It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was told I'm John the Baptist in dreams - Isaiah 17 Prophecy Damascus being destroyed, viral pand

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If someone told me I was John the Baptist, I'd be inclined to think it wasn't from God.

Anyway, it is really good you got off the meth and I will pray for you.

I believe Jesus wants you to know the peace that surpasses all understanding. I hope you can.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm not buying this, for one just the tone and belief within the (blog) that seems to contradict many possibilities that may or may not be, (BE). in other words, you demistfy aliens as simply demons, these statements are pretty close minded from my stance. A real "chosen" individual would ee the unity, and open to almost everything as the brilliance of life
edit on 9-2-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Good job getting off them drugs for real you the man. As for the prophey anything is possible. Also Lonewolf you not posting in here anymore because of lies lol there is just not much to say about you. Except Are you mad bro? lololololol
edit on 9-2-2012 by Nevetsx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Vatican probably abducted him by now , I wonder

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
If someone told me I was John the Baptist, I'd be inclined to think it wasn't from God.

Anyway, it is really good you got off the meth and I will pray for you.

I believe Jesus wants you to know the peace that surpasses all understanding. I hope you can.

I didn't know how I should quite handle it to be honest. I eventually thought "well they are looking for the witnesses how else are people going to know who they are unless the witnesses reveal themselves.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevetsx
Good job getting off them drugs for real you the man. As for the prophey anything is possible. Also Lonewolf you not posting in here anymore because of lies lol there is just not much to say about you. Except Are you mad bro? lololololol
edit on 9-2-2012 by Nevetsx because: (no reason given)

Thanks and God bless Nevestx

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As far as helping give credence to my claims, I (god through me rather) found something that I don't think anyone else has discovered.

It concerns Israel and the regathering prophecy.

The Bible states that Israelites (lost tribes and remnant of jews living in the world) will be regathered in 2018. Therefore the nation of Israel's founding in 1948 is based on a lie. Israel is Mystery Babylon the great.

I show the math as well as corresponding prophecies that state Mystery Babylon the Great will be nation that lasts 70 years. Israel became a nation in 1948. Check out this post.

johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

Interesting account. Can you share with us what drew you to sharing your story here on ATS?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

Interesting account. Can you share with us what drew you to sharing your story here on ATS?

Hi, I've been a lurker and at times poster here on and off since I was 15 or 16 its a good site. I came to post here because I think God wants me to document evidence that my predictions will come true so as to help give credence to my claims.

That and ATS has a much better and nicer community full of open minded people than most Christian forums. (Feel guilty about saying that but its true!)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Perhaps burnt gravy just means burnt gravy.
Your message gets lost in the retelling.

You've obviously been through quite a bit.
Work on healing yourself.
Peace out brother.

ATA

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No, I am Spart.. I mean John the Baptist.

I always have my head on a silver platter, just to envy it

Oh man really, God wants you to post on the internet?

He's getting lazy these days... where are the walking on water, healing the sick, and all that jazz..

"Post on ATS my son, for there you will find revelation and the children of God will heed your word, and rejoice. For it is spoken as law, as is my will."

edit on 9-2-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

No, we were told that some of those gifts would diminish. Have you ever seen anyone speak in true tongues? No? Thats because the gibberish those folks speak isn't tongues. Speaking in tongues is when you preach in a different language you do not know but that someone there with you can understand. If everyone speaks english the message will come in english.

Have you seen anyone resurrect someone from the dead without medical equipment or completely heal someone to 100% of all disease by the laying on of hands instantly? No? Ever wonder why?

A real prophet wouldn't be playing around on the internet when he has a job to do, he would be taking to the streets to preach the word. Youre also assuming the 2 witnesses are people when they could have been the old and new testaments which were outlawed in France for 3.5 years, and then brought back after 3.5 years in the french revolution.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You can reach loads more people on the internet are far more efficiently. Also meeting people in the street you will find a bunch of random folks. On the internet you can go to places where people are interested in the exact message of what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Going to make these predictions more specific.

