It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says US Attack Would Be ‘Akin To Suicide’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
##SNIPPED##

I bet intelligence officers are on the ground in Iran now gathering information to cover any eventualities that might occur, and I'm sorry but Iran won't stand up to the United States war machine for long. It will be far from suicide for the USA to attack IMO.

OP you seem to be revelling in anti American sentiment? I wonder why you dislike America? You seem to forget in any war it's ordinary people who suffer. You will find the ordinary people of America and Iran have a lot in common, they just want to get on with life, work and feed their families. Preferably without war hanging over their heads.

As long as there are idiots with nukes the west will intervene, especially when the
leadership say they would gladly wipe countries such as Israel off the map.
edit on Fri Feb 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Your qoute:

"The entire US is morally and ethically bankrupt."

That's not true. Many here are trying to retirn the USA to it's origins.

Many of us do not agree with the current Admin. and the route they are taking. Nor do we all agree on the oppositions candidates.

But make no mistake...if Iran attacks the US or tries to close the straits...it will be at their own peril.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
And before someone tells me how evil China is I will say that thet are doing their best in an evil American Imperial Empire.

I think they are sensible. They waste less. They also dont go around starting wars with other countries like America does.

China will allow for a better world for all. Not just those in the west.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
Korea is basically China.:

I think the Koreans both North and South would have issues with your non Korean view on the matter. Their opinions are the ones that ultimately matters not yours.

Besides...

Outside of your obvious biased stance against the US/West why did you bring it up earlier in the first place? And What the hell does Vietnam, Korea and now Chili have to do with Iran mouthing off and ratcheting up their rhetoric? I don't think anybody here reading this [Myself included] wants to see a war with Iran costing the lives of untold numbers of Iranian civilians not to mention servicemen on both sides.

Recognize that both sides sling BS and you're doing your part and are being a mouthpiece for Tehran at the moment..

Dance theubermensch, Dance....
edit on 10-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You are not nor have I doubt you have ever been in the field. You could easily just go on several Russian or Chinese International News web sites that in China are Goverment Run and not as much so in Russia but Putin is trying. There you can get an assessment of what REAL RUSSIAN ADMIRALS AND GENERALS...as well as assessments by Chinese Military Leaders of the same level...on their knowledge of what would happen if a war broke out between the U.S. and Iran or any other country.

It's all right there on the web for you to read. I have read some of these assessments and you should too as you are making yourself sound silly.

There is no comparison to U.S. Military Power and that of Irans or any other nation for that matter. Do some research. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I cant. Let the evil empire die. I have no sympathy.

Im in Australia. China will destroy us first I would say. And I say we deserve it. We support America. The people of the west are demons and psychopaths. We let our leaders do what they want. We have let them step on other countries and have been all too happy to live with the spoils. We care more about the price of petrol than some guy in Iraq. We suck.

Hail China!

Somewhere........................ a village is missing someone.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

But make no mistake...if Iran attacks the US or tries to close the straits...it will be at their own peril.

This kind of arrogant talk is what is the problem. Its like Americans think they own the world. And that they are entitled.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Im in Australia. China will destroy us first I would say. And I say we deserve it. We support America. The people of the west are demons and psychopaths. We let our leaders do what they want. We have let them step on other countries and have been all too happy to live with the spoils. We care more about the price of petrol than some guy in Iraq. We suck.

Hail China!

There is no need to insult me personally.

You seem like an idiot yourself friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Hail China!

Since when is china any better than America? China is much worse imo. China oppresses their people and even censors the internet. People think American work conditions are bad, but they're a walk in the park compared to what it's like in China. China doesn't even have a minimum wage or a government organization to regulate the safety of food and drugs. They're also pretty much North Korea's only ally and in case you're anti-american bias has blinded you, North Korea has the most oppressive government in the world. China also hurts Africans by building very unsafe and unsteady buildings in Africa. All of their exports are pretty terrible and poorly made in general to be honest. In China people can't even have as many kids as they want. Has America ever instituted a policy as oppressive as that?
edit on 10-2-2012 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Hail China!

who said idiot?

