It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

little war. BIG WAR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ok so this is my first WWIII thread and this is how I see it coming down.

In case you missed the news today NBC and the administration dropped a bombshell on the unwilling american people. Don't get me wrong. America has it's fair share of people shoe are quite unaware. I see them every day and am surrounded by them.

That aside, what happened today will shape the future.

Ok so first things first.

The thingy with Israel will spark a civil war in America.

I had a dream about this a few months ago.

America is divided, because many people on both sides of the isle believe 9/11 was an inside job and they see a separation between both rightwing and left wing media.

The problem though in America is that certain political groups while both agreeing that it was an inside job point their fingers at the other.

This has caused a great divide and it might be something described in the art of war.

Not only do our enemies have a propaganda machine that works against US, but is has sparked an eternal debate that rages upon american culture.

To side with either Israel or Iran is missing the point. I herebye conclude that you are divided.

The principals are what unite or divide us and we have let the enemy use our own principals against us.

That is said...now.

We currently have a president that has thrown American tradition and people under the bus.
We have Nancy Pelosi who says that whoever the Republican nomination is will not win.
We have an administration mandating birth control on minors and religious groups.
We have an administration, pointing fingers at the rich to justify raising taxes on the poor.

Lets put two and two together....
Life is not going to get easier. It will only get harder and the longer we do what they want us to, (OWS) they will only have more excuses to do so.

The war is going to start, in fact its starting.

Thats the little war, the little war is Iran and Israel.
The big war Is the whole world versus Israel and the US,

Now you are asking whats the point of this thread.
The point is to everyone that the times are about to change and we the people do not know what weapons will be used against us.

We do however have a firm belief that man is able to rule himself and that is what this war is really about. Since the days of the Bible book Genesis. God has granted us with free will.

Should you use it to to push your ways on others or to exercise your own?

That is yours to decide.

edit on 9-2-2012 by thehoneycomb because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
But WWII has already passed

AH YOU EDITED IT

edit on 9-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Well ok bu WWIII is not that much different than II.

We are about to see history repeat, but it will be come more modern.

Anyhoo sorry for the spelling errors. Theres a lot going on in my head and its not easy to communicate.
edit on 9-2-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

No worries mate
I was just screwing with you anyway

Unfortunately history does tend to repeat itself, and it isn't looking real pretty

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Well I am looking forward to it. And I haven't been, nor will I be accepting any government handouts.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Please read"Morals and Dogma" By Albert Pike....(or at least google his three war prediction....)
We are headed fast into that third war....it will pit Christians against Muslims.....
This war is being fomented by those who fomented the last two.
(their existance is fact)
The plan is for all out war between the two sister religions....Both created, or used by these same instigators of the world wars.....
When both are totally spent, along with much of the rest of the world.....the stage will be set for the HWO single religion,goverment,and army.
At that time the gears will mesh and the takeover will be nearly completed with little real opposition, as everyone was fighting the wrong enemy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I honestly haven't read it but am familiar with it if that makes sense.

My background comes more from knowing, because I am very observant.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I agree. Things are gonna change.
Real hardship.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

Remember though.

Free will is a gift. You have every right to use it to further humanity. Not to force it upon others and thats what this war and every other war has always been about.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
History repeats itself because we the people let it .its not just history repeating itself, its us being repeatedly bent over the desk and FKD for a zionist regime
edit on 10-2-2012 by BULLETINYOURHEAD because: (no reason given)

top topics

join