It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacker group threatens 'reign of terror' against Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If someone diserve to be hacked .. it is surely Israel

GO Anon GO
edit on 2/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I stated that in the OP, I have no thoughts really concerning this group, other than the ones stated.

Im sure what you say is true, I just think that this release is quite interesting given the timing.

I do agree though

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I agree totally.

Though I do find that they pull through on a lot of these threats, so why not take it seriously?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I wouldn't take this too seriously, anonymous has no head, thus it's mind is changed frequently, because anonymous is anonymous, some members of anonymous are Israeli. An order can go out, but it can just as quickly be rejected because of the nature of such an organization, similar trends existed within occupy, opposing views resulted in abandonment.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I don't think there are many people left that believe this propaganda. It's time to come up with something new. I'm available to be hired if you need ideas and another propaganda writer.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
They should hack Israel's Nuclear Package and make it self destruct. Just make sure the Rothschilds are there drinking their cocoa!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Anon are getting ambitious. The Ashkenazim are a rather bigger fish than the Church of Scientology.

I wish them luck, however. The psychopathic minority of Israel badly needs someone to give it the middle finger, and there have been tragically few volunteers for the job, as of late. I wish someone could tell the Israeli government to sit down and shut the %^&* up without them reflexively playing the anti-Semite card in response, and even worse, it working.

Here's a novel idea; how about we just *let* Iran blow the crap out of Israel? If there is something I'm really getting tired of listening to these days, it's the Israeli government's whining.

Go ahead and call me an anti-Semite, Jews. You're a persistent pain in the ass. If I can't avoid being accused of racism for that, then so be it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I dont see any mention of this on any of the "main" twitter accounts. If sabu starts getting involved in this again then Israel should be worried. I guess this is another angle Israel will have to consider should they start a war with Iran.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I have read a lot about people regarding anonymous as some sort of false flag type group used to further internet censorship by TPTB, this seems to kind of go against that.

I'd tend to agree, then again, TPTB are deeply connected with Israel and the best way to paint your BS false flag group as "legit" make them attack your own interests, in a controlled fashion.

I don't trust anon at all..... but......

If they want to go after Megaphone and the internet defense force, I applaud them

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
1.Anonymous is a very much fluid organisation BUT do have principles, as stated when the world first got to know of their existance - Standing up for Humanity - a core principle that it will never deviate from.

2.I can have no doubts on the evil of greed perpetrated by a few unconsionable jews centuries till today. But they are not the only ones. Many others in our world, under the guise of religion, politics, economy and society had done equally the same, not just the State of Israel, of which many hebrews are totally innocent fellow human beings.

3. But to support the evil regime of Iran? By Anonymous? Espacially in these times, an unncessary headache and worry upon by the world by that despicable terrorism supporting regime? Through its vaunted skills in cyberspace penetrations?

Laughable.

May the more discerning be wise and see through the duplicity and mass communication misuse of the TRUE Anonymous.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So a bunch of hackers are claiming to have a hand in the cookie jar of war?

Unlikely. They are probably bluffing...there is no way they can do more than taunt and instigate, and their operations will be shut down in a massive cyber-security raid before they can do damage.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Since it first appeared, I've been of the opinion that "Anonymous" is nothing more than yet another Intel agency construct. Designed to give the appearance of some disgruntled international hackers fighting "the man" but in reality furthering and justifying the goals of the globalist elite, in putting more and more control over us.

This latest proclaimed action and threat to Israel gives them the excuse for another round of victimhood status and whining, whilst in reality they are likely involved in, or maybe even behind the facade of Anonymous.

By way of deception!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

While I appreciate the group anonymous, and am particularly turned off from Zionism, in part to ATS, I just want to say that they are one of the only people who give a damn enough to get uncomfortable and TRY and change this world.

They are called everything in the book, yet the threat they pose is less significant than the message. If we all got off our asses and our high moral horses and tried to change this world we would be better off. There are certain people who consider themselves intellectuals and think they have the right to wage an all out campaign of lies and information warfare. The Iraq war and all the lives loss are testament to the ideology of "let it be" I don't condone violence and I don't advocate destruction, but to do nothing is almost as bad as doing the evil yourself. You say, hey everyone has feelings and has a right to say what they want. I say true, but when you let them dominate public opinion you are serving their purposes and eventually will live to regret it.

I saw on another forum a staunch advocate for the Iraq war. He would go off on these rants and pull up the disinformation and all that. He made a post the other day, It almost made me cry, but I wouldn't let myself. He asked for it by name. His son died in Iraq. He was proud of his son and his service, but utterly ashamed of the reason why he went. He had convinced him to hold off on college and enlist. He really believed the hype about 9/11 and Iraq. Needless to say that story didn't hold water over the years.

People like me had made fun of him before, but after, no one said a thing except how sorry they were. Until he started off against bush and CO. Then his sons service was not so protective of the comments his buddies made. They said he betrayed his own son. He signed off and never signed back on.

He is the victim I fight for in these Info wars. I am not a hacker, I have no formal education past high school. I am not very wealthy, I am always at work while I post here and other places since I had to eliminate the internet bill.

The point is, in whatever capacity I have, I will fight for my mind and the future of my peoples. I refuse to complain and sit back and just watch it all happen. I admit that I am the first to think that Activist groups and other forms of resistance will lose. I still refuse to stop. I will never just sit on my ass and say, there is nothing you can do about it. That is true, to an extent. I can't stop it all single handedly, But I can try. It is not being defeatist or an optimist. How else should we spend our time, in a state of limbo waiting for it all to happen?

I say full speed ahead Anon. People will say oh, you just broke a site for a minute. I say what have you done in those 60 seconds? sit and criticize us for trying? Everyone that resists is actually living better than those that just TRY and forget. You have a voice, money , a position to change ONE small thing. Do it. We can at least make them work for our enslavement. If you think nothing will happen, I will be one of the people who will try and help you. The thing is, you may not forgive yourself.

What have you done lately to help? Free yourself, free the world. How else would you live? like its business as usual? like you don't care? REALLY???

OK , good luck with that.
I don't think we will even win, but I refuse to not try. One for the right reasons is worth 1000 for the wrong ones.
Be that one. Be that guy. Be your Jedi. Be your hero. Be your change.

Anon, thank you.

edit on 10-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hollywood decided to make a movie out of a comic.

Then suddenly there had a group using that "identity" online.

Amoung super computer geeks and comics ... you think that a goodly number of "hacker/crackers" might have already been familiar with the comic from the comic store? Yeah....

Simply AMAZING, these little co-ink-dinks. Subtlety is over-rated.

edit on 2012/2/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Then we know who they are, and no support shall they have ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join