It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The F.B.I. Murder Steve Jobs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
According to several stories online and on newscasts, Steve Jobs was once being considered for an FBI goverment post... Did he know something they didnt want released? Look for yourself:

www.boston.com...

www.wired.com...

www.nypost.com...

www.wtop.com...

www.forbes.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Steve Jobs died from a long drawn out bout with pancreatic cancer........

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Where you not paying attention the last few months before his death?
edit on 9-2-2012 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I thought the FBI were a type of cancer?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
reply to post by Destinyone

I thought the FBI were a type of cancer?

You are right...they are anal cancer....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Nah, it's just a way to make a quick buck. Meaning whoever posted this information only wanted viewers and ratings. If this had traction they would run it like the Michael Jackson case.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

The FBI doesn't murder Americans, especially billionaires. I think you meant to post this on Above Too Stupid, the other ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yes...the FBI did murder Steve Jobs. Now that you've let the cat out of the bag...they'll be coming for you too....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"Long answer, yes with an if; short answer, no... with a but."
-Lovejoy

I think its pretty clear that Steve Jobs was not murdered. He certainly didn't seem to think so.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

This is just not right. The F.B.I are crooks in all, but from what I read on the links provided, there just isn't enough legit concrete proof that they killed him...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

U sure about that? That the FBI are as "squeaky clean" As it seems you portray them to be?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The real question is who keeps putting steve jobs' face everywhere i go. Whatever happened to letting the dead rest? If there is a conspiracy its probably a fake death to sell more I-frauds.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

ENOUGH of this...

This is the kind of crap I complain about on here.

The man died from CANCER! He didn't know anything and the FBI has a file cause he had a CLEARANCE! So yea it's common sense they would have a file on him.

Please enough with the conspiracies to kill Steve Jobs.....He had cancer and died, that is it. NO conspiracy there and it just shows no matter the amount of money you have you can still die from natural causes!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i love the '___' part.

Totally true what he said about bill gates!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Steve Jobs died from a long drawn out bout with pancreatic cancer........

Or maybe...right before he died from pancreatic cancer, the FBI took him out in a manner that made it look like died from pancreatic cancer!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

The FBI doesn't murder Americans, especially billionaires. I think you meant to post this on Above Too Stupid, the other ATS.

I dont know what America you live in friend, but our government has killed it's own people on multiple occasions... And there is no need to insult. This is my thread and I have the right to voice my OWN opinion you ignoramus

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Jobs spent the bulk of his life working with toxic products...some of the components wore off on him. End of conspiracy please.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflamingswan92
This is my thread and I have the right to voice my OWN opinion you ignoramus

The thing is...you didn't voice an opinion. You asked a question, and you've gotten answers.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What is it with steve job posts today...

Here's one - Was Steve Jobs a failed Suicide bomber? I've heard of apple phones exploding, perhaps he was meant to take out a few billion people, but didn't get the right wires crossed?

ugh, i think I'll go lay in the sun and get brain stupor..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Yes, I'm sure they're squeaky clean as far as murdering Americans is concerned. They don't kill people who are being considered for a post just because they aren't able to assume the post. Try this for stupidity:

Help wanted, managing director, apply within. Don't worry, if you don't qualify we will kill you.

Just try and come up with something stupider.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join