It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says US Attack Would Be ‘Akin To Suicide’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

HAHAHAHAH You might as well say "It doesn't matter" because on the global scale you don't matter.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch
reply to post by targeting

Do you think they'll throw away their economy and their country to try and save Iran?

Yes. Do you think they will continue lending money to a failure of a country when it knows you deadbeats cant pay it back? They will cut their loses and foreclose.

And NATO is a joke. The American Army is a joke. They are soft young meatheads that cant even deal with a bunch of Afghans riding around on dirt bikes.

You cant deal with Russia and China.

They know hardship. Americans dont.

Military budgets mean nothing. America wastes massive amounts of money on anything they do.

This post says it all! Your hatred and bias toward America is so obvious here that you went off topic on your own thread. Please change the heading on your post from "Iran says US attack would be 'Akin to Suicide', to "I hate America" and move it to Rants. Because facts here have been tossed aside to emotion.

Good Day Sir!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
America certainly could have won the Vietnam war in a military sense, but not in any political sense. I feel that all the wars they have waged since have a similar characteristic. War with Iran would be no different. War ultimately about politics, no matter how much money you throw at it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345
America certainly could have won the Vietnam war in a military sense, but not in any political sense. I feel that all the wars they have waged since have a similar characteristic. War with Iran would be no different. War ultimately about politics, no matter how much money you throw at it.

It is said that war is the result of diplomats failures.

Nowadays, maybe it's not the diplomats failures. but the banks?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by targeting

Why would they ever go to war with us about Iran?

Because of Imperialism. The cold war never ended. Russia has China to back them up now. Both of those former communist countries are still working against you. It is already war. Just not military conflict. The military conflict will be 'total war'. Right now it is economic. For example if your government puts a heap of money into solor panels then China will produce them cheaper so you cant sell yours(solyndra). They also mess with their currency, They do lots of stuff to "screw you" as Donald Trump puts it.

Another possibility is that major oil-producing countries could destabilise America by switching to euros instead of dollars as the currency in which oil is priced - so-called "petro-dollar warfare". Or a terrorist organisation might trigger a financial crash via some kind of shady hedge fund or computer attack. What the economic war game showed Professor Bracken was that military and economic decision-making has to be more unified. Banks and bonds are now weapons, just as much as bombs. "That makes the military nervous, as they had always been in charge of operations. That's why they know they need to understand this," Professor Bracken says.

www.sott.net...

China will come in last just at the right time like America did in WW2.

China and Russia want to control the Reserve Currency. Who holds that rules the world. The Reserve is the end game. You have no right to it. You only hold it because of your military. Russia and China are only involved with the UN and stuff so they can play your game and beat you at it. They are softening you for the kill and enjoying every second.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

To be honest we shouldn't have even been in WWII. Any European will tell you they didn't need us there.

I've met many a European who were glad we came over...even Germans.

But thanks for the chuckles.

Russia won WW2.

