It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was told I'm John the Baptist in dreams - Isaiah 17 Prophecy Damascus being destroyed, viral pand

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi forum, just wanted to post some dreams that I have had.

First let me preface this by saying that I do think I am one of the witnesses spoken of in the book of Revelation. I say this not out of pride or attention. In fact, I think you will see when I become a public figure why I have absolutely nothing to be proud of. I'm a particularly bad sinner and was a meth addict for 5 years. Meth is a nasty drug and I did a whole bunch of things I'm ashamed of while on it. I think this is the reason that the Witnesses are said to be wearing Sackcloth. (Sackcloth is symbolic of mourning.)

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: (1 Corinthians 1:27-28)

I was called by God in the 7th month of 2011. Shortly after my calling I started getting dreams. I will usually get multiple dreams every night. God will wake me up after each one so I can write them down or try to store them in memory. The first couple dreams were chastisements over sinful practices that I was engaging in. One of these practices was listening to music backwards in an attempt to look for Satanic messages. Many other dreams take place in a school classroom. This is where God does things that will strengthen you like work on public speaking etc. At first I wondered if I was schizophrenic but after a couple weeks I realized that it would just not be possible to explain away all of the coincidences and psychic type of phenomenon. Many of the dreams correspond to things that I find upon waking that are happening in the real world that I didn't know about before I went to sleep. These dreams are symbolic and hard to interpret. I'll get into the dreams in a bit but first...

Concerning my claim that I'm John the Baptist. This isn't coming from a place of pride or anything like that. I'm certainly not looking forward to the job that God has given me. I've been given some insight to how bad this is going to be for me and just how hated and loathed I will be. Not only that but since being called, my relationship with God has spiraled downwards seemingly almost out of control. Things just keep on getting worse and worse I keep on messing up more and more. I'm also doing all sorts of stupid things in relation to my work which has God furious. I'm writing careless comments or blogs that come from a place of anger or hate rather than love. I'm constantly getting chastised to hurry up or to move faster which puts this tremendous amount of pressure on me. I'm also having to rewrite articles because of accidental plagiarism (didn't know it was plagiarism). After years of being a meth addict I no longer have any writing skills whatsoever. As a result it looks like my blog is written by a 12 year old. My confidence, which was almost nonexistent to begin with, has become so low that I can't do anything anymore with out making a mistake. Any sort of natural common sense has long left me, I'm constantly second guessing myself yet still doing really idiotic things out of carelessness. Eventually it got to the point where I felt so overwhelmed and ill equipped that I felt like giving up and fell back into sin for several days.

This is how one "blasphemes" the holy spirit. It is when you've been set aside with the holy spirit and you continue to sin despite God's chastisements. These chastisements happen in dreams. Luckily I stopped after several days but I think I did some serious damage to myself and my relationship with God. In the dreams that I would get during this period the symbolism that he would use is that I'm destroying my soul or body by leaving it open to possession (the bible states if someone falls back into sin then they will be 7x worse as they were before becoming a Christian as a result). In these dreams my life or path is usually symbolized by a car. When I'm doing something stupid the car is going to get into an accident. The symbolism if I sin is that the car is put in reverse and there's no way to put it back in gear. I just slide down the road in reverse out of control. About a month ago my emotional problems were starting to disappear. This elevation in mental state is what the airplane symbolized. Now my dreams that involved my life or journey would be symbolize by an airplane. Anyways I had several warnings during this time period that I should have listened to. He showed me getting chased by demons, he also showed me on a boat (another symbol of my life or journey) this boat got hacked to pieces by another boat. I fell into the water and the demons started charging towards me (they must have jumped into the water too). Then I had a dream I was in an airplane and my airplane got shot down. My body got shot as well which may symbolize that I have crippled myself on a spiritual level. Since then the dreams from God are very vague where they used to be quite vivid. I rarely remember them. I only remember the really bad ones. In these dreams he is absolutely livid and is using *very* violent symbolism to show how angry he is at me.

For the past couple weeks, corresponding to this period where I fell back into sin, I have been edgy and angrier, perhaps as a result of demonic oppression. I have been wondering if I did blaspheme the holy spirit. I asked God if I did. Luckily the dream was vivid enough where I remembered some details upon waking up. In this dream, I was at some persons house buying a car (I assume). I think I may have traded my ipod (symbolized value?) to the guy. In return I got the car. I can't remember the conversation but as I was walking out I said "Hey here are your keys!" In reply he said "They're yours not mine." I'm not sure just what he was implying in this dream. Blaspheming the holy spirit is the only sin that is not forgivable. This above mentioned dream happened only a couple days ago. This morning I woke up in a very awkward body position. My right hand was over my heart and my knee was bent up. I woke up with the feeling of oppression and physical emotional anxiety. I have come to identify this with God's anger. I heard the song "Wicker man by Iron Maiden" playing in my head (I wake up to music about 1/3rd or 1/2 the time. The music always corresponds to the dream or some other message God wants to give me, for example if I can't remember the dream very well I will hear Gemini Dream by Moody blues, or Da Capo by Ace of Base "You can't hear me in your dreams, you're living in a dreamers dream"). The part of Wicker Man I was hearing goes like this: "Your time will come, your time will come, your time will come, your time will come."

