It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says US Attack Would Be ‘Akin To Suicide’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat

Originally posted by sonnny1
So because Americans don't speak foreign languages,or own passports,we are "dumb" ?

No, just ignorant.
You really wanna argue whether dumbing down the society is whats going on for last 40 years?

Again OTHER country's have way worse problems then America.

Your response has HOLES.......and no meat to it,just Anti American OPINION.

Ah yea, always golden argument: We have a lot of immigrants, we hate them, but they come here anyway, means we're the best. Way to go

No this site is designed to DENY IGNORANCE. Not bash America.
America bashing isn't a CONSPIRACY.

Yadda yadda, dont act like you dont know what I mean. Oh... wait, maybe you really dont. Point was.... the more someone look into 20th century history, the more dislike you got for america and it ever growing greed.

Your OPINION is already slanted Against America...........Dont pass it off as FACT.

Guilty as charged. I think your politicians and big-business people are seed of antichrist, should be incarcerated and trialed for crimes against humanity. So yes, my opinion might be bit slanted.... sorry...

Not surprised by the Hatred........

Ah yea, another evergreen straight off your tv. Oouu we're americans, they don't like us, coz we're soo cool and because of our lifestyle
. Thats why so many people would happily blow up themselves just to hit us. Coz we're cool

The only thing addressed with what I said that made ANY sense was this........

Guilty as charged.

on bias and hatred for America.

I gave examples,but you didn't address them.....

edit on 11-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
You are the epitome of a troll.... This attempt to turn your own thread into a I HATE USA thread is pathetic....

No. You guys are pathetic.

Nice come back though....

You financed IIWW, by granting massive loans to gerries, and backed them up with military technologies which was violation of post-WWI treaties. Well, one shouldnt be suprised if most of german military industrial complex was in american hands (i. g. Opel was a 100% property of GM). Money from concentration-labor camps were going straight to wall street. Then you joined in and fought for not even a year.

Excuse me?

You made yourself super power on smoking ruins of the world,

Problem? You mad bra?

Your educational system is a JOKE.

Please, where do you live? I'd be happy to name 20 schools in the US off the top of my head that are 10 times better than any you have...

Time you close your borders,

I agree. If our country sucked so much, how come we have an immigration problem? We're trying to keep you people out but you just can't seem to want to say in your own country.

start tapping your own oil resources and leave the world be.
We had enough of you.

Yea, and what exactly do you plan on doing about it?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

What does the united states have? Since you don't know, why don't you take the time to wiki the u.s.a and match the same info...

Lmfao... you danced around everything I said " bu bu but we have a gold star credit rating"

Yea... you better pay your damn bill when we sell you our military goods! Your weak ass country wouldn't win a damn paint ball war lol...

You will have a rude awakening if the u.s.a would go down... you just sit there saying but bu but my gold star! Its got to be worth something! Your such a moron... your military is still weak yet you want the ones that are helping you build it up to go down...

You must be one of the ones that didn't get that awesome education, what a shame...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Maybe they are not war mongering crazy people because they are in no shape to be?! Ever think of that? Its a good thing they are in no position and the guy I responded to isn't in charge, he might be the next hitler..

No country is perfect but no country does more globaly than America.. plain and simple... if you clowns think your country can do a better job then lets get to it.... lead the charge... till then stfu sit back and watch the show..

I just find it funny that this clown actually wants his Allie to go down.. how stupid can you be?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beam1

Ya gotta chill m8.
One day on site and you blown your kool.

No one is gonna attack no one yet.
Its like a big game of Dodge Ball, Right now they are still picking teams.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMajor7

Originally posted by TDawgRex

When pinting fingers, remember that three are pointing back at you.

Iran is quite the bully as well.

They have admitted to State sponsered terrorism. Even boasted about it.
edit on 9-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

State sponsored terrorism? That is laughable. Terrorism is a U.S./Israeli Government created bogeyman (false flag) to keep the sheep masses frightened into supporting police state laws, and funding invasions and occupations of sovereign nations who are not on board with the New World order.. The US has been involved in numerous "wars"..All undeclared since WW2. How many wars has Iran started? How many countries have they invaded and set up military bases, while installing puppet regimes? You, sir, are an indoctrinated product of New World Order propaganda.

Where do you buy your talking points?

They are old and stale.

Looks more like a cut and paste job actually. I have seen this type of reply over and over.

So you disagree with me? I'm cool with that. My life would be boring if everyone agreed with me.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But the urge to consume is bigger. Not just food, energy. Nation which is 2% of world's population uses well more than 70% world energy resources. And you dont even have serious industrial capabilities. Not anymore at least. A JOKE.
Time you close your borders, start tapping your own oil resources and leave the world be.
We had enough of you.

But we have not had enough of you...yet.

Why use our own resources when there is so much out there to exploit? Especially, since they sell it to us. That way we still have them when the rest of the world runs out.

