It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Will Be On The Republican Ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Not alltogether sure that Ron Paul would accept a ticket with Romney

GOP strategist Jack Burkman told Fox Business host Judge Andrew Napolitano that a brokered convention will force Mitt Romney to pick Ron Paul as his VP, earning Paul a place on the Republican ticket.

Although not ruling out that Ron Paul can still win the GOP nomination without getting a first place in the primaries hes pretty much saying he will definately be on the ticket

Stating that Ron Paul could still win the Republican nomination without finishing first in any of the primary caucuses, Burkman added, “I’ll make a bold prediction right here and now following what we’ve been saying for a year – Ron Paul is going to be on the Republican ticket.”

Apparrently Jack Burkman a GOP strategist is extremely accurate with his predictions,can anyone else here see Paul teaming up with these idiots
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This guy seems like he needs a pink slip.

Romeny's views are way too expansive and do not properly meld with the views of Ron Paul in any way, shape, or form. It is akin to putting fire and ice in a cup, the two create a different state of matter that no one asked for in the first place.
edit on 9-2-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Burkman is a creep who propositions young women offering money for sex and was on the phone list of the DC Madam.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Lots of people will only vote republican if it means ron Paul. I love Dr.Paul personally but not enough to put Satan, whoops, I mean Romney in the oval office.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kenrichaed

What does that have to do with the accuracy of his predictions?

What does his private life have to do with any of this?

at least offer a more substantive debate than the drivel your offering.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Put a thousand mobiles in a room for a thousand years with a thousand typewriters and eventually one will type " Romney/Paul 2012"

If he's right then he is hailed a genius, but if he is wrong he will disappear until he makes another long shot call.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Yes I agree and really cannot see Paul compromising himself with any of the present jokers vying for the nomination i think he means it when he says hes in it to win it

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by Kenrichaed

What does that have to do with the accuracy of his predictions?

What does his private life have to do with any of this?

at least offer a more substantive debate than the drivel your offering.

Fair enough. The only predictions I can find of this man is that he said Cain and Perry would drop out of the race. I even predicted that and its not really something that gives him any credibility whatsoever.

As to the original post I would add that a vice president is selected on what they can add to the chances of winning. Whether it be delivering a State or a group of people. I could see Ron Paul being selected since he has a large support base however there are many in the nation that do not feel comfortable with his views.

It would be similar to taking Sarah Palin as a running mate. She would deliver a large block of voters but she has a lot of negativity attached to her. I feel that whoever the nominee is, they will go with a safer pick. Somebody who can bring something to the campaign without any of the negatives.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Yes I see this as sounding out Ron Paul voters,if hes on the ticket then the GOP will likely win the whitehouse maybe they see they cant stop his growing popularity so they use it to their advantage get him in as VP then keep him out of the way while they steamroll on as usual,really they can no longer deny that hes causing them damage
www.rys2sense.com...
revolutionarypolitics.tv...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.examiner.com...
Maybe they are starting to see the writing on the wall

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Not alltogether sure that Ron Paul would accept a ticket with Romney

GOP strategist Jack Burkman told Fox Business host Judge Andrew Napolitano that a brokered convention will force Mitt Romney to pick Ron Paul as his VP, earning Paul a place on the Republican ticket.

Although not ruling out that Ron Paul can still win the GOP nomination without getting a first place in the primaries hes pretty much saying he will definately be on the ticket

Stating that Ron Paul could still win the Republican nomination without finishing first in any of the primary caucuses, Burkman added, “I’ll make a bold prediction right here and now following what we’ve been saying for a year – Ron Paul is going to be on the Republican ticket.”

Apparrently Jack Burkman a GOP strategist is extremely accurate with his predictions,can anyone else here see Paul teaming up with these idiots
www.prisonplanet.com...

I have heard that Romney is looking at Rand Paul for a running mate.

I wonder how that will pan out?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The GOP knows they cannot "BEAT OBAMA
" without RP.

Brokered convention would most certainly have Paul on the ticket or he goes Independent. But....

Anyone here think the Doc will sit by and let Mittens run wild, let alone accept this? If you listen to Dr. Paul, whenever they ask if he'll endorse one of the other candidates, he says ONLY if they start getting with his program!
Well, Mittens does have more Flip-Flops than the Jersey Shore, so anything is possible with him.

But Paul has said he's in it to win it and I don't think he will accept anything but being first on that ticket! Hey, that rhymed!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I have heard that Romney is looking at Rand Paul for a running mate.

I wonder how that will pan out?

If thats the case im sure they have taken into consideration how much easier it would be to get Rand to do something stupid legislation wise than it would be to bamboozle an old fox like Ron

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I'm sure the son will be calling the father.

Just to see what he thinks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If Ron Paul is made VP...

I think it will be a trap. How a trap?

They could stage an attempted assassination/real one on Romney and blame it on ``Ron Paul supporters``.

Don't you forget that there is no difference between Romney and Obama and that the REAL ENEMIES of the system are Ron Paul supporters.

Unless Paul is the MAIN CANDIDATE... I will think it's a trap.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This might be slightly off-topic, but now I'm wondering, if by some miracle Ron Paul does get the republican nomination, who might he pick as VP?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
If Ron Paul is made VP...

I think it will be a trap. How a trap?

They could stage an attempted assassination/real one on Romney and blame it on ``Ron Paul supporters``.

Don't you forget that the REAL ENEMIES of the system are Ron Paul supporters.

Unless Paul is the MAIN CANDIDATE... I will think it's a trap.

I think your on the money Vitchilo as i stated earlier it seems a lot like a trap to me,they are losing ground to him and this could be a way to get his base on side never forget that the other side likes to play dirty

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

His son Rand maybe,alot of people would like to see him team up with Kunich and a couple of people from what ive read would like to see him teamed up with Jessie Ventura

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul is so different than any of the other candidates, it wouldn't make sense for him to be one of these fools' VP. He doesn't agree with them on many things. I can't see him accepting a VP position with any of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If true, then President Obama, prepare yourself to run against an actual canidate this time. No McCain this time to make yourself look better.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Point is he would only be offered a VP ticket and there is no way he will go for that so unless the GOP comes to its senses i dont see anything coming out of this

new topics

top topics

join