It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do I do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stonedogdiary

I eventually began helping her any way I could. Financially I was there,

I've spent all my money, time, and energy on her, and now she would just rather avoid me and do what she wants

Money grabbing golddiggers do that. Once the money is gone, so are they. You can't afford her, and she has her own agenda. Love that is a one way street is not love at all.

Think with your upper brain. Get back into music to get your mind off of her. Move on, and don't kick yourself too much for being a fool. Learn from the past, and be a better man because of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There is a reason her husband left, and now you are seeing those reasons. Ignore her and move on. She isn't riding a fence trying to make up her mind about you. That is already made up and you are now the furniture mover. Let the ex-boyfriend have her they deserve each other.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
not sure if any of you will see this but thanks to you all. All of your comments and advice have really helped. Actually just being able to talk to people about it really helped. Turns out she broke up with me and decided not to tell me about it.

Either way last night I made a brand new song and recorded it. Probably one of my favorites. I'm doing just what you guys said, getting back into my music and trying to ignore it all.

Thanks!

<< 1   >>

join