WOW! Talk about being Anti-American! First of all...the fact that you actually believe what you have posted and replied to other people shows me how very much out of the loop you are as far as knowing anything akin to the REALITY of what is going on as well as you complete and total lack of ANY KNOWLEDGE, INFORMATION, REAL TIME DATA or POLICY as well as a Sureal concept of what the situation on the ground and sea are as well as your self generated FANTASY of what U.S. Military Capabilities are and to think that the Russian or any other country does not know this and that any Real High Level Russian Military official or the same for the Chinese would make a statement and view it as fact as the beginning of this topic implies....makes me wish I could introduce you to some of the Russians I now call friends and watch them LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF while reading this topic! LOL!
The U.S. and Russia are not going to WAR over any country for any reason unless either of the two countries actually...and this will never happen...launched Nukes at each other. The same can be said for the Chinese as all three nations need each other more than any of these other Half Ass Treaty Energy Regimes. The U.S. has NO intention of starting a war with Iran...a country that has a population that is 90% Pro-Democracy and will soon rule over the Old Guard.
As far as some of your imposible scenarios...lets look at one...say for some stupid reason...Iran tries to Block the Strait where the vast Majority of the World Oil...Including IRAN's...is shipped through. The U.S. Navy would have to act and it would in a matter of HOURS destroy the entirety of Irans Navy both surface ships and all subs. Then the Fifth Fleets Carrier roup would destroy the entire Iranian Airforce...plus as I have metioned on other topics close to this one...the U.S. would employ New Non-Nuclear EMP devices to render all Iranian Ground counter offensives against THOUSANDS OF U.S. Special Forces and Airborne Rangers sent in to secure all Iranian Nuclear Sites...and yes...we know where they ALL are. Russia and China have already stated they would not get involved ina U.S./Iranian War. This is their words...this is the reality....now prove me wrong.
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok,without the link,I was saying that China is already involved in economic warfare with the US. They are working against you. The endgame is the Reserve Currency. You have no right to the Reserve. You only hold it because of your military. China and Russia hate you. They are only on the UN and things so they can beat you at your own game. They are. And like I said,they are softening you for the kill.

China will enter the war late just like America did in WW2 and clean you up. The Reserve is what they want. They will get it.

The Imperialism of America is almost over.

America failed.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
As it applies to this Topics subject...these are the type of ideals that allow kids to be brainwashed into wearing a Suicide Belt as they are lied to that their family will be well taken care of if the detonate inside a square of innocent people....they NEVER take care of the family...and all they do...because they are cowards and would never risk their OWN life by trying to attack the actuall U.S. Troops unless it is done with an IUD...and most of these are coming into Iraq and Afghanistan VIA IRAN as they are SHAPPED CHARGED IUD'S and are not something that is made in a cave but is rather sophisticated.

These are the kinds of rants and ideas that lie to a youth and place blame on a Super Power for all their countries ill's as these kids are not educated except in a Madrassa where they can at least get something to eat as Religion is taught in a most Violent way....and the U.S. is always seen as the Bad Guy....but the easiest way to see through this is watch how those in charge convince a KID to die and become a martyr with all sorts of Femal Virgins waiting for him....while the leadership gains in money and are cowards as they never fight themselves.

I have friends in their Fourties who are out on tour fighting...all VOLUNTEER. They fight agaist what this topic stands for. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Ok,without the link,I was saying that China is already involved in economic warfare with the US. They are working against you.

And that is news? We've known that for years. But the US is a consumer nation.

I'm sensing a little jealousy here as most US citizens, even in the poorest of circumstances still live better than their counterparts the world over.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If Iran attacks us or our allies we will light their world up like the Fourth of July, just like we did every other nation who tried to harm us.

And if Iran doesn't attack us or our allies we will still put a boot in their ass for pissing us off.

edit on 10-2-2012 by imasecretspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

reply to post by kimish

I agree but America failed to make North Korea or Vietnam capitalists. The commies won.

WE had no business IMO being in Vietnam but Korea?
You seem to forget who invaded whom?

North Korea invaded South Korea to turn THEM into communists. They failed and it cost them and China a butt load more in casualties than the West.

So before you start tossing about who failed study up on the facts first or give it a rest...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

To be honest we shouldn't have even been in WWII. Any European will tell you they didn't need us there.

Russia won WW2.