The aliens I think will come on Dec 21 2012

The virus pandemic will happen before Dec 21 2012

Damascus will happen very soon
edit on 10-2-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You cannot blaspheme the holy spirit until you are sufficiently enlightened that you would know fully and completely the choice you are making. Your mind is not fully healed from your years of meth use. Relax and take one day at a time. Dreams are rarely communications from higher beings . And the reason you can't remember them easily is because you are not fully awake at a higher consciousness level. Your Consciousness is withdrawn from your brain hen you sleep which is what gives it intelligence and makes sense of the data. The the data is bouncing around with no rhyme or reason to it and your meth use has damaged the computer so to speak, let it heal . So stop reading all the religious stuff into it and give yourself time to heal stay clean and try to enjoy life.

You're not John the Baptist, relax focus on your breath and calm yourself and contemplate and seek within while you are awake and your consciousness is in the brain and over time you will know.

PS one of the biggest things I see in your posts is fear. God is not fear God is love. Doing things out of fear profits you nothing. Things must be done out of desire love and freedom of choice not fear of an angry Gods punishment.
edit on 10-2-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dear OP,

The insignificant nobody me will not doubt your epiphany, for it is a personal issue between you and our common Creator, more so in these times when MANY, had been touched by the Holy Spirit, espacially those whom had suffered much in life through our flaws.

All I can say are these:-

1. Slow down. Pour over the biblical scriptures as well as relevant historical data, so that you may COMPREHEND, not just read, more so as guided by that Holy Spirit in you, as is within all mankind, for we are all children of our Creator given the gift of life, love and free will.

2. The true speaker of our Creator seeks NOT glory for himself, but only for the glory of HIM, to help mankind. He had often NOT sought out the academacia or the intelligentsia to spread HIS word, but simple folks with a heart, honesty and integrity, no matter their past but with a genuine desire to lay the past behind and be a true testimonial of HIS mercy, love and compassion for mankind, unlike those supposed leaders of society we have today, for they have baggages they refused stubbornly to unload.

A mere carpenter was the Messiah, but his message held true for centuries, not as religion itself, but for mankind to live in peace and salvation with our Creator and each other under the auspices of civilisation - a higher plane of elevation than dogmatic ritualistic and often corrupted selfish man-abused 'religion'.

3. Thus, do not worry if others do not accept you. Shake off the dust from your shoes of them and focus on others who will listen when you yourself had understood the message of our Creator and the Messiah.

Seek not for personal glory, for if even if only one is saved, your mission would have been done, for one is an exponential number. Let the Will of our Creator be done, and not your will, as we will be guided by HIM, so long as we are true to HIM and do not be disappointed when things don't seem to go your way..

4. As for the dreams you have, worry not if others do not believe. Free will is a gift from our Creator and no mortal can ever take that away from humanity. Expand upon your knowledge of such events with relevant data to help others see as you do, not just here, but everywhere possible, but NEVER force anyone to believe. They have a choice.

And furthermore, the future is not cast in stone, for if the warnings are taken, the course and pathline of future will be altered. Take heart that you are not the only one who had been touched. There are many others.

I wish you good luck, and be happy always. Live life, with love, even for yourself, with this gift.

edit on 10-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
John, I wish i could introduce you to Yeshua,I am not even sure if he hasnt given up on the world yet.....
He used to post on another site i used to mod for...
He would undoubtedly ;like to find you.......
If you want ill see if i can refind him on the net for you....I miss his posts sometimes.....youd be a good match......
regards ......s

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You just self annointed yourself proving you are not one of the prophets. Welcome to false prophethood, only God can annoint you and if he did you would have the kind of power that hasn't been seen in a loooong time. Not to mention you wouldnt be wasting your time on here.
edit on 9-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

God told me I was Johnthebaptist in my dream. I didn't anoint myself.
How else would one spread the word?