Methinks the joke is on you.
edit on 11-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This thread started out interesting, and then quickly jumped into the same old crap.

Do we really need another US vs the world thread ? We all know the US has the best military.

The truth of the matter is, all superpowers fall, and the US is leaning slightly to the side already.

You can't make enemies with everyone, and get away with it forever.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

This thread started out interesting

It was in many peoples opinions Crap right from the start. As Crap usually does it rolled downhill from there. Sorry, You can't polish crap just smear it around and make a stink

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

You arent a bright spark yourself are you?

Come now..............

Iran Says US Attack Would Be ‘Akin To Suicide.....

and agreeing with it?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

OH...PLEASE! I travel to Aussie Land often enough and have friends there....YOU are the One in Ten Thousand exception to how Americans and Aussies get along as wel as cooperate on many levels with much of Australias industrial history as well as it's continued existance being something that a person such as yourself could and should be modest enough to at the very least say...THANK's for the HELP now and then.

As I have posted on another topic...one of the toughest individuals I ever met was Aussie and after she through me out of her bar...we got to be very good friends...and I still enjoy talking to her on occasion. If she heard the crap you are spoutin about Americans....she would kick Your Ass for real...as she has a sometimes job that is similar to mine but not quite in the same area of expertise!

People such as she and I know what the realities are out there and as much as you may choose to ignore it or write your own personal version of History and Reality....there will always be people like us who know what is at stake and how wishful thinking or just pain ignorance...ALWAYS ends up getting alot of people DEAD!

I find it hard to believe you are Aussie as all the ones I know HAVE A PAIR....and Aussies very seldom Bitch and Moan about ties to the United States. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Out of all the BS that has been said about the u.s I should chill?

I'm sorry but that guy is an idiot.... Australia is our ally, buys military goods from the u.s and supports u.s in many political issues etc. His own country supports what America does but he wants us to go down? Iduno... maybe he is just confused and is from china or russia? If not he should move there and take his chances if the day ever does come..

No country is perfect but if you are going to bash mine that harshly,and your country supports us on top of it.... gloves are off... Australia can not have a significant effect on America in the level that America would to Australia if America was to go down. Does he really think there will still be a credit system if the u.s was to fail?!

Does he think that china and Russia wouldnt love that piece of island if a war was to break out? I guess he thinks the gold star will make it all just go away..

I didn't lose my cool and its not my 1st day, been around a long time but couldn't log in to my old account. Some ppl are jerks and need to be talkin to like one in order for it to sink in...
edit on 11-2-2012 by beam1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001

As a US citizen and a veteran, I agree with you.
This country has turned upside from what it once used to be.

We used to have morals that we followed, but not anymore.
Our vices have been turned into virtues, where Murder, Theft and Greed is A OK.

We even make laws that sanction murder, theft and greed and call it OK.

We say it is ok to murder children, when insert excuse.
We say it is ok to steal from other countries and plant bases on their lands for the MIC because - insert excuse
We say it is ok to steal from our own populace via taxes for these crimes, especially in the cause of mortgage fraud, where the ones that benefited were the criminal banksters and politicians because - insert excuse
We say it is ok to have the largest prison population in the world, something we lamblasted Communist China about years ago, but it is ok because - Insert Excuse
We have the Patriot Act, TSA, and other police state mechanisms implemented, and then claim how free a country we are, but it is ok because - insert excuse.

No matter, it will be over soon.
Hopefully Russia and China make it quick.

edit on 11-2-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

If you were a Vet then You must have either been DRAFTED and are still Pissed Off....or you were not up to the job if you Volunteered.
I am "CIILIAN" but work with the U.S. Militaries best...and these kids are ALL VOLUNTEERS and they are very good at what they do and never complain and we always feel we are making a difference.

If you were sitting down with us having a few beers and you said to them what you have just posted about Russia and China making IT quick....they would first laugh their asses off then dump you head first into a Latrine Bucket head first then take you out for target practice.

I can only surmise that you are lying about your service or you are in desperate need of Mental Help....because even the Nam Vets who I in fact have family members who are either Dead because of that Political Bull S#!% as well as a few still alive and one suffering from exposure to Agent Orange as he has to gasp for breath after long sentences....WOULD NEVER SAY WHAT YOU HAVE SAID...EVEN AFTER ALL THEY HAVE SACRIFICED! Personally your statement sickens me and the fact you obviously don't know jack about the U.S. Militaries current capabilities as well as the well known for over half a Century code that everyone and ANYONE who has ever been in the reality of deployment and the wait for the GO!...that nothing else matters other than WE ARE HERE NOW...and everything else is secondary Bull S#!%!