WOW! Talk about being Anti-American! First of all...the fact that you actually believe what you have posted and replied to other people shows me how very much out of the loop you are as far as knowing anything akin to the REALITY of what is going on as well as you complete and total lack of ANY KNOWLEDGE, INFORMATION, REAL TIME DATA or POLICY as well as a Sureal concept of what the situation on the ground and sea are as well as your self generated FANTASY of what U.S. Military Capabilities are and to think that the Russian or any other country does not know this and that any Real High Level Russian Military official or the same for the Chinese would make a statement and view it as fact as the beginning of this topic implies....makes me wish I could introduce you to some of the Russians I now call friends and watch them LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF while reading this topic! LOL!
The U.S. and Russia are not going to WAR over any country for any reason unless either of the two countries actually...and this will never happen...launched Nukes at each other. The same can be said for the Chinese as all three nations need each other more than any of these other Half Ass Treaty Energy Regimes. The U.S. has NO intention of starting a war with Iran...a country that has a population that is 90% Pro-Democracy and will soon rule over the Old Guard.
As far as some of your imposible scenarios...lets look at one...say for some stupid reason...Iran tries to Block the Strait where the vast Majority of the World Oil...Including IRAN's...is shipped through. The U.S. Navy would have to act and it would in a matter of HOURS destroy the entirety of Irans Navy both surface ships and all subs. Then the Fifth Fleets Carrier roup would destroy the entire Iranian Airforce...plus as I have metioned on other topics close to this one...the U.S. would employ New Non-Nuclear EMP devices to render all Iranian Ground counter offensives against THOUSANDS OF U.S. Special Forces and Airborne Rangers sent in to secure all Iranian Nuclear Sites...and yes...we know where they ALL are. Russia and China have already stated they would not get involved ina U.S./Iranian War. This is their words...this is the reality....now prove me wrong.
Split Infinity

Wow! You sound like a lobotomised,brainwashed parrot. USA! USA! USA! I think you are the one out of the loop. You need to read between the lines.

And for some stupid reason? Iran has every reason to block the strait and if they did they would also target the military bases the US has in the middle east to start with. They would also have terror cells set up in America amongst other places and they would carry out attacks on US soil. Iran also has allies close to the US in South America. US soil will not be immune. There will be dead Americans on US soil. It took a year for Libya. Afghanistans not done yet. Persia is not like them. You can bunker bomb their runways,blow the hell out of them but they will not be defeated easily and they will hurt America.

China and Russia have vetoed the Syria intervention. Do you really think they will allow the US to attack Persia? It will be illegal. China and Russia hate you. They are in the UN to mess with you and beat you at your own game. They are laughing at you.

They are also softening you for the kill. It will be soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Russia won WW2.

Split Infinity

Wow! You sound like a lobotomised,brainwashed parrot. USA! USA! USA! I think you are the one out of the loop. You need to read between the lines.

And for some stupid reason? Iran has every reason to block the strait and if they did they would also target the military bases the US has in the middle east to start with. They would also have terror cells set up in America amongst other places and they would carry out attacks on US soil. Iran also has allies close to the US in South America. US soil will not be immune. There will be dead Americans on US soil. It took a year for Libya. Afghanistans not done yet. Persia is not like them. You can bunker bomb their runways,blow the hell out of them but they will not be defeated easily and they will hurt America.

China and Russia have vetoed the Syria intervention. Do you really think they will allow the US to attack Persia? It will be illegal. China and Russia hate you. They are in the UN to mess with you and beat you at your own game. They are laughing at you.

ReallY? C'mon man...now your just trollin'.

I expected better from you.

Russia and China also voted against or abstained (same thing) the resolution that led up to Desert Storm and OIF & OEF. Yep...they shore do have some backbone there don't they.

edit on 10-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

reply to post by kimish

I agree but America failed to make North Korea or Vietnam capitalists. The commies won.

WE had no business IMO being in Vietnam but Korea?
You seem to forget who invaded whom?

North Korea invaded South Korea to turn THEM into communists. They failed and it cost them and China a butt load more in casualties than the West.

So before you start tossing about who failed study up on the facts first or give it a rest...

Maybe you should give it a rest. You should also learn geography.

What the heck did it have to do with America?

Korea is basically China.

Look how many other places America messed with because of their Imperialism. Study up on that....

Chile is a good jumping off point

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

and you cant wait,hey?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Ok,without the link,I was saying that China is already involved in economic warfare with the US. They are working against you. The endgame is the Reserve Currency. You have no right to the Reserve. You only hold it because of your military. China and Russia hate you. They are only on the UN and things so they can beat you at your own game. They are. And like I said,they are softening you for the kill.

