It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Falgore

So just because the light is not reflecting off the top portion of the camera on the edges, its not there?

By that logic, when you see a crescent moon, the rest of it isn't there??

Seriously??

The light was being reflected alover the aquarium these lights are quite powerful and it was DAYTIME at the time the photo was taken ......

look at the latest photo it doesn't line up considering the front surface of my camera is quite shiny it would act like a mirror including the top portion which is why you see it being reflected back in the image

I'm serious look at the small circles in the latest image and tell me how the camera lines up and as I posted earlier the camera isn't that large

upon further observation of Level's analysis the right hand is not how I was holding my camera look at how he placed the fingers it's impossible for anyone to hold a camera like that while being crouched down taking a photo the fingers are in a strange position as I said earlier the left hand was in the same position as I was taking photos on my right hand

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.drsfostersmith.com...

that's my lighting system and it was DAYTIME and the camera's surface is highly reflective at least the front and upper portion are

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

The light was being reflected alover the aquarium these lights are quite powerful and it was DAYTIME at the time the photo was taken ......

Unless your house has no ceiling, that makes no difference.

I'm serious look at the small circles in the latest image and tell me how the camera lines up and as I posted earlier the camera isn't that large

Look at puzzlespheres post again. It shows you in great detail how things line up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

upon further observation of Level's analysis the right hand is not how I was holding my camera look at how he placed the fingers it's impossible for anyone to hold a camera like that while being crouched down taking a photo the fingers are in a strange position as I said earlier the left hand was in the same position as I was taking photos on my right hand

Ummm....looks perfectly normal. How is it not normal? Hands always look kinda goofy holding a small camera like that...

SOURCE

edit on 17-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Unless your house has no ceiling, that makes no difference.

Look at puzzlespheres post again. It shows you in great detail how things line up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ummm....looks perfectly normal. How is it not normal? Hands always look kinda goofy holding a small camera like that...

SOURCE

edit on 17-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

1) the top of my ceiling has somewhat of a glass opening where light pours into the 2nd floor during day time

2) I looked at his post and the camera does not line up I spent some time looking at it

3) so my fingers all of a sudden are larger than my left hand ? his original analysis had my fingers slightly smaller and in a slightly different manner and like I said I think about 5 times now I have said my fingers were not lined up like that they were the same as my left hand

whatever it was was darker than the camera/fingers being reflected off the side of my aquarium my camera does not line up like that

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
more food for thought if you truly believe those are my fingers then in the manner Level presented them in his analysis then how do you also explain the darker tones in that "face" on the right hand side ?

how about this how do you explain the other face i circled in the smaller circle in the original photo to have 2 oval eyes that are uniformly the same size ??? people keep evading that you guys keep pounding on the right hand side image what about the other image ????
edit on 17-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

1) the top of my ceiling has somewhat of a glass opening where light pours into the 2nd floor during day time
Umm...didn't you say you had a three story house???

It wasn't till a few weeks ago when I was organizing my photos that I came across this one that startled me. I was home alone at the time cause my father was working, my sister and mom were out shopping at Century 21st. There are no kids that live with us. It's a 3 story 1 family house.

2) I looked at his post and the camera does not line up I spent some time looking at it

The camera in the photo puzzlesphere, they line up exactly.

3) so my fingers all of a sudden are larger than my left hand ?

Your fingers look exactly like they should. One hand doesnt look larger.

Looks like we need a Mod here now, to close this ridiculous, debunked thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Umm...didn't you say you had a three story house???

It wasn't till a few weeks ago when I was organizing my photos that I came across this one that startled me. I was home alone at the time cause my father was working, my sister and mom were out shopping at Century 21st. There are no kids that live with us. It's a 3 story 1 family house.

The camera in the photo puzzlesphere, they line up exactly.

3) so my fingers all of a sudden are larger than my left hand ?

Your fingers look exactly like they should. One hand doesnt look larger.

Looks like we need a Mod here now, to close this ridiculous, debunked thread.

You keep avoiding my other questions the only thing is ridiculous is how some of you keep insisting that this is debunked when other areas were not addressed that I've asked questions to.

It's a 3 story house ... a basement 1st and 2nd floor

You avoided my other questions....

more food for thought if you truly believe those are my fingers then in the manner Level presented them in his analysis then how do you also explain the darker tones in that "face" on the right hand side ?

how about this how do you explain the other face i circled in the smaller circle in the original photo to have 2 oval eyes that are uniformly the same size ??? people keep evading that you guys keep pounding on the right hand side image what about the other image ????

