It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from a Dying Man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sir, welcome and thank you for deciding to share your story. First off I have to warn you that not everybody is as welcomming and friendly as it may seem. There are a number of people on this site who just love to derail threads, make incomprehensible comments et cetera. Some for their own amusement, some because they are paid to do so.

Please dont let them get to you. I have seen many a person, not unlike yourself, who has given up on ATS because of these members.

We want to hear your stories and practically all of the information you are willing to share. For us, a person such as yourself is the 'holy grail' in a way. Most of us spen years hoping to meet someone such as yourself who is not afraid to spill the beans.

So, again, thank you. I'll be keeping an eye out for your next thread. Just please dont make us wait too long.

Best wishes,

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I smell a rat!!! o.O

I do I do... oh now back on topic!

Hey OP!

Hoping to be as literate as you are in my 90's! only 60 more years to go, and I am already failing at the basics.

Fear not, my second wind is coming up I am sure.. or is that the chilli I ate.. .either way I'm going to be bursting with noise!!!

now what was it you .. oh never mind, I've been encumbered by my own thoughts again...

edit on 10-2-2012 by mainidh because: You whipper snippers, and your speaking rules... why I .. *swipes at the air where you were standing 10 minutes ago*... dag nabbit!

edit on 10-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

Very mysterious first post some would say.
So do you like got pictures of these secret "special" projects.

We are very fond of pictures on this site.
Some would even say that without pictures nothing exists.
I think they would be to some extent of right.
A thousand words that say nothing, is equal to a silence that says nothing much.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Can I call you Grandpa?

Because I know you are most likely not my grandpa, but its a small world. My real grandfather has Alzheimer's and asked me if I was his father one time. But I sure appreciate what he did on this earth and his smile could cure the world of all diseases.

He was a WWII pilot and maybe you knew him?

Anyhow, I am going to call you my grandpa for now on and you can call me your grandson.

Take good care,
Grandson.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
PS - on a more sombre note.

We are ALL dieing. Every single on of us.

I'm dieing to eat this chicken parma right now, but.. fear it will shorten my life..
Must lose wait.. wait, lose ? I can't afford to wait.. I will eat it NOW!!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hello my good man, may peace and blessings be upon you, its always nice to gain knowledge from a person who's life has been blessed in such a way, so respectfully i would like ask you may i add you as a friend? I do enjoy learning about the mystery's of this life, however the biggest mystery for me is what is beyond this life my good man. So inshallah (god willing)it would you ever be so kind as to join me in a conversation about your thoughts on religion and god? This would indeed be my area
on ats
but i am curious about your thoughts and i plan on be a parasite and storing your thoughts and story's in my brain so that i may use them one day .
of course with your permission ..... mr Alonzo

Shamil ..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I now am disgusted by these people who are leading our nation, and I have no confidence in politics. I dont believe in voting for the lesser of two evils. How did we get to the point where its not even shocking to have to choose evil?

I think a lot of members here at ATS have the same sentiments as you. I'm in my early 50's and I've noticed a change in our country. Heck, I can't believe there wasn't an outrage when the Bush administration lied to get us into a war with Iraq! I can no longer trust our government or politicians. I can't even trust our media anymore.

I felt as if I was a part of something noble, and was willing to overlook many distinct features about our government that were worrisome to say the least.

I'm curious about what you meant was "worrisome" about our government.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have some doubts about "Alonzo". I am positive this guy isn't 90 years old, you can just tell from how he types and chooses his words.

Come on, this is ATS! You've seen thousands of these. This is just another "I'm an Illuminati insider" post.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I am interested to hear what you have to say about our world - as you've seen so many years of it and so many changes.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rydizz

1 I respect your angle on the idea.
2 you can't tell by the way someone types unless maybe its poorly written or has an indication of lack of education perhaps.
3 this kind of "talk" spells disinfo agent to me (I mean your post) so if you are not a disinfo agent then you see how this guy can be taken the wrong way.

Not tring to start a side arguement over it..... jus saying

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rydizz
I have some doubts about "Alonzo". I am positive this guy isn't 90 years old, you can just tell from how he types and chooses his words.

Come on, this is ATS! You've seen thousands of these. This is just another "I'm an Illuminati insider" post.

I suppose those of you kind enough to take the time to read my introduction and warn of me of the more...skeptical members, were right indeed.

Please elaborate, what type of "words" and what about my typing style would make you think I am not the age I claim?

Are you insinuating that people of my age group should act and sound a certain way? This whole concept confuses me. Why would I lie about being old? I wish I could turn back the clock. Trust me.

