It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran sent pink drone to Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yeah, absolutely hilarious.

Until the bombs start falling.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla

Originally posted by demontigny
I think thats absolutly hilarious haha teaches him for cowaring behind drones

Wow yeah, that really showed him.

I sure bet he'll think twice now

edit on 2-9-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

Lol so the great Iranian government is only capable of duplicating our technology in the form of a toy.

I say attach the picture the wing-nuts went bonkers over to the toy and send it back. If they have a sense of humor to send a pink toy, they they should have a sense of humor when we send it back.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I find it quite comical. Unfortunately the U.S. ptb won't take it as such. It's more like drinking gasoline and pissing on the fire, so to speak.

I think we (U.S) was in the wrong to send drones over their. I don't think that we would send drones over that would be a risk to national defense however.

Vote Ron Paul and we won't have to deal with all this bruhaha any longer.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Totally agree with you my friend.. drones are a sign of cowardice an they should not be used for anything but watching purposes

Cowardice, explain could you? Before I reply and shut down that though, I want to hear your side on why you think it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Totally agree with you my friend.. drones are a sign of cowardice an they should not be used for anything but watching purposes

Cowardice, explain could you? Before I reply and shut down that though, I want to hear your side on why you think it is.

If you don't understand that, you are obviously a craven coward yourself. You know, hiding behind machinery, thinking it makes you a big man. You're real big and tough when you run people over with your monster truck, right? Same thing. Get it?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

reply to post by Iwinder

If you don't understand that, you are obviously a craven coward yourself. You know, hiding behind machinery, thinking it makes you a big man. You're real big and tough when you run people over with your monster truck, right? Same thing. Get it?

So youd rather have your son get killed in the line of fire then use the tools available to you to make sure the job is done while keeping him as safe as possible?

With this line of thinking why do we even have armor? why dont we just go to war buck naked......

Some peoples logic i swear

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

So when the Iranian government uses extreme deadly force to suppress protesters who aren't armed is that cowardice?

When the Iranian government arrests bloggers / journalists and their families for expressing independent thought, is that cowardice?

When the Iranian government takes people out of their homes in the middle of the night and throws them in jail without charge or due process, is that cowardice?

When the Iranian government uses school children to clear minefields by having them join hands and walk through it is that cowardice?

When he Iranian government has to use the charge crime against religion to justify their execution, is that cowardice?

The more drones the better... Why not fight Iranian cowardice with their own techniques?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
With this line of thinking why do we even have armor? why dont we just go to war buck naked......

Pff, only 12 year old girls wear body armour when they fight wars. Real warriors like me crawl into battle backwards blindfolded and bite the enemy's face off. I've actually removed all of my teeth because I think that they give me an unfair advantage.

I don't use cover either, only cowards hide behind cover, I just sit in the open smoking a fat cigar getting shot like in the good old days when everyone was as hard as me.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is too funny! Turning serious situation into a laughable moment.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

You make no sense, I'm being completely honest you really don't. Hide behind machinery makes someone a coward? Wouldn't the only way as in the terms you tend to think, to not be a coward is to fight bare hands? Think about it.

Launching a cruise missle?
Shooting a M-16?
Pilot an F-22?
Knife someone?
Riding in a tank?

Are they all cowards? Drones are cheaper and safer for pilots. Simple as that. You can call them drone operators cowards all you want, they could care less what you think. lol

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i kind of want one lol.

im serious. why are there not many iranians on ebay?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
A sense of humility from one adversary to another. Is the receiver honourable enough to accept the intentions of this gift?

Also- I want one. I don't care if it is pink.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by Iwinder

So youd rather have your son get killed in the line of fire then use the tools available to you to make sure the job is done while keeping him as safe as possible?

Some peoples logic i swear

I'll take this one. If it were a choice of my son getting killed in the line of fire or sending a drone to kill for him in This so called coming war, then -

I'd rather my son got his bloody head shot clean off and that goes for any other American son who doesn't resist this stupid war to the point of a military court marshal !!

If it's a bad order and wrong, Resist Boys! The Gov aint gonna kill all of you for resisting if you stand up as a group. If your stupid enough to follow a bad order to kill an innocent, then perhaps you deserve to be killed and good riddance. I'd say sorry Son but since you turned out to be a murdering monster, your better off dead!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

reply to post by Iwinder

So when the Iranian government uses extreme deadly force to suppress protesters who aren't armed is that cowardice?

When the Iranian government arrests bloggers / journalists and their families for expressing independent thought, is that cowardice?

When the Iranian government takes people out of their homes in the middle of the night and throws them in jail without charge or due process, is that cowardice?

When the Iranian government uses school children to clear minefields by having them join hands and walk through it is that cowardice?

When he Iranian government has to use the charge crime against religion to justify their execution, is that cowardice?

The more drones the better... Why not fight Iranian cowardice with their own techniques?

What the Iranian government does is absolutely no concern for you, your arrogant US American compatriots or your government.

The international community must work together to defend Iran from US American war crimes and attacks.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nocollegeonsunday

reply to post by Iwinder

What the Iranian government does is absolutely no concern for you, your arrogant US American compatriots or your government.

The international community must work together to defend Iran from US American war crimes and attacks.

You're an idiot man.
You mean of you, not for you.
Also, your point was ridiculously stupid.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duceis
You're an idiot man.

The idiot is the one who cannot contend a valid point without resorting to personal attacks and abuse, for which your comment has been reported. It's such a shame that your childishness and immaturity has to taint a very important topic for discussion.

When you feel you are mature enough to discuss this matter with me like an adult, feel free to let me know.
edit on 10-2-2012 by nocollegeonsunday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

The Iranian leadership should have just called 1-800-FLOWERS instead.

Seriously? A slap in the face. But don't expect Obama to retaliate.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duceis

Originally posted by nocollegeonsunday

reply to post by Iwinder

You're an idiot man.

Speak for yourself.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If this is a poke in the eye of Obama, I say....

Send him a second toy. He has two eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join