It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sent pink drone to Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
have to say,respect to Iran .. Obama lost a drone and throws his toys out of his pram...only fair Iran sends his toys back..pure genius ..great sense of humor on Iran's part

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by grayghost

The Iranian leadership should have just called 1-800-FLOWERS instead.

Seriously? A slap in the face. But don't expect Obama to retaliate.

Edible arrangements would have been even better. Send a fruit basket to the basket case. Plus everyone loves chocolate covered strawberries.
If Obama wanted to play along he could send back a glow stick(labled plutonium) with a note saying "Best friends forever"...

One can only laugh at the stupidity of this situation.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I love this!

Iran has a sense of humor even in light of all the rough and tough talk of world doom, they make toys out of weapons of war!

Granted, this is an insult to the USA, but I have a sense of humor and I think this is wonderfully funny in it's own way, and well, it puts a flower on a very grave situation. Or at least that is how I see it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Imagine if there was simular hack techs present in the toy if it made it to the White House??

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Do you have any kids, because I really, really doubt you do. I have a hunch that you are saying that just for the sake of the discussion. Please read and respond to my previous post in the thread because you also, do not make any sense.

Here is a little fact concerning the RQ-170, I have said it before in other threads too. There is a large collection of classified aircraft in the area of Small UAV's (like the RQ-170), within just Lockheed Martin. (Source)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's childish ... but gosh darn funny!
I hope that it didn't get destroyed and that it will have a starring place either in his 'presidential library' or at the Smithsonean someplace. It's a piece of history .. like it or not!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ummmm how did they send this? FedEx? UPS? Priority Mail?

Im sure the white house mail room saw this package from Iran and took it straight up to Obama. Im pretty sure this never even made it to him. THINK folks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It was a Valentine's present.
It was because of the love that he has for the old 'anti-American, sluts' at Code Pink!

To bad they won't get it!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Does Iran really think it can outgun or out-ANYTHING America?

That little bug of a nation has a black eye coming...chihuahuas should not challenge pitbulls.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Does Iran really think it can outgun or out-ANYTHING America?

That little bug of a nation has a black eye coming...chihuahuas should not challenge pitbulls.

Well, they seem to have been quite successful against your most high tech drones and satellites, and they didn't have many problems with the US Armed Iraq after they slaughtered them, so I would say they have outgunned you on every single encounter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join