I don't have access to tv stations or a radio show.

God bless

Do you not know that were supposed to test spirits before we go believing what they say?

If you were really a prophet all you would have to do was take to the streets and start working miracles and the word would spread like a texas wildfire in a march wind and TV news crews would come. The fact that the Holy Spirit isn't guiding you should be a major clue that whatever called itself God in your dream is lying it's ass off. The Holy Spirit would be giving you direction and guideance and you wouldn't even have to ask what youre supposed to do, you would know what to do. The fact that you do not know these things speaks loudly about the validity of your claims.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Shirak

No, we were told that some of those gifts would diminish. Have you ever seen anyone speak in true tongues? No? Thats because the gibberish those folks speak isn't tongues. Speaking in tongues is when you preach in a different language you do not know but that someone there with you can understand. If everyone speaks english the message will come in english.

Have you seen anyone resurrect someone from the dead without medical equipment or completely heal someone to 100% of all disease by the laying on of hands instantly? No? Ever wonder why?

A real prophet wouldn't be playing around on the internet when he has a job to do, he would be taking to the streets to preach the word. Youre also assuming the 2 witnesses are people when they could have been the old and new testaments which were outlawed in France for 3.5 years, and then brought back after 3.5 years in the french revolution.

While I agree that the gibberish those people use for display at sermons is not quite right. You must remember that much has been lost in translations.

True speaking in tongues is telepathy a form of picture speak send and receive. Dolphins do a similar using sound pictures which are universal picture sound interpretable by all Dolphins. Humans can do the same this can be practiced doing the sender receiver experiment. What is received is a picture or series of pictures to determine a meaning through interpretation and wisdom gained through spiritual living.

If you would would deny this consider the language GOD sent his prophecies to Joseph in dream form about the Drought which would afflict the King/Pharoah of the time of the 7 years of plenty and 7 years of prosperity. Consider how it required spiritual wisdom to interpret.

Telepathy the universal tongue is this picture language it exists it is real and those with ears to hear it can. In the dark ages the churches of the time sought out those gifted with this ability and tortured and burned them. They do not follow the god of love and forgiveness they follow the god of hate and fear.

Receiver me

Sender Cavalorn

No, we were told that some of those gifts would diminish.

Who told you this was it any number of present day sideshows used to control us and take our spirituality?
"Behold I am with you even until the end of time."
"All these things you see me do you can do and more if you have faith" Jesus Chirst
You can do and more!
I ll take JC's word over a paid off Cardinal or institution controlled minister anyday.
JC rejected the scribes and the pharisees because they had corrupted the word and taken the power of spirituality from the people. He tried to restore it and they killed him for it.
"Those that have ears let them hear"

Actually I have and will bear witness to my dying days and beyond that I have.

To me this is a narrow minded and limited opinion. The internet has the ability to reach millions today's enlightened should use every medium possible to share what they feel is truth.

Having said this I refer to my original instruction to the OP regarding his post.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

True speaking in tongues is telepathy a form of picture speak send and receive. Dolphins do a similar using sound pictures which are universal picture sound interpretable by all Dolphins. Humans can do the same this can be practiced doing the sender receiver experiment. What is received is a picture or series of pictures to determine a meaning through interpretation and wisdom gained through spiritual living.

Well, i for one am not about to go straying into something i do not understand and something that is complicated and confusing and something that is not rooted in the Holy Spirit. The book of Acts plainly says that speaking in tongues is the gift of languages and there is nothing biblical rooted in telepathy and autoviewing, which are just sophisticated words for witchcraft.

What is received is a picture or series of pictures to determine a meaning through interpretation and wisdom gained through spiritual living.

This part right here makes the huge presumption that you can attain abilities apart from the Holy Spirit by being spiritual and circumvents the need for Yahshua haMeshiach (Jesus the Christ) to send us his Holy Spirit to dwell in you. No wisdom can be had in the land of fools except for the wisdom of fools. I tend to stay away from the new age stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join