You are not ex-Military and definitly not a Commissioned Officer as even the Guy's who had it the worse....all pull together to make sure it never hapens thst way again for the next generation of Soldier. If you are real...YOU ARE A DISCRACE! My High School Friends kid just came home in a Flag covered Box and he tld all of us who loved him...If I die...don't be sad...because what I do is more important than my life. He was a Sniper...and a Good Man....He died a Volunteer who caredmore about others than he did for his own life and went on several tours...He is more of a MAN in DEATH than you will EVER BE IN LIFE! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
would it be the mother of all suicides ?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beam1

... you just sit there saying but bu but my gold star!

I literally did spit takes. Hilarious.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Oh Iran how you make me laugh. Now, ignoring the OP and his Obvious prejudice against Americans which I've frankly grown accustom too, and the American Apologist, then the Pro-American, in between you get to the good meaty intelligent post.

Now a lot of people are trying to compare the hypothetical war with Iran to the occupations of 'Nam, Korea, Iraq and Afghan. Which is kinda of missing the point, that was a war of political ideologies and mindset. In fact I would say Korea was a win considering we were fighting a winnable war in a winnable way.

Let me put it this way, 'Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghan, East India trading company, the American revolution, the Crusades. Was not about fighting a war but fighting a belief and trying to change that belief with bullets and steel. Which frankly just reinforces those beliefs.

A war with Iran isn't going to be a war were we slowly try to change a group of peoples culture but a flat out war. Both sides will pit their military together and duke it out in till one can't go on the victor will go home and leave the loser in the pile of their former country to rebuild.

If a war with Iran does kick off what were going to see is basically desert storm 2.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
This thread started out interesting, and then quickly jumped into the same old crap.

Do we really need another US vs the world thread ? We all know the US has the best military.

The truth of the matter is, all superpowers fall, and the US is leaning slightly to the side already.

You can't make enemies with everyone, and get away with it forever.

The United States has not made enemies with everyone. The thing is all the chest thumping is coming from Iran, not the USA. All the US is saying is they will not allow Iran to possess nuclear weapons. Just look at this article about IRAN yesterday.

Iran to announce Nuclear progress

Demonstrators carrying Iranian flags and pictures of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei chanted "Death to Israel" and "Death to America." Ismail Haniya, who heads the Islamist Hamas administration in the Gaza Strip, also attended the ceremony.

I don't see Americans doing to same here. The sad thing is those Iranians chanting death to Israel and America are more then likely staged by the Iranian government. Iran doesn't care about their people, they don't need nuclear energy.

Btw, Iran would be an easy target. The USA could wipe them out in a matter of minutes. Even if they had a weapon that could reach the USA, it would be shot down before it got close. That being said, nobody over here wants war. All of you that are bashing the USA are just picking bad things out about our country. Things that most Americans also dislike. Another thing you don't understand is we are a huge country. The bigger the country and higher the population, the harder it is to run.

Some of you might also want to take into account how many wars the United States has actually prevented. They are a major deterrent for some of these extremist countries. For all we know, the whole middle east would be Iran or Iraq by now if the USA wasn't around. I truly believe the only reason WWIII hasn't started yet, is because of the USA. Without them, Israel would have been attack or initiated an attack by now.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theubermensch

Originally posted by targeting
What? Iran's defense budget is $9,174,000,000. Ours is $692,000,000,000. We have nuclear weapons. They don't. I don't think that th U.S. should go to war with Iran, but saying that attacking Iran "would be akin to suicide" is just ridiculous.

Do you really think it will be one on one?

Plus America couldnt beat Vietnam or Korea.

Those Viet Kongs werent scared of your military budget.
edit on 10-2-2012 by theubermensch because: (no reason given)

They should be but are not because of the chicken pooh ignorant politicians who tie the army's hand at every turn. The first Gulf war is a prime example of how strong our military is until Bush called off the dogs.

The facts are simple. Our army just like all others are designed to destroy everything in their path. This police type nation building crap is not ever going to work. The asshats in charge know it and are leading our great military into intentional destruction, making them not capable of fighting big land battles anymore because they want them to police YOU AND ME.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Iran is starting to remind me of Baghdadbob more and more.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No, you are wrong, our government is a bunch of spineless cowards, and the liberal, tree hugging freaks that steer the government, the labor unions and all the rest of the social engineers that think everyone that lives here should be able to do so for free are cowards and good for nothings and the root of all that is wrong with this country. But you paint with a broad brush to say the United States is a coward. I am not, I am sure there are quite a few million more that are not as well, our soldiers are not for sure.

But I will give you that our good for nothing government is full of the most spineless cowards on the face of the earth, they sit in their safe little castle and dictate the lives of millions at no risk to their own, and not at the risk of their children either, I bet their kids are not in any harms way while I have to worry about my son who will graduate high school soon, will a war cause him to be sucked up in a draft, I can see it coming, I was drafted, it does not take much for the fat jowled politicians to institute a draft knowing that their own children will not be drafted and that the rich children can buy their way out of the draft.

But We are not cowards sir...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join