I dont know anything about any Illuminati other than what Ive read in the DaVinci Code. I had many friends that were Freemasons. And heck I joined the local Elks Lodge, and was talked into being a Shriner. These are groups similar to Freemasonry, with less secrecy I suppose, leading people to have less interest in making accusations of dubious activities.

Another poster is asking questions as if I'm lying about what years I was in the service, and why I didnt vote sooner. My response is simple. I know fully well what was taking place in 1939, and what was happening in 1945. I was young, and had just survived a war, I didnt come home and want to get into politics right away. I was more concerned with finding a job, going to school, and after meeting my wife (of over 60 years now), was spending every free moment thinking about her.Eisenhower was the first president I voted for, because that was at a time in my life when I actually began to develop an interest in politics.

I didnt believe in voting for someone just because I liked their name, political party, or how they looked.

And I dont believe I put off an image of some olf geezer sitting in a cave, isolated from the world since I retired. If I did please forgive me. I wouldnt call myself "cool" or "hip" as the younger generations put it, but I do spend quite a lot of time watching television programs, and reading articles, magazines, speaking with my kids, grand kids, great grandkids. When you're around children a lot, and say some extinct vocabulary, you get puzzled expressions and laughter. You catch on pretty quick that people speak differently now. I'm not exactly a fan of the music nowadays, but inevitably I hear it.

Just because I'm old doesnt mean I have to choose words that are reminiscent of something out of Shakespeare.
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Awesome!

The older generation has many stories.

Would like to hear ALL of them!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Lol you are still alive..... yeah I run into people like that all the time.... can't blame them. They are right sometimes in all of their guess work and pessimism and negitivity.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Alonzo, what does half way in the whole mean?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
Alonzo, what does half way in the whole mean?

Thats just what I tell my wife everytime she asks how I'm feeling. Its a reference to feeling like half my body should be in the ground already. Not funny I suppose, but it sums up my general feelings.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Very mysterious first post some would say.
So do you like got pictures of these secret "special" projects.

We are very fond of pictures on this site.
Some would even say that without pictures nothing exists.
I think they would be to some extent of right.
A thousand words that say nothing, is equal to a silence that says nothing much.

I'm sorry to say, no I have no proof as far as visual aids. Please remember, I was working in areas wouldnt allow you to bring any items with you. Cameras nowadays are so small and easy to conceal. The camera I had in those days was roughly the size of half your torso.

In addition, I was doing my duty of aiding the government on projects during the Cold War, if I EVER attempted to take away anything from the site, or tried to bring in some fancy spy gadget to take pictures I would most likely not be typing this right now. Treason is punishable by death. Suspicions of treason were punishable by "accidents"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
I smell a rat!!! o.O

I do I do... oh now back on topic!

Hey OP!

Hoping to be as literate as you are in my 90's! only 60 more years to go, and I am already failing at the basics.

Fear not, my second wind is coming up I am sure.. or is that the chilli I ate.. .either way I'm going to be bursting with noise!!!

now what was it you .. oh never mind, I've been encumbered by my own thoughts again...

edit on 10-2-2012 by mainidh because: You whipper snippers, and your speaking rules... why I .. *swipes at the air where you were standing 10 minutes ago*... dag nabbit!

edit on 10-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

I believe the english language is suffering because of the shortened text versions of words kids are now using, combined with the pop music and slang words that kids throw around now without a second thought.

You dont know how infuriated it was to hear my grand child address me by starting with the word "Yo" continuously.

Does any one actually read books anymore? The classics? I'm not talking about those vampires either.
edit on 10-2-2012 by AlonzoTyper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 10-2-2012 by three1zero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
One of my great passions in life is reading. Always has been. Could you all suggest some good works? I'm currently working on reading Timothy Leary's Starseed Transmissions. Real fascinating stuff, Leary's works are a real eye-opener even though its been 20-40 years his ideas hold true. Same with Robert Anton Wilson. Of course, no trip down the rabbit hole is left without a history lesson and it's even more fascinating to see where their occult influences stem from, especially discovering how ruthless TPTB can be at rewriting history as we know it, for example the social stigma that the people of the times gave to Aleister Crowley, and the whole of society trying to break down the wall of the status quo is fascinating to me

Goodnight peace & love my fellow ATS'ers

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper

Treason is punishable by death. Suspicions of treason were punishable by "accidents"

I love this, so true it's unreal!! (and it's still happening...way too many "accidents" in this world)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join