real? These trolls feed off our craving for knowledge.

I'll retract and apologize once I'm presented with actual facts and evidence to the contrary.

edit on 2/10/12 by rydizz because: clarifying who I am replying to

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rydizz

did you write that to me?
just thinking this, cause i just used that very word, disinform agent....but I was talking about the OP, the original post.
i am skeptical. i think this is bs.
see my post above.
so i agree with you.
edit on 10-2-2012 by BBalazs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family Alonzo.

I have great respect for (most) the people who have seen and experianced as much as you have. It has always been my wish that a guy like yourself or even the caliber of a Neil Armstrong would join ATS incognito and tell us all about it.

Maybe you have met or even worked with Mr Armstrong or an other astronaut. If so, did you sense any irregularities in their mission to conquer space?

Anyways, I have no idea what your classified information is but be careful, it is naive to think that an alias on ATS is not traceable by the evil empire.

edit on 10/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You misspelled McDonnell Douglas. You said you worked there?

Khar
edit on 10-2-2012 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Post for later perusal....

PA

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi, nice to meet you, can I call you Al?
Very intriguing intro Al
Can I assume from your statements so far that if you were say 18 again now, that you would'nt follow the same path into the Military?
If thats the case then what would you choose to do in todays world?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sorry but how can someone take up three pages and say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in those pages. We ALL have a story, a narrative, and all are interesting but what makes your life any different or more interesting than any one else? Whatever your age? What do can you say that hasn't been said on a million websites over the last 20 years. No disrespect but SAY SOMETHING!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
You misspelled McDonnell Douglas. You said you worked there?

Khar
edit on 10-2-2012 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

McDonnell Aircraft was not merged with Douglas Aircraft until 1967, I am also suspicious that the OP only mentions contemporary, well known aviation manufacturers.

No mention of postwar heavyweights like Vought, North American, Republic etc that have faded from popular knowledge.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about the OP's legitimacy.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
To members who are asking for or demanding more evidence of Mr Alonzo's claims, I'd like to comment that this is only an introduction thread and as such, is for members to introduce themselves and give some information about interests and/or experience if they choose. Introduction threads are not supposed to be used for presenting detailed material; when a new member has the required 20 posts to begin his or her own threads, that's where such more detailed material should go -- within the appropriate forum category.

A member voiced suspicions because Mr Alonzo used terms like "Black Ops" and "ET", seeming to imply that a man of ninety should not be familiar with them. Seeing as the term "Black Ops" has been in use for decades and "ET" was also in use before Spielberg came along and made a film on the subject (in 1982) and has certainly been in common use since then, I don't see why this has to be an issue.

Being elderly does have to mean ignorant.

My own paternal grandfather was born in 1906 and passed away in 2002, well into his 96th year. Right up to his very last day -- in fact, his last moments -- he was quite lucid and able to express himself clearly and with a degree of fluency that many who are decades younger would probably be hard pressed to match. He left school as soon as the law allowed, as did many children from poorer families in those days, but all through his life, he loved to read and had an extraordinary memory.

My mother, now in her eighties, sent me an email a while back. She sent it from my sister's because she doesn't have internet at home, for the simple reason (as she said) "If I had it I'd be on it all day! There is just so much to see and learn!" However, my mother is not unfamiliar with computers and in fact worked with various generations of them right up to her retirement.

I must emphasize that I have no problem with members raising such issues; that's what this site is supposed to be about: enquiring, seeking the truth (if possible) and being willing to consider concepts that are presented on their own merits. At the same time, I feel that as Mr Alonzo has not, as yet, had the opportunity to make any detailed presentations -- for this thread is not the place for them -- then it is not unreasonable to reserve judgement until such time as he is able to post new threads.

I for one am looking forward to reading those threads and asking more detailed questions.

Mike

edit on 10/2/12 by JustMike because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Very impressive introductory post and resume!

A friend of mine who was many decades older than myself, died few years back at the age of 95. He was still very active up until the time of his death. About six months before dying of natural causes he, I, and several other persons were attending a breakfast/meeting and I asked him what his secret was to living such a long and productive life. Even though the question was basically a simple one directed to him from me, everyone within three-four tables around us us immediately stopped talking to listen to his answer. He said the secret of living a long, happy and productive life boiled down to just one thing, and that is to always keep your mind active. Even though the body parts may start to weaken and/or fail in some instances, to try and always keep your mind active by reading, discussing current and past events, writing books, etc.

I think you share that same spirit. Thank you for posting, and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join