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
so i guess someone with photoshoping skills is enough to persuade skeptics on here I guess I understand what other people meant in other threads that no matter what evidence is presented it will always fall short cause skeptics will believe what they want to believe

I have every right to defend any skepticism when I present this type of evidence especially when people are trying to debunk it and lets say you are right about Level that those are my fingers then explain the face in the other area I circled. Put yourself in my shoes if you had a picture of an alien and posted it on here you would fully expect it to be scrutinized from every front and to try and shut down any analysis by providing proof somehow.

In Level's analysis the fingers are not the same size and they were not how I held my camera.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

No need to reply to those, since THIS POST has shown us all what was photographed. End of thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why do I continue to get excited, each and every time I see a headline like this.

All I can say after looking at the pictures is.... I have lost all faith in humanity.

ETA: You should turn your hands over to the "men in black" they will want to do some experiments on your "Grey" , I mean hands.

edit on 17-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

so i guess someone with photoshoping skills is enough to persuade skeptics on here I guess I understand what other people meant in other threads that no matter what evidence is presented it will always fall short cause skeptics will believe what they want to believe

Someone with photoshop skills that is able to pull out exactly what was shot. You would need a CGI person to add aliens into your photograph....since they are not there now.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
Why do I continue to get excited, each and every time I see a headline like this.

All I can say after looking at the pictures is.... I have lost all faith in humanity.

ETA: You should turn your hands over to the "men in black" they will want to do some experiments on your "Grey" , I mean hands.

edit on 17-2-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

I have lost faith in humanity after reading a lot of peoples responses on here but then again I knew that when I decided to post on here.

They are not my fingers but you can keep on thinking that.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No need to reply to those, since THIS POST has shown us all what was photographed. End of thread.

No need to reply to my other questions ? So my fingers created that face in the smaller circle now too ? How ridiculous do you have to be to honestly believe that. And again how do you explain the darker tones of grey/black in the right hand image ?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

They are not my fingers but you can keep on thinking that.

So to you, the most logical explanation is aliens? Couldn't possibly be your reflection at all, only aliens?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So my fingers created that face in the smaller circle now too ?

It seems you are the only one seeing a face in the smaller circle.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So my fingers created that face in the smaller circle now too ?

It seems you are the only one seeing a face in the smaller circle.

Thank you for proving my point which is you are not reading all of my responses like most of the people on here. You are wrong give me a second.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

They are your fingers. The fact that you wont admit it, is astonishing. That poster clearly showed the proof.
Any arguing beyond this point is strictly the extremely unhealthy need to make this something it is not.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
19 pages?!? You all should be ashamed of yourselves. This is a shining example of why this subject is a laughable joke. Fine, whatever, call a mod and cry.....I speak the truth even if your too ignorant to understand reality.

19 pages........all the advancement in technology has not made us any smarter...shame......

Quick, someone go crying to a mod that I'm not following the program!!!! This site needs click-throughs, and obviously my line of thinking wont produce that.

I often wonder how many threads are started by the website owners here, because I am too stubborn to believe that modern society it this ignorant....but then again, modern society is nothing more than a mountain of ignorance, so I can't blame places like this for capitalizing on it.
edit on 17-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OP, on the second photo I can only see what appears to be a body, but not a face. However, in the first picture, directly across the tank from the body (right side) I see the reflection of what appears to be a Grey. Do not let these folks who do not believe upset you. They have no idea what you have been through or what you continue to go through. I wish you LOVE, LIGHT & PEACE!

posted my FactBandit a few pages earlier and there were a few other people in this thread that see the other face

I had 2 private pm's where people saw the face as well I'm too tired to scroll back to every page and quote...

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Ok, I'll tell you what. You are certain that you have captured 3 alien Grey reflections in your fish tank right? Go to your local news station and show them your evidence. I would assume that your parents have you in some sort of counseling. If not, go to your school counselor ? Take the pictures to the counselor and show them your evidence.

I am no expert.. I can only use logic as my tool. First I think, if you can see the reflection, where are the greys? Between yourself and the camera? Or behind you? (behind you would make the reflection impossible)

Are the greys stuck in the glass? Or, are they in the tank?

None of this makes a lick of sense. I would normally, not say a word here. I would just move along, since it has been debunked, as far as I am concerned. BUT, I am fairly sick of getting excited, only to be let down immediately, by a total hoax!

I can not force myself to believe that you really believe those are greys. I MUST tell myself that you are doing this for attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join