It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says US Attack Would Be ‘Akin To Suicide’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjamikec
I hate to say it but my fellow Americans are a bunch of cowards letting our govt. Feeds us all these lies and propaganda bs on Iran and earlier wars.

You can say what you want hardcore USA ranters, but take a step back and see what is happening.

Americans let the govt. Slowly take our rights away little by little so we don't start an uproar and feed us all this other bs to make your life feel a bit better. Americans cant even step up to our own govt. (occupy wallstreet doesn't count) with martial law, the patriot act, the artic death camps coming.

What makes you think we could stand up to a country that invades us? What a joke.

When people start caring more about our problems here is when we truly be civilized people. Until that day let's just sit back and watch what our next right is taken away.
edit on 14-2-2012 by ninjamikec because: spellin

You are one of these people that loves to BITCH but is too busy SMOKING ONE to actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT ANYTHING! Your statemets remind me of that South Park episode where Hippie Drum Circles start to infest a town until they overtake the town park...throw together a Music Festival...all the while cheering...WE ARE GOING TO LET MUSIC CHANGE THE WORLD!....WOOOOOOOWWWEEEE! The show starts...everyone gets high.....the bands make their money and NOTHING GETS DONE!

I have played and recorded and toured with some of the largest Rock Musicians and gone on some of the biggest Rock tours...OZZFEST....DONE THINGS AND GONE PLACES that 99.9999999% of people will never do in several lifetimes but it was not enough for me so I needed to give back. All YOU DO IS BITCH AND MOAN! I have been EVERYWHERE and AMERICA is where it is at! There is no place better....and although we have our share of issues...I would rather be a U.S. Citizen that a Citizen of any other country because I have been to just about every other country except Mongolia and Easter Island....I have the money and the means and the jobs that make it possible. I have fought in a back alley in Hong Kong for Money and I have even almost ben thrown in jail for screwing around in the Tower of London. I have been shot on a mission ...my fault..and lived....I have dove down over 200ft using HELIOX...a Oxygen Helium Breathing mixture as to not die from the Bends...I have been attacked by a Bull Shark...I have had sex with a Female Congresswowan and I have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane. All this time...what little time I have in between...I try to give back because I am wealthy so I run several charities. I get my associates and team members to help out if they can as I can fly anyone free across the U.S. DON'T DISPARAGE AMERICANS...we may be Egotistical Alpha Males and Alpha women...oooh...I love a GOOD challenge with a strong woman!....But we try to help and that is alot more than most other people! I LOVE TED NUGENT for setting up Huntrs for the Homeless where we donate our kill to soup kitchens and I donate a large portion of my Oganic Garden to the local food bank. I have been everywhere and no group of people is as giving and generous as well as thoughtful as Americans...U.S. and Canadian because we are the same. People from around the world still have a dream of coming here an without a doubt...an American University or College Education can open doors for you anywhere in the world. YES...we have overspent but that is because we have been busy SAVING ALL YOUR ASSES! We will never again allow our troops to fight with huge loss levels such as was the case during WWII while Europeans were busy appeasing Hitler...the U.S. was screaming that this was insane! Very soon...2 years tops...Americans will no longer NEED allies and we will again concerate our Money into our infrastructure...Europeans will want in on the new security deal but we will tell all of them to Go SCREW! We are already partialy there but 2 years and we will be impurvious to attack and return to being isolationists again. While the rest of the world was developing ways to use propaganda to sway American Publics view on the WARS...we were busy building alterate power sourses and an ULTIMATE WEAPON that when used does not irradiate the planet for thousands of years. We decided that Nuclear weapons were not the safe answer and no one wins a Nuclear War....even though we posses a Super High Capability of Conventional Weapons...too expensive..so...there are curently 15 new and working military systems that are fully functional but only three are deployed beyond testing phaze...these three alone could do the job...two of them Being FEL...Free Electron Laser and Non-Nuclear EMP...electromagneic pulse. The third I cannot talk about and I only know about 7 others but one has to do with Anti-Matter. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Stared

A: because you understand and are willing to talk about the "weapons that don't exist, being built in our bases that don't exist" and know the Mad is obsolete and we can bring them down hard

B: Because I really hope the screwing the congress woman thing is a true story

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by theubermensch

They are also softening you for the kill. It will be soon.

and you cant wait,hey?

I cant. Let the evil empire die. I have no sympathy.

Im in Australia. China will destroy us first I would say. And I say we deserve it. We support America. The people of the west are demons and psychopaths. We let our leaders do what they want. We have let them step on other countries and have been all too happy to live with the spoils. We care more about the price of petrol than some guy in Iraq. We suck.

Hail China!

