It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was told I'm John the Baptist in dreams - Isaiah 17 Prophecy Damascus being destroyed, viral pand

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

To be clear you are saying the dream language god spoke to all prophets in is witchcraft? That is a very narrow view, Telepathy is a spiritual gift to say it is witchcraft or evil is in my opinion denying the spirit.

It clearly states in John that the spirit of god is within all man not just one man not just holy man but all man to deny this is to deny the spirit.

Telepathy is a descriptive for a language as old as recorded record. To call it new age is ignorance of recorded history.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was told I was John the Baptist...it would seem there are 2 of us. Kind of a conundrum, wouldn't you say.
John, what do you propose we do. I say we both put our message out. Let the members of this thread decide which one of us is the real deal.

My heavenly message is one of Love. Nobody burns forever in hell. Those who passed in a terrible state of mean spiritedness...come back as a nematode in their next life. A do-over starting near the bottom.

All the rest, get to choose what they want after they leave this earthly plane.

Blessings from,

John the Baptist....because God said so....

edit on 12-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I was told I was John the Baptist...it would seem there are 2 of us. Kind of a conundrum, wouldn't you say.
John, what do you propose we do. I say we both put our message out. Let the members of this thread decide which one of us is the real deal.

If I told you I was you but just having a different perspective similar to the way a hand has different perspective to the foot which one is the real you the hand or the foot? Probably a thought for the philosophy section.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

Originally posted by Destinyone

If I told you I was you but just having a different perspective similar to the way a hand has different perspective to the foot which one is the real you the hand or the foot? Probably a thought for the philosophy section.

Neither...you are me.... Now, you are John the Baptist...

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join