It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says US Attack Would Be ‘Akin To Suicide’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

I wish the destruction of the Imperial United States Empire.
That isnt nuts at all.
Ask someone in the third world if imperialism is nuts.
You just dont want to lose your easy life.

So you want me dead.

K.

You want innocent people dead.

K.

With that type of talk,you wont last long on ATS.........................

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

And I dont think China will commit genocide. They will just pacify you and take the Reserve away.

Do you even know anything about how the Chinese have treated their own people? [Research the Cultural revolution] [30 + Million] of their own killed by their Government.

Now, what makes you think that if they would do that to their own that they wouldn't be capable of doing something similar to non Chinese?
edit on 10-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

So you want me dead.

K.

You want innocent people dead.

K.

With that type of talk,you wont last long on ATS.........................

Remember all the Innocent people killed in Iraq, I guess thats ok

Now people in this thread want to nuke Iran, I guess thats ok

Innocent people in the US are mentioned, And now you wake up

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

USA USA USA!

You spin like a ballerina. You dance for silver string.

Nothing of any real value yet...

I brought up korea and vietnam as examples of how the US war machine is a joke. Someone was saying the US could defeat China and Russia. I said they couldnt and was saying I think that because they havent done anything but fail since WW2 except Iran maybe but big deal.

We won in Iran?

Then what the hell is the point of this thread?

Thats a typo.

Iraq.

fixed

edit on 10-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

Honestly...where do you get your supposed facts? I asked you to do a little research. Look at what Military Leaders in Russia and China are saying at sites that are generaly or partialy controlled by their own goverments...but you have not. If you did you would see video interviews of Russian Naval Admirals telling their own people that a Single U.S. Carrier Group is by far more powerful than the entire Military Forces of Iran.

There is alot of coverage about an visit by a High Ranking Chinese Military Leader to the U.S. as he was invited to watch U.S. Naval excersizes out of Norfolk nd several other sites. After seeing these Military Drills....he made several statements that China was Multiple Decades behind the U.S. in all Military Branches.

Check this out! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

So you agree with what he said?

You are sticking up for him...........and what he said,right?

cause I am addressing EXACTLY what he is saying.

Please clarify....

Not with innuendo.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
After seeing these Military Drills....he made several statements that China was Multiple Decades behind the U.S. in all Military Branches.

Check this out! Split Infinity

Of course they are decades behind, the US defense budget could stop world hunger.

But war is better.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No innuendo , I am commenting on your post of innocence.
Just got in from work, paying my share of the national debt

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by targeting

I cant. Let the evil empire die. I have no sympathy.

Im in Australia. China will destroy us first I would say. And I say we deserve it. We support America. The people of the west are demons and psychopaths. We let our leaders do what they want. We have let them step on other countries and have been all too happy to live with the spoils. We care more about the price of petrol than some guy in Iraq. We suck.

Hail China!

Since when is china any better than America? China is much worse imo. China oppresses their people and even censors the internet. People think American work conditions are bad, but they're a walk in the park compared to what it's like in China. China doesn't even have a minimum wage or a government organization to regulate the safety of food and drugs. They're also pretty much North Korea's only ally and in case you're anti-american bias has blinded you, North Korea has the most oppressive government in the world. China also hurts Africans by building very unsafe and unsteady buildings in Africa. All of their exports are pretty terrible and poorly made in general to be honest. In China people can't even have as many kids as they want. Has America ever instituted a policy as oppressive as that?
edit on 10-2-2012 by targeting because: (no reason given)

China is trying to exist in a world that is dominated by the US. They are doing their best. As far as internet goes I know they have a 50 cent army but so does the US. They monitor this site,facebook,twitter,youtube....basically everything. And MSN is simply a tool of the duopoly. America is just as oppeessive as China just more sophisticated.

The working conditions are a result of Imperialism/ They are built by the Imperial Empire. Hong Kong and places like that were the model. Thats how imperialism works. But upward mobility is bs. The aim of the game for America is to keep countries down and stay on top. Countries like India and China have beaten America at their own games though.The one child rule is sensible. What do you expect them to do? They do not have the luxury that the US has to just waste and waste and waste with no regard. China needs to be sensible.

As far as North Korea goes they are in the same boat. They are simply trying to survive in an Imperial empire. You can say that Kim Jong Ill is responsible for North Koreans starving,I can say that America is responsible because it is America that starved them out. They put sanctions/embargo's on countries that dont play by the rules of the Empire. Its just like Cuba or like what they are doing to Syria and Iran right now.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

And I dont think China will commit genocide. They will just pacify you and take the Reserve away.

