It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Nationalist speaking at CPAC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Why should white people become a minority in their own countries?
This is happening in ALL white countries and ONLY white countries.
This is GENOCIDE through racial replacement.

Check out Noel Ignatiev.

Noel Saul Ignatiev (born 1940) better known as Noel Ignatiev, is a communist Jew in the United States, involved with the extremist neo-Marxist current of critical race theory, he openly calls for the "destruction of the white race". Despite being a genocide baiting Europhobe with a history of Communist Party membership, he is employed by the Massachusetts College of Art as a so-called history professor. From the early 1990s through the mid-2000s, he published a journal called "Race Traitor", whose mission statement calls for "abolishing the white race".

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have to scratch my head and wonder why they would allow this man to speak. Then again I scratched my bald wondering how Robert Byrd served so many years in Congress.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

which will be addressed by Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and other GOP leaders

Only three names, it's getting a little cliche to leave Paul out.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Byrd was a Senator, and no matter his personal beliefs he was pretty well liked and respected.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I spend plenty of time in WV. I see his named emblazoned on everything. He did work for his people and got compensated handsomely for his efforts. I've even seen public restrooms dedicated in his honor. Kind of an ironic way to honor a former Segregationist.

Pretty neat how he filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 hours eh?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ninth Wave
Why should white people become a minority in their own countries?
This is happening in ALL white countries and ONLY white countries.
This is GENOCIDE through racial replacement.

What white countries? Since when has there been a white only country?

If there is a white anything...it is Europe. North America has never been strictly a white only land..it was the natives then along came the whites...from then on it has been a multi racial continent.

So if you are talking about the countries of Canada or USA...you are sorely mistaken about it being them being white only countries.

Then again..you are just spouting off white power nazi BS aka false propaganda.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your race...just don't do it at the expense of other races.
edit on 10-2-2012 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

It is a GOP issue. Obama is not speaking to a bunch of liberals at democratic conference saying how we need to stop all the white people from coming into the country.

He appeared at a New Black Panthers convention. Note that NBP chairman Malik Shabazz openly calls for "crackers" to be murdered. It wasn't considered newsworthy: biggovernment.com...

The idea the whites need to be eliminated, or at the very least reduced to a minority, isn't really even particularly controversial in a lot of mainstream circles.

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
You and Xstealth are hilarious. You guys: "Can't we have a place to call our own?"
Get ready to have your country presided by a black man for another four years.

I hope you guys can handle it and not commit suicide or something. As a member said yesterday: "Freedom of speech isn't freedom of repercussions."

Sure: you can say whatever you want, just be aware that you may be labeled a thought criminal and blacklisted without anything you've said actually having been refuted. I think it's hilarious that people will freely debate whether or not the annunaki faked the moonlanding but immediately immediately shoot down less politically correct ideas with nothing but name-calling.

The idea that illegal immigrants commit more than their fair share of crime, for example, is not some crazy baseless Nazi idea with no supporting evidence... to say the least... but best not to think about it. You don't want the R WORD thrown at you.

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
What white countries? Since when has there been a white only country?

If there is a white anything...it is Europe. North America has never been strictly a white only land..it was the natives then along came the whites...from then on it has been a multi racial continent.

The USA was 90% white in the 1960s. The Native Americans had a big problem with illegal immigration... you see how that worked out for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join