It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Grey caught in photo ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
First time posting here since prob. a very long time since I've posted on here. I have been keeping tab on this site for a long time seeing what people post and such and browsing articles. I'll try and make this story as short as possible. I am an abductee myself and have seen many UFOs, dreams involving UFOs and aliens and the alien grey itself in the flesh and I have been wondering all these years why I have been abducted by these beings.

The reason I am making this post is because I believe to have caught the alien(s) in a photo I shot myself somehow. I took this photo sometime around summer of last year and it was during a photo shoot I was having with my saltwater aquarium I have had set up for many years and did some drastic changes and added new inhabitants so I decided to take new pics. It wasn't till about a few days ago I was sorting through many photos when my eye came across one photo I took where I noticed 2-3 faces which resemble the alien grey.

The picture was taken on the side of the 55 gallon aquarium I own using no flash as the lights were on for my tank and it was daytime then. The camera I used was an Olympus FE-4000 model rated at 12 megapixels. I saved this photo as a .jpeg and have not done any editing and I do not use photoshop. The location of my aquarium is on the 2nd floor of my 1 family house and behind me when I took the photo was the bathroom and the hallway. I ask that someone knowledgable in photo editing help me in figuring out just what is in this photo so I can be sure.

I will post 2 photos. The first one is the original and the second one has the image in question highlighted using microsoft paint. Thanks.

imageshack.us...

img440.imageshack.us...
edit on 9-2-2012 by Falgore because: pictures posted were too big

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Faces are the most common thing a human will attempt to make out, when looking at nothing. I see a tank and some fish, sorry but I don't think the tabloids will buy this photo anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is just a reflection of the rock like structure you see on the left of the glass which most likely extends beyond the sight of the camera making it look like there's something there!

Your eyes will play tricks on you when you are tired!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Falgore

Reflections of shadows combined with some well placed bubbles to make the 'eyes' look shiny. The 'mouth' of the one on the right is part of the stone decoration in your fish tank.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I cannot make out any faces. Am I looking for a reflection?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Didn't read your story, just looked at the pics.

Didn't see any aliens, just fish and stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I honestly wouldnt doubt that you caught something. Sorry to hear that you are an abductee, i bet not too many people believe you.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by Falgore

Reflections of shadows combined with some well placed bubbles to make the 'eyes' look shiny. The 'mouth' of the one on the right is part of the stone decoration in your fish tank.

There is nothing in my tank creating bubbles and as you can see in the photo the reflection of my rockwork is on the left of the picture all the rocks in my tank resemble nothing that is in the reflection to the right. I have literally sat in front of the same place I took the pic and have not been able to replicate this image. Thanks for sharing your input though.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
wow bud! nothing to see here but a fish tank and a few shadows?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMammoth
I cannot make out any faces. Am I looking for a reflection?

yes the second picture I highlighted the reflection

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why would an alien be hanging out by an aquarium just staring while you take photos mere FEET from "him".??

This is bordering on satire.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3headedalien
I honestly wouldnt doubt that you caught something. Sorry to hear that you are an abductee, i bet not too many people believe you.

worth a try am bored and would like to see what some of you have to say about this pic cause I can't replicate it currently

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BLVCKNVSV

Manners please! I would hate for someone to not post here for fear of ridicule. I wonder how much evidence we've missed due to just that, however I only see rocks and reflections, sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
Why would an alien be hanging out by an aquarium just staring while you take photos mere FEET from "him".??

This is bordering on satire.

Why would an alien be staring at me from my bathroom at around midnight and then suddenly dissappear only to hear 2 helicopters hovering near my house ? One experience I will never forget unfortunately almost had my heart skip a beat twice literally.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I see it clear as day. These people are just blind. They see what they want to see.

Welcome to ATS

S+F

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
SWEET FISHTANK!!! no one else notice that??

We dont know if you snapped a grey but my personal opinion is that you did not. But who knows, you claim to have had previous contact with ET beings so you tell us??

But I would agree with others who have stated that it is most likley reflections from the rocks in the fish tank. Pesky buggers

Edit: BTW its clear what your referring to if you ask me!
edit on 9-2-2012 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
So are you asserting that you caught an 'alien' on film, which you didn't notice as there at the time of the photo (he was cloaked???) And "it" has a very similar makeup of the rocks which are INSIDE the tank and reflecting off of glass?

You may have been 'abducted' at some point in your life but your thread is about THIS photo.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
sorry but i'm gonna have to say "Come ON OP" seriously? were trying to go > not < in reality!

but seriously respect!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Does look like a optical illusion with the reflection though. Won't say it's ET. But nice picture.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join