Do you even know anything about how the Chinese have treated their own people? [Research the Cultural revolution] [30 + Million] of their own killed by their Government.

Now, what makes you think that if they would do that to their own that they wouldn't be capable of doing something similar to non Chinese?

Didnt you hear? Mao Zedong died.

And while we are on the subject of Mao,isnt the US alot like China under Mao with the new terrorism laws?
edit on 10-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by sonnny1

No innuendo , I am commenting on your post of innocence.
Just got in from work, paying my share of the national debt

I am innocent. I haven't killed anyone.

You just dont want to lose your easy life.

made it personal.

Now if you want to talk about America,and its wrongs that's fine also. My response was to the wanting of me and fellow Americans dead.

Looks to me that you don't care if innocent people die as well.And you want to paint America bad ?

Pot meet Kettle.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
We all wear the scarlet livery of the Iron Heel.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Now if you want to talk about America,and its wrongs that's fine also. My response was to the wanting of me and fellow Americans dead.

Looks to me that you don't care if innocent people die as well.And you want to paint America bad ?

Well you do realize, US innocent people will die, as will a lot of other countries innocent people.
They do matter to you too, don't they?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Didnt you hear? Mao Zedong died.

And while we are on the subject of Mao,isnt the US alot like China under Mao with the new terrorism laws?

I see...

You didn't answer my question, fine. Moving along....

How many millions of US citizens have been executed since those laws have been put in place? China may have 30 Million citizens to spare. Ask yourself this... Does your country?

Regarding Mao?
Checks, looks around, doesn't seem to find his little rebook of Homeland Security handy. Must be in my other pants at the cleaners.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KwisatzHaderach

A little something you should remember when Americans get angry we forget about morals and ethics.

Well that cant be good. I thought you already had.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I see... You didn't answer my question, fine. Moving along....

My sarcasm was a device I was using to communicate that I dont feel that Mao Zedong or the Cultural Revolution' has anything to do with China in 2012. And I think you are being silly. But you knew that, I answered your question.

Moving along,the terrorism laws are enough to make you fear your nieghbour. And the stuff coming out of homeland security is outrageous.

And my country has a small population and we dont have many to spare. I dont really know what you mean by that though.

There was no segue

To spare to be executed? Umm.... I dont follow.
edit on 10-2-2012 by theubermensch because: typo

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

But you knew that, I answered your question.

No, not really.

Moving along,the terrorism laws are enough to make you fear your nieghbour. And the stuff coming out of homeland security is outrageous.

I'm an American living here for over 40 years and I don't fear my neighbor. I keep an eye on them and watch them but don't fear them Sorry.

And my country has a small population and we dont have many to spare. I dont really know what you mean by that though.

There was no segue

And hope your raw raw Go China!!! rhetoric will never come to anything remotely similar to what you're advocating. Otherwise, you may find out what I meant.

Good night

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

But you knew that, I answered your question.

No, not really.

I'm an American living here for over 40 years and I don't fear my neighbor. I keep an eye on them and watch them but don't fear them Sorry.

There was no segue

And hope your raw raw Go China!!! rhetoric will never come to anything remotelty similar to what you're advocating. Otherwise, you may find out what I meant.

Good night

Sweet dreams.

I already said that china will attack us first. You really need to study up on that geography. And like I said,let them come. America has failed. We all hate you. Even your allies.

Every Empire falls at some point.

America will be remembered as one of the shortest Empires in history.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

America has failed. We all hate you. Even your allies.

Cool.

Hey....

Would you mind turning off the lights before you implode from all that hate and bitterness or before we crumble? Whichever comes first....

thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

I disagree with your statement that America is cowardly. I think we are just at the mercy of a string of corporate backed poor leaders. I don't think anything will happen between Russia or China and the U.S. Those countries will back Iran and may react with harsh words and economic pressures if we join in operations against Iran or Syria, but in the grand scheme those countries mean very little to Russia and China when compared to the U.S. (that stands more so for China). The fact is America isn't cowardly, the corporates that have weaseled their way in to manipulating national decisions are just brazen and greedy. A fundamental change is coming for the U.S., but it will come from within I think.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

America has failed. We all hate you. Even your allies.

Cool.

Hey....

Would you mind turning off the lights before you implode from all that hate and bitterness or before we crumble? Whichever comes first....

thanks

Couldn't have said it better myself!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join