Anyways I'm going to post back here shortly with the dreams that I have had that seem to be prophetic.

I was told through a series of dreams that I was John the Baptist.
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

Destruction of Damascus

Aliens are demons

Other Witness is mestizo

Virus scare or pandemic on the way

edit on 9-2-2012 by Helper39 because: edit to include links

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Good for you in stopping meth use. It's taken a ravaging toll on your mind and body. You need time for healing both.

In my opinion, your mental/dream state may have something to do with your body and brain going through a detox period.

It's normal for these types of emotions to all well up at once. All jumbled and even frightening. Some counseling would be beneficial for you, while you are detoxing.

Des

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i know for a fact that you are not one of the two witnesses spoken of in the book of revelations.
i know this because god told me i am the witnesses.

edit on 9-2-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yeah...No

Just no.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear you're fighting your addiction and trying to clean up your life. Whatever your inspiration, that's always a good thing.

One thing that struck me about your experience and recollection was when you said the only unpardonable sin was to blaspheme the holy spirit. I'm neither a religious person nor a Christian as most people would define it, but I've had my share of dreams and have that same understanding. I've never used an illegal drug in my life, but in my own lucid dreams, let's call them, I learned as much and I've spent a lot thinking about if it makes sense.

People have their own interpretations of God, of theology, of dogma, but the Holy Spirit if you believe in anything is just faith itself, a belief that transcends any one interpretation of understanding, and I see it as the driving force that gets lost in the words and visions. But if you've experienced it, it's something you just wouldn't doubt, whether that experience was coupled with other substances or just happened on its own, as it did to me.

I don't know that I believe your story, OP, but I'm willing to listen, and feel for the hard road ahead you face either way.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There will most definitely be a few negative comments about your thread, but I'll probably be one of the only ones who has enough courage to say this doesn't sound out of the realm of possibilities for me. We live in a wild world and anything is possible. My heart goes out to you, and I hope you stay on the path to enlightenment and inevitable return to the great universal creator.

However, I will also say that you shouldn't get too caught up in the feeling of being another person. You are alive in this life for a specific reason, and you are YOU for a specific reason. Don't lose sight of your individual identity, it's one of the only things you have hear.

Meditate and quiet your mind. The answers will come.

Remember: YOU are the answer you seek.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You are you the true self the observer the one having the experience. Whether you have had an inception event to template a personality type by GOD or a skilled telepath or whatever it does not change the fact that you are infinite in your own potential. You have the ability to be a force of positive change in the world by simply choosing to look at things though the eyes of how you would wish to see the world. Perception changes conception intention and attention activate the subtle forces of the universe.
I am not going to tell you not to seek comfort in scripture or verse however I will tell you true peace will be found by looking within and seeing who is actually looking. Not the attitude not the pain not the condition not the any number of descriptive we construct just the observer. Who is that observer?

I created this video a few years ago to better describe what I mean if you have a care to watch it.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

You just self annointed yourself proving you are not one of the prophets. Welcome to false prophethood, only God can annoint you and if he did you would have the kind of power that hasn't been seen in a loooong time. Not to mention you wouldnt be wasting your time on here.
edit on 9-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind comments

Isaiah 17 prophecy
I think a large part of the pressure and chastisement about running late is due to this. Soon Damascus will be destroyed. Judging by God's urgency I think it will happen very soon.

U.S. closes Syrian embassy, presses Assad to step down

“BEIRUT (AP) – The U.S. closed its Syrian embassy Monday and Britain recalled its ambassador to Damascus in a dramatic escalation of Western pressure on President Bashar Assad to give up power, just days after diplomatic efforts at the United Nations to end the crisis collapsed.” USAToday

Notice the following prophecy from Isaiah 17

“Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city,
And it will be a ruinous heap.
2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken;[a]
They will be for flocks
Which lie down, and no one will make them afraid.
3 The fortress also will cease from Ephraim,
The kingdom from Damascus,
And the remnant of Syria;
They will be as the glory of the children of Israel,”
Says the Lord of hosts.
4 “In that day it shall come to pass
That the glory of Jacob will wane,
And the fatness of his flesh grow lean.
5 It shall be as when the harvester gathers the grain,
And reaps the heads with his arm;
It shall be as he who gathers heads of grain
In the Valley of Rephaim.
6 Yet gleaning grapes will be left in it,
Like the shaking of an olive tree,
Two or three olives at the top of the uppermost bough,
Four or five in its most fruitful branches,”
Says the Lord God of Israel.

