It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
It is very sad that people here at ATS would actually believe this is a grey alien.

Such wishful thinking will never get anything done.
edit on 9-2-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: (no reason given)

From the research I've done, I think I've seen enough overlapping evidence to convince me of alien abductions/greys. I'm not convinced that there is an alien in that photograph, but what harm comes from entertaining the notion? It isn't impossible. And what exactly are you trying to "get done" here on ATS?
edit on 9-2-2012 by TheMammoth because: edit

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

Originally posted by TheMammoth
reply to post by Falgore

But wouldn't you have noticed the greys in the room with you? Or is there something I'm not picking up on. ie cloaking, interdimensional phenomenon, etc.

Hard to believe that I didn't notice that in the pic but considering I have been caught up on lots of things in life sorting through photos is the last thing on my to do list

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm asking. I'm not asking why you didn't notice the faces in the picture sooner, but why you wouldn't see the greys in the room while you were taking the picture.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hate to the bearer of bad news...
But it is just a reflection...

No alien...just a reflection

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Still don't think it's an alien but I see the spots that your talking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

reply to post by Falgore

But wouldn't you have noticed the greys in the room with you? Or is there something I'm not picking up on. ie cloaking, interdimensional phenomenon, etc.

Hard to believe that I didn't notice that in the pic but considering I have been caught up on lots of things in life sorting through photos is the last thing on my to do list

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm asking. I'm not asking why you didn't notice the faces in the picture sooner, but why you wouldn't see the greys in the room while you were taking the picture.

Oh I see what you are asking. The hallway I have the tank in which is on the 2nd floor of my house in length is about 20 feet or more maybe ? and about 5 feet wide there are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom upstairs from what I assume if that is indeed what I think it is it came from either my sister's bedroom or my bathroom which is directly behind in that reflection you see taken in the picture.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Falgore..This is a great picture you posted but all im seeing is a reflection of the rock structure and the fish on the glass to look like an alien im not trying to ridicule you in any way but thats all i see..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

while i agree, im failing to see what in your find is the debunker

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by greeneyedleo

while i agree, im failing to see what in your find is the debunker

there is clear reflection....of the objects in the tank.....the "alien" is just a reflection of one of the rocks...was just pointing out that other objects were being reflected too....

probably was not clear...im tired. lol

link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Hate to the bearer of bad news...
But it is just a reflection...

No alien...just a reflection

I'll try and post a new pic of the same place i took the original photo under same lighting conditions and I will see what your thoughts are then

the first pic you highlighted doesn't explain the face on the right at least to me it doesn't or the other 2 I noticed thanks for your input appreciated

link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri
This is an absolute crock and if you really believe there is something in that photo then you are going to need alot more then the help of ATS to get you straight...

Haters are going to hate.

If I saw that in a photo Id be tempted to ask some questions, especially if I'd had prior experiences regarding the subject matter. Who are we to say whether this is real or not?

While I maintain the opinion that its the result of an optical illusion, stranger things have happened.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
A better pic shown here of roughly where I was at the time I took this picture behind me is the bathroom and a bedroom.

s1243.photobucket.com...

A quick photo I just snapped of my tank in it's current state different from then from the same side/angle under same lighting conditions

s1243.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Im not hatin' Its fine to post a photo and ask a question but then to refute any explanations givin is just absurd. Why even ask for opinions if you are just going to argue them all and still believe what you want to believe, WHY EVEN ASK? Again I say. this is absurd he will not believe what anyone says so why does he even ask?.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
nope, don't see it lol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sakrateri
Im not hatin' Its fine to post a photo and ask a question but then to refute any explanations givin is just absurd. Why even ask for opinions if you are just going to argue them all and still believe what you want to believe, WHY EVEN ASK? Again I say. this is absurd he will not believe what anyone says so why does he even ask?.

I will take any opinion into serious consideration but is there something wrong with arguing with someone's opinion ? no i don't think so

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Now that I am thinking about it if that was a reflection or optical illusion created by my rock 2 things pop in my head 1) shouldn't there be another reflection on the left side 2) the dome like "head" on the right cannot be replicated by any of my rocks as they do not resemble anything similar to that shape 3) the reflection is on the outside of the tank considering everything on the inside of the tank at the angle taken would be replicated on the left hand side of the tank

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
I saw it right off. Looks like its standing outside of the tank. Made my stomach turn. Gives me a threatening vibe

The one I saw at night was almost similar to the one you can make out in the pic cept it had brownish coloration on the skin.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Your angles are wrong on the new pictures.

Try aligning it again to the exact same 1st picture.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I can see the reflection of your camera on the acquarium, but seriously, nothing else. And why should a grey be there? With all due respect you are making us loose time

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Nice fish, nice try but you haven't been watching long enough.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

I think its just a really good illusion! I can make out the one on the left which loks pretty alien ehen zoomed out, I zoomed in and it just dissappears. However I can't tell what it is thats making the shape of the face,as it could be light, bubbles, algae on the glass, or something on the rock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join