What the Hell happened to you? I am not posting this out of anger or spite but rather concern. What happened? If it is too personal I will understand but I AM VERY GOOD AT KEEPING SECRETS so if you would like to P.M. Me in an attempt to talk about it...if you think it will help...I will listen and keep my mouth shut and I will tell NO ONE!
EVERYTHING has a reason. How the wind blows...how hard it rains and how you are responding. I live a MUCH more dangerous life than you I would think and I am not bitter...in fact...every day I am alive...my food tastes better...making love to a Woman feels like I am doing it for the first time... one thing I found out is that I care more about helping other people than helping myself. I love the feeling I get when I am the one that gets to give another person...especially a child....something that they never expected to get....or geta few large bags of U.S. AID Grain to the starving instread of some government confiscating it all and reselling it at high prices...too high! So HERE IS YOUR MOMENT AND I AM CALLING YOU OUT! You can either be a drink and perhaps smake a few while on a board in your home while you have nothing to do other than bitch....or.....you can start LIVING YOUR LIFE FOR REAL. If I was to DIE...RIGHT NOW...I would be thankful for being able to do what most people only dream about. I made these things happen on my own merit and I had a MOMENT VERY CLOSE TO THE ONE I AM CHALLENGING YOU WITH. I could get off my ass and do something with my life...or I could spend it worthlessly and without purpose BITCHING ABOUT what went on AROUND ME...as I didn't have the BALLS to do anything about it! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

Stared

A: because you understand and are willing to talk about the "weapons that don't exist, being built in our bases that don't exist" and know the Mad is obsolete and we can bring them down hard

B: Because I really hope the screwing the congress woman thing is a true story

Yes...It's true! LOL! She wanted me to drink Champaign out of her Blue Felt Shoes....and I said...The Hell with THAT....get me a beer! I am sorry but even though I am not SEXUALY SQUEEMISH....drinking Champaign out of a Womans shoe that she has been wearing Nylons...and not ones with guarders...is not my idea of a good time! LOL! Now give me a feather and a Very Pretty Naked Lady in ST. TROPEZ in the sand on the beach...then we can talk about some fun but not out of some CHEAP SHOE that smelled like stale cheese!

I must admit the rest of her was a solid 9! Split Infinity....but to be giving the correct details...she recognized ME...and said she was a fan...I guess I was Congressionally Curious! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'll try break this down so my reply makes sense;

You have made so VERY ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS

Illogical to you and others, maybe. But that's the way these things work, no-one can agree on everything.

SUCH AS....my post will be more biased because the site is hosted in the U.S.? What the Hell does that have anything to do with anything....

It has to do with everything, if i were to visit a website/forum that was hosted in Israel and had a majority of Israeli users do you think my comments defending palestine would be welcome? I would merely be laughed at and repeatedly told i am wrong. Just an example, but the same logic fits the bill with what i am saying here.

unless...you come from a country where what you can or cannot say determines whether or not it makes it on a board or is deleated...as I believe this is where you are coming from.

I am from the UK, and i agree with you, many sites on which i post an honest respectful and logical question or opinion hardly gets "approved" to be posted when i visit such sites as the BBC or SkyNEWS to voice my opinion.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN OR HAVE HAD MY RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD FIGHT AND DIE TO PRESERVE THESE BILLS OF RIGHTS!

This is the problem though. People (it seems the majority of american's true to their "bill" or constitution) will deny any wrongdoing in defence of that "bill". For example, when a president or the country's agencies who patrol the borders or the military engage in acts of war on foreigners and citizens alike, they tend to disregard the "bill of rights" entirely, but no matter what anyone says to persuade people those bills of rights have been breached... people continue to defend them.

The typical americans who preach the "bill of rights" and the "constitution" are never wrong, even if it is in plain sight that the wrong is so obvious. That includes history aswell.

Which is what i was trying to point out.

Don't get me wrong, i am far from being a stereotype, of all my years browsing the web and digging up sites where discussion is welcome, it is always the same regarding the "DO AS WE SAY BUT NOT AS WE DO" motto. It is blind.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

You know...I think I LIKE YOU! You are not afraid to call me out and I like that. I have bben in the past called a TOPIC KILLER....because after reading several pages of people....who have at the very least...the common decency to use LOGIC and there are far too many topics on this board that are into hundreds of pages saying the same things and arguing the same points with neither side actually reading or giving thought to what the other side said because the other side ...MUST BE WRONG BECAUSE I OR WE ARE RIGHT! Man...I hate that!

But they called me the Topic Killer because I would read what both sides were saying and then just use a little logic and knowledge...sometimes but not often because I have a good memory....I will google for research and put out a post that address the issue both sides are so dug in on in their views....then post something that is factually true if they looked it up....but looked at the issue from a STATE OF REALITY.

See...you can wish and dream all you want...you can yell HURRAY!....or you can BITCH ,GROAN AND MOAN with no intention of doing ANYTHING to help fix the problem.....but the ONLY thing that makes a difference is actual ACTION! Action of Mind...Action of carrying out a plan...meaning...GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND DO SOMETHING IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON! very few EVER do.

I am of the very small percentages of people that actually DO SOMETHING ....and I have been doing a particular type of one of my jobs for over 25 Years. I like to think I have made a difference...but I am not naive and I have my own Demons to wrestle with. What I would like to say to you is....you are RIGHT TO QUESTION EVERYTHING! I have done things that in the Big Picture were a necessity....but for the individual...just plain SUCKED! So THAT IS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO when you work at my level....NUMBERS. Do you sacrifice 10 lives to save 1000...of course you do! But in my WORLD....those 10 people are ME and 9 other VOLUNTEER BROTHERS....and we know what is being asked...we go knowing the odds...and the funny part...we have gotten so good at it that we very often beat them! THAT is a good day to have a beer!

So KEEP QUESTIONING MOTIVES FOR EVERYTHING! Just don't question the DEDICATION AND SELFLESSNESS of those who go to do the dirty work....that keeps us all safe. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join