The dreams that I had that corresponded to this is very long but can be viewed here.

Virus scare or pandemic
I'd rather not get into the details of this one but I suspect this will happen in the not too distant future. I posted this first on my blog on November 22. I estimated a year or so from that date.

Aliens are demons
God seems to be preparing me for coming in contact with these aliens. I've had numerous encounters with grey alines in my dreams. Not too long ago I dreamed I was trapped in a house with a grey alien. I was running around looking for a way out when all the sudden I heard a very eery voice in my mind. I think the message was that these things are telepathic.

"I began to imagine what would happen to me should I stop or fail and what the demons would do to me."

"That night I fell asleep and in my dream it was night time and I was walking on the sidewalk beside a little park on the way to my house. The sidewalk I was on was clearly lit with streetlamps. The park on the other hand was very dark. As I was walking I looked over towards the park and contemplated cutting through as it was shorter. Just then I looked up in the sky and a UFO was flying overhead and was dropping little pods. In my dream I knew that if I were to take the shortcut into the darkness the aliens would get me. I sat there deciding which way to go when I woke up. “Stay out of the dark and the demons wont get you,” kept repeating in my head."

I've had several alien dreams concerning. God has also revealed to me that they are shapeshifters and can transform into inanimate objects like space ships.

Other Witness is a brown person

"I’ve had a couple dreams now where I am helped by a Mestizo or brown person. I think maybe God is giving me hints about the identity of the other witness. I think he will be someone from South America, Central America or Mexico. Perhaps even a Mexican or other Mestizo person living in the United States."

"I could be wrong about all of this though, God hasn’t come right out and said “Here’s the other witness.” Perhaps I’m being too paranoid and making connections that God never intended. I asked God to correct me if I was wrong on this. I didn’t get any dreams that would make me suspect that I was."
edit on 9-2-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You just self annointed yourself proving you are not one of the prophets. Welcome to false prophethood, only God can annoint you and if he did you would have the kind of power that hasn't been seen in a loooong time. Not to mention you wouldnt be wasting your time on here.

God told me I was Johnthebaptist in my dream. I didn't anoint myself.
How else would one spread the word?

I don't have access to tv stations or a radio show.

God bless

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You hit the nail on the head lonewolf. This is yet another false prophet deception out of millions. Sadly, many fall prey. It seems to be the way it is. The Word of God needs to be imprinted in our hearts because that is our armour.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helper39

God bless

John the Baptist is dead.

Hebrews 9:24-28
New International Version (NIV)

24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

I am sorry but no, you are not one of the prophets. Reincarnation is spiritualism and is witchcraft. The only 2 possible prophets it could be is Enoch or Elijah. You just fell into Satan's trap. Do you have the power to stop the rains and inflict drought? To cause plagues? No? Then youre not.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You hit the nail on the head lonewolf. This is yet another false prophet deception out of millions. Sadly, many fall prey. It seems to be the way it is. The Word of God needs to be imprinted in our hearts because that is our armour.

The word of God is our sword and shield. Know the word and you shall not be decieved.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

God bless

John the Baptist is dead.

Hebrews 9:24-28
New International Version (NIV)

24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

I am sorry but no, you are not one of the prophets. Reincarnation is spiritualism and is witchcraft. The only 2 possible prophets it could be is Enoch or Elijah. You just fell into Satan's trap. Do you have the power to stop the rains and inflict drought? To cause plaugues? No? Then youre not.

Hi lonewolf

God’s two witnesses are Moses and Elijah. We are given hints of this in Revelation 11.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will (Revelation 11:1-6).

Notice that the descriptions of the Witnesses perfectly match Elijah and Moses. Elijah is the prophet who called down fire from heaven (2 Kings 1:10). Elijah shut up heaven so that it would not rain which caused a drought in Israel (1 Kings 17:1). Moses turned waters into blood (Exodus 7:20). He also helped Aaron cast plagues on the Egyptians (Exodus 8-9). This time around Moses and Elijah will not be calling down literal fire from heaven or turning water into blood because the book of Revelation is written in symbolism. We’ll get into the meanings of these later.

The Jews expected Elijah to come back in the last days as evidenced by Mark.

And they asked him, “Why do the scribes say that first Elijah must come?” (Mark 9:11)

The prophet Malachi stated that Elijah would be sent in the End Times.

“Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes. (Malachi 4:5)

Elijah will be used by God a total of 3 times as he was also John The Baptist.

12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist. (Matthew 17:11-13)

The witnesses are referred to as lampstands.

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. (Revelation 11:4)

John the Baptist is referred to as a lamp.

“That man John was a lamp that burns and brightly shines, and for a while you were willing to rejoice in his light.” (John 5:35)

The Bible provides another hint in the last verse of Matthew 16.

