It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore
Olympus FE-4000 yes. It doesn't line up look at the photo again look at where the body curves downward and look at the fact it doesn't line up with the "black void" on the right side of the reflection of the camera. Go ahead look again.

Looking right at in on my second monitor. The photo is a perfect match....and the camera a perfect fit.

You seem obsessed with everyone believing it was an alien you photographed.....why not take it public and go on the news then if you are so convinced? We're just trying to save you the embarrassment by showing you what you actually photographed.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm going to try and post a new photo right now to dissprove Level since people are not listening to what I am saying.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Olympus FE-4000 yes. It doesn't line up look at the photo again look at where the body curves downward and look at the fact it doesn't line up with the "black void" on the right side of the reflection of the camera. Go ahead look again.

Looking right at in on my second monitor. The photo is a perfect match....and the camera a perfect fit.

You seem obsessed with everyone believing it was an alien you photographed.....why not take it public and go on the news then if you are so convinced? We're just trying to save you the embarrassment by showing you what you actually photographed.

No the photo isn't a perfect match. That's what you want to believe. You clearly are avoiding what I am telling you or posted earlier. If anyone is obsessed it's the majority of the posters on here who want to believe it's my fingers or rocks. You clearly are not looking at the original photo maybe I should highlight it for you.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

img856.imageshack.us...

This is getting ridiculous. Your picture just further proves our point. If the camera ends where you say it did, then there would be no room for Olympus on the camera. And then your second circle where the camera actually ends, you try and just say not lining up, when in fact it lines up perfectly.

Im thinking this is just trolling.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

img856.imageshack.us...

This is getting ridiculous. Your picture just further proves our point. If the camera ends where you say it did, then there would be no room for Olympus on the camera. And then your second circle where the camera actually ends, you try and just say not lining up, when in fact it lines up perfectly.

look at the circle on the right of it how does that line up with the camera ? Did you read what I posted earlier ? look at level's photoshop photos my fingers do not cast that type of darker tone

all I've seen from your posts up to this point is negativity just like the majority of the posters on these forums
edit on 17-2-2012 by Falgore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Have you ever thought about working in retail because you would make a fantastic salesman..What bothers me with your thread is that you did not notice 3 grey aliens looking over your shoulder when you took a picture of your tank.. I mean come on..Thanks for the entertainment anyway..

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
img835.imageshack.us...

I tried my best taking a new photo this time with flash my fingers on the right do not show up just like my original photo or let alone by Level's analysis cast a darker tone. I highlighted where the camera starts and ends to get an idea of how big the camera is.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

img856.imageshack.us...

look at the circle on the right of it how does that line up with the camera ? Did you read what I posted earlier ? look at level's photoshop photos my fingers do not cast that type of darker tone

all I've seen from your posts up to this point is negativity just like the majority of the posters on these forums

What you call negativity, we're calling logic and reason. We keep having to come back here and it does feel like beating a dead horse, because you keep bumping this thread. Im sorry you are too emotionally invested to see the truth for what it is.. But you are wrong. It happens. To all of us. Move on and post a picture that cant be so easily debunked next time.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
reply to post by Falgore

Have you ever thought about working in retail because you would make a fantastic salesman..What bothers me with your thread is that you did not notice 3 grey aliens looking over your shoulder when you took a picture of your tank.. I mean come on..Thanks for the entertainment anyway..

I'm sure you know how they work huh ? Considering they can go in and out of solid matter anything is possible. Who knows but I didn't notice anything till half a year later when I checked my photos when I was organizing them.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

img856.imageshack.us...

What you call negativity, we're calling logic and reason. We keep having to come back here and it does feel like beating a dead horse, because you keep bumping this thread. Im sorry you are too emotionally invested to see the truth for what it is.. But you are wrong. It happens. To all of us. Move on and post a picture that cant be so easily debunked next time.

I wasn't wishing for anything to be there believe me. I am not trolling and yea like that will happen considering they won't simply pose for us while we snap up photos. There were a few people on here that offered logic and reasoning on here with Level being ahead of the pack with the most logical explanation but it doesn't fully explain how the other face in the photo came to be.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
img835.imageshack.us...

photo taken with flash to show roughly how large my camera is in reflection and my fingers at least on the right side do not resemble anything close to the face in my original photo.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

I'm sure you know how they work huh ? Considering they can go in and out of solid matter anything is possible. Who knows but I didn't notice anything till half a year later when I checked my photos when I was organizing them.

I know about as much has you do, about how (Aliens) work. Have you any links stating these entity's can go in and out of solid matter? So it was 6 months later when you looked at the picture. Well how can you be certain you was the only person in the house when this particular photo was taken, considering you had many photo's to sort through..?
edit on 17/2/2012 by lewtra because: gramma

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I agree. This is just trolling from this point forward. Puzzlespheres post clearly has shown what was photographed, however the OP wants to believe so badly it was aliens they will ignore everything else. I mean, seriously, the camera and hand placement are a perfect fit. Ignoring those facts is just plain ignorant.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

I agree. This is just trolling from this point forward. Puzzlespheres post clearly has shown what was photographed, however the OP wants to believe so badly it was aliens they will ignore everything else. I mean, seriously, the camera and hand placement are a perfect fit. Ignoring those facts is just plain ignorant.

Ignoring my replies is far more ignorant considering I've went through a lot to try and prove a point here but you will believe whatever you want to believe in the end just like I've seen on many other threads on here.

IF THOSE ARE MY FINGERS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE THEN HOW COME THEY CAST A MUCH DARKER TONE THAN THE LEFT FINGERS ??????

I'm not trolling. The fingers were not in the same position I don't know how many damn times I have to repeat myself.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 62225
I am yet too see it but i can contribute in the form of a great video

www.youtube.com...

I haven't seen such a dumb video in my life.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I spent the last 20 minutes taking countless photos under the same exact lighting conditions and I cannot replicate my fingers on the right hand side to create a shadow or face or body whatsoever.

I'm done here if you people want to believe it's fingers or rocks fine good for you. I know what this is and food for thought for some of the arrogant posters on here. If the right hand side was an optical illusion cast by my fingers then how come the remainder of the camera isn't showing up just like the left side is ? Why is it so much darker ?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

IF THOSE ARE MY FINGERS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE THEN HOW COME THEY CAST A MUCH DARKER TONE THAN THE LEFT FINGERS ??????.

You said yourself you have changed your lighting system, so you cannot duplicate the lighting effect you had when you snapped you reflection earlier. The way your old lighting in your tank illuminated your hands looks normal to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Falgore

I know about as much has you do, about how (Aliens) work. Have you any links stating these entity's can go in and out of solid matter? So it was 6 months later when you looked at the picture. Well how can you be certain you was the only person in the house when this particular photo was taken, considering you had many photo's to sort through..?
edit on 17/2/2012 by lewtra because: gramma

It wasn't till a few weeks ago when I was organizing my photos that I came across this one that startled me. I was home alone at the time cause my father was working, my sister and mom were out shopping at Century 21st. There are no kids that live with us. It's a 3 story 1 family house.

www.ufodigest.com...

www.intrudersfoundation.org... / www.intrudersfoundation.org...

www.ufocasebook.com... - an actual abduction case with witnesses other than the abductee which claimed to have seen the gray aliens entering her apartment through her shielded window at night

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join