Anyone wishing the worlds destruction is nuts.........

PERIOD.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I cringe when people from other countries say things like this , where did you get that impression from?
That is FALSE...and your obvious hate for The U.S. is disturbing....wow...I could never think that way about an entire country.

You should channel that hate into something useful.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

They are also softening you for the kill. It will be soon.

and you cant wait,hey?

Hail China!

I wonder how you will fair in this new world you wish for?

If your Anglian...I'm sure not well.

The Chinese are very much into the superiority complex thing.

Be careful of what you wish for.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Korea is basically China.:

I think the Koreans both North and South would both have issues with your non Korean view on the matter.Their opinions are the ones that ultimately matters not yours.

Besides...

Outside of your obvious biased stance against the US/West why did you bring it up earlier in the first place? And What the hell does Vietnam, Korea and now Chili have to do with Iran mouthing off and ratcheting up their rhetoric? I don't think anybody here reading this [Myself included] wants to see a war with Iran costing the lives of untold numbers of Iranian civilians not to mention servicemen on both sides.

Recognize that both sides sling BS and you're doing your part and are being a mouthpiece for Tehran at the moment..

Dance theubermensch, Dance....

USA USA USA!

You spin like a ballerina. You dance for silver string.

I brought up korea and vietnam as examples of how the US war machine is a joke. Someone was saying the US could defeat China and Russia. I said they couldnt and was saying I think that because they havent done anything but fail since WW2 except Iraq maybe but big deal.
edit on 10-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

USA USA USA!

Nothing of any real value yet...

I brought up korea and vietnam as examples of how the US war machine is a joke. Someone was saying the US could defeat China and Russia. I said they couldnt and was saying I think that because they havent done anything but fail since WW2 except Iran maybe but big deal.

We won in Iran?

Then what the hell is the point of this thread?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

They are also softening you for the kill. It will be soon.

and you cant wait,hey?

Hail China!

I wonder how you will fair in this new world you wish for?

If your Anglian...I'm sure not well.

The Chinese are very much into the superiority complex thing.

Be careful of what you wish for.

I have Irish blood actually.

And I dont think China will commit genocide. They will just pacify you and take the Reserve away.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

USA USA USA!

Nothing of any real value yet...

I brought up korea and vietnam as examples of how the US war machine is a joke. Someone was saying the US could defeat China and Russia. I said they couldnt and was saying I think that because they havent done anything but fail since WW2 except Iran maybe but big deal.

We won in Iran?

Then what the hell is the point of this thread?

Thats a typo.

Iraq.

fixed

edit on 10-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by TDawgRex

This kind of arrogant talk is what is the problem. Its like Americans think they own the world. And that they are entitled.

It is not a arrogant statement whatsoever. The US realizes it does not own the world, but they are partners with the rest of the worlds concerning business.

And to make business run, you need energy. Threatening to close the straits makes it everybody's business.
edit on 10-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Now this I have to laugh at and agree with you. That is what Ron Paul wants to do as well.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Hail China!

who said idiot?

Anyone wishing the worlds destruction is nuts.........

PERIOD.

I wish the destruction of the Imperial United States Empire.
That isnt nuts at all.
Ask someone in the third world if imperialism is nuts.
You just dont want to lose your easy life.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

No offense sir but you have no clue what Americans are like. We fight with a volunteer army guess what would happen if someone actually attacked us..
The average southerner is better armed and better trained, (deer have better hearing and smell than humans) than most of the army's around the world. Americans aren't as stupid as were made out to be we're violent. If someone actually caused massive harm on U.S. Soil we would unify and slaughter every man, woman, and child. We could literally cover the entire country of Iran, with just the napalm we have. A little something you should remember when Americans get angry we forget about morals and ethics.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join