I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom. (Matthew 16:28)

The beginning of the next chapter details the transfiguration where Moses and Elijah are mentioned. This is the same chapter of Matthew that states that Elijah will come again. Obviously this should provide the evidence that Elijah will come with Moses.

1After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. 3Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus….9As they were coming down the mountain, Jesus instructed them, “Don’t tell anyone what you have seen, until the Son of Man has been raised from the dead.”10The disciples asked him, “Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?”11Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist. (Matthew 17:1-13)

This passage also negates the “appointed once to die” argument. Moses, having already died, appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration as one of the two WITNESSES of that event. I assume that when Moses and John the Baptist “died” their spirit’s were taken up to heaven and have been living in there since. So while their bodies may have “died”, which means gone to sleep till judgment day, their spirits never went to sleep like most peoples. Also this “appointed once to die” argument seems to be more of a principle and less of a stone cold unshakeable rule. Jesus raised several people from the death (Mark 5:40-42) (Luke 7:14-15). Elijah raised a boy from the dead. (1 Kings 17:22). Paul raised someone who had fallen out of a house (Acts 20:7-12).

The Bible provides evidence that Elijah might have spent some time living in heaven.

And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. (2 Kings 2:11)
edit on 9-2-2012 by Helper39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You obviously never read the book of Jasher then. Moses has died, he didnt ascend. It's appointed man once to die and then the judgement. The only 2 men who never tasted death were Enoch and Elijah. I'm sorry but no, i am done with this thread and these lies.

Watch where youre pointing that thing Pinoccio, youre going to put our eyes out.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Reincarnation is spiritualism and is witchcraft. The only 2 possible prophets it could be is Enoch or Elijah. You just fell into Satan's trap. Do you have the power to stop the rains and inflict drought? To cause plagues? No? Then youre not.

I disagree with this assertion mate and you have ignored Christs own words by stating this. "All these things you see me do you can do and more" "If you have the faith of a mustard seed you can move mountains" Jesus Christ. Oh by the way they killed him for suggesting such things as well as many evolved humans during the witch burning ages. Ignorance at its height.

I can cloud flare or call rain though I do not call myself a prophet. I am just following what Christ himself said we could all do in the scriptures. You seem more content to rebuke than teach with Christs spirit mate. All humans can call the rain I am not the only one. If you are connected to the universe and entrained to your environment it is an act of will.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Shirak because: Text size

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This thread is one big tower of babble.....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Good to hear you are off the crack, any addiction is hard to break, yet only takes the will of the individual to break it.

So (not to be mean spirited) if you are John the Baptist, who could possibly also be the reincarnated Elijah who was inspired by the Holy Ghost, as were all of the Prophets, who has been there from from the beginning, as well as the Son, thru the Father (raised Catholic) as they are 3 in 1, kinda like the oil. But I don't know about that and am not going to question it at the moment, that is between you and the Creator and the Ghost.

Definitely would take time to meditate, contemplate and figure out where you are going with your life, and believe me I can take my own advice for myself, no high horse here.

Wish you success and the best

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You obviously never read the book of Jasher then. Moses has died, he didnt ascend. It's appointed man once to die and then the judgement. The only 2 men who never tasted death were Enoch and Elijah. I'm sorry but no, i am done with this thread and these lies.

Watch where youre pointing that thing Pinoccio, youre going to put our eyes out.

Hi the transfiguration happened after Moses died.

This passage also negates the “appointed once to die” argument. Moses, having already died, appeared on the Mount of Transfiguration as one of the two WITNESSES of that event. I assume that when Moses and John the Baptist “died” their spirit’s were taken up to heaven and have been living in there since. So while their bodies may have “died”, which means gone to sleep till judgment day, their spirits never went to sleep like most peoples. Also this “appointed once to die” argument seems to be more of a principle and less of a stone cold unshakeable rule. Jesus raised several people from the death (Mark 5:40-42) (Luke 7:14-15). Elijah raised a boy from the dead. (1 Kings 17:22). Paul raised someone who had fallen out of a house (Acts 20:7-12).

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MooseDroolUSMC1986
Good to hear you are off the crack, any addiction is hard to break, yet only takes the will of the individual to break it.

So (not to be mean spirited) if you are John the Baptist, who could possibly also be the reincarnated Elijah who was inspired by the Holy Ghost, as were all of the Prophets, who has been there from from the beginning, as well as the Son, thru the Father (raised Catholic) as they are 3 in 1, kinda like the oil. But I don't know about that and am not going to question it at the moment, that is between you and the Creator and the Ghost.

Definitely would take time to meditate, contemplate and figure out where you are going with your life, and believe me I can take my own advice for myself, no high horse here.

Wish you success and the best

You too brother God bless.

I think he let me go 3 times because he knew how bad the third one will be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join