It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's been a while since I posted on this site but I do keep tabs of what people post in regards to UFO/Aliens. I have something rather interesting to share with this site as soon as my 20 posts are done with and feel as if this might be something quite groundbreaking as far as evidence goes for the alien grey we all know that's involved with abductions. I can't wait to see the feedback I will receive I do know there's a lot of skeptics on here but I just can't wait to see what you people can come up with to debunk my photo

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
No photograph can be considered proof anymore but i'm looking forward to seeing it anyways.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome back...can't wait to see your photo....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kenrichaed
No photograph can be considered proof anymore but i'm looking forward to seeing it anyways.

at least one can try right ? I've personally seen one of these greys ( this one was tan/brown in color ) at night so this isn't coming from someone oozing for attention but for someone who's been wondering all these years why ? why did I get abducted ?

I'm not 100% sure what is in this photograph but I stumbled across it after many months of snapping photos and this one photo caught my eye cause there was a reflection of from what I can tell 2 MAYBE 3 greys in the background of the image I will need someone with good skills in photoshop or w/e to help me

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falgore

Originally posted by Kenrichaed

at least one can try right ? I've personally seen one of these greys ( this one was tan/brown in color ) at night so this isn't coming from someone oozing for attention but for someone who's been wondering all these years why ? why did I get abducted ?

I'm not 100% sure what is in this photograph but I stumbled across it after many months of snapping photos and this one photo caught my eye cause there was a reflection of from what I can tell 2 MAYBE 3 greys in the background of the image I will need someone with good skills in photoshop or w/e to help me

I wasn't referring to your credibility at all but rather the fact that photos are too easily photoshopped or distorted by natural events to be considered reliable. You would need a whole string of photographs of the object to get a reasonable perspective of it.

Even videos nowadays are circumspect.

new topics

top topics

join