China will enter the war late just like America did in WW2 and clean you up. The Reserve is what they want. They will get it.

America failed.

And what Mlitary benifit is it to China to go to War with the U.S.? If China started a war...the U.S. would stop all payments of money owed to China as well as stop purchasing any Chinese Goods. This would destroy Chinas economy.
Nevermind that China is not even close to the U.S. in Military Capability.

Russia also needs the U.S. as if you remember...the U.S. had to be asked to destroy 2/3rds of all of the former Soviet Unions Nuclear Stockpiles that were based in Soviet Slave states that refused to allow the return of the Nukes to Russia...only the U.S. was allowed into these countries to conduct destruction and disassemblement of Nuclear Warheads.

You could have China and Russia simultaniously attack the U.S. and the U.S. would still win...in a Nuclear exchange...the U.S. has converted it's S-3 Antiaircraft Missles into ABM's and along with the current production and installation of the Free Electron Laser...there are two land based Nuclear Powered Versions...one in Alaska and one in Canada...as well as an unknown number at sea....but current plans have all U.S. Carriers as well as Ageis Class Cruisers recieving Nuclear Powered versions of this new Laser starting with the new Class U.S. Carrier...the Gerald R. Ford.

This system in coordination with a Mirrored SAT system as well as integrate Super Computer Targeting systems...will make Nuclear weapons OBSOLETE! Google it...it is here...NOW. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Russia won WW2.

Split Infinity

ReallY? C'mon man...now your just trollin'.

I expected better from you.

Russia and China also voted against or abstained (same thing) the resolution that led up to Desert Storm and OIF & OEF. Yep...they shore do have some backbone there don't they.

edit on 10-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

Its more about exposing America for what it is.

China and Russia know that history will judge them. When they write the history America will be remembered as an Imperial tyrant that ruled the world through force,intimidation and domination. It will be easy to do. Russia has a leader that is shocked that the west shows images of Gadaffi being murdered on tv and by contrast Hillary Clinton laughs and makes a joke. The entire US is morally and ethically bankrupt. The US is exposed as a tyrant with each unwarranted war the start.Each veto they ignore highlights how evil and arrogant a country the United States has become.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

America failed.

And what Mlitary benifit is it to China to go to War with the U.S.? If China started a war...the U.S. would stop all payments of money owed to China as well as stop purchasing any Chinese Goods. This would destroy Chinas economy.
Nevermind that China is not even close to the U.S. in Military Capability.

Russia also needs the U.S. as if you remember...the U.S. had to be asked to destroy 2/3rds of all of the former Soviet Unions Nuclear Stockpiles that were based in Soviet Slave states that refused to allow the return of the Nukes to Russia...only the U.S. was allowed into these countries to conduct destruction and disassemblement of Nuclear Warheads.

You could have China and Russia simultaniously attack the U.S. and the U.S. would still win...in a Nuclear exchange...the U.S. has converted it's S-3 Antiaircraft Missles into ABM's and along with the current production and installation of the Free Electron Laser...there are two land based Nuclear Powered Versions...one in Alaska and one in Canada...as well as an unknown number at sea....but current plans have all U.S. Carriers as well as Ageis Class Cruisers recieving Nuclear Powered versions of this new Laser starting with the new Class U.S. Carrier...the Gerald R. Ford.

This system in coordination with a Mirrored SAT system as well as integrate Super Computer Targeting systems...will make Nuclear weapons OBSOLETE! Google it...it is here...NOW. Split Infinity

Exactly! China and Russia are afraid of losing parity with the US. Of course until they steal it. And it will happen...just wait.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

and you cant wait,hey?

I cant. Let the evil empire die. I have no sympathy.

Im in Australia. China will destroy us first I would say. And I say we deserve it. We support America. The people of the west are demons and psychopaths. We let our leaders do what they want. We have let them step on other countries and have been all too happy to live with the spoils. We care more about the price of petrol than some guy in Iraq. We suck.

Hail China!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join