It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marines posed with Nazi symbol in Afghanistan

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
LOL marines are a different breed literally, I would just chalk it up to morale boosting and leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
They are all Snipers .. anyone noticed that ??
cowards that kill from far away
and probably gets aways each time they kill civilians for fun and sport

I though all the US army was the biggest friend of Israel
are they ?

Hitler was the founder of zionism
so that picture doesnt surprise me

Hey, buddy. How are you doing? Having a great day? Enjoying yourself. Doing what you please, when you please? That's cool, man. I'm glad you are.

Hey, did you know that your view of snipers is completely skewed? I mean, it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know what it's like to lace up a pair of boots. It's the Marines, not the Army. And why EXACTLY does this picture not surprise you? I'm sorry, you didn't make that clear. I'm sorry if this offends your delicate sensibilities. I hope you'll be okay with me calling you wrong. I wouldn't want you to feel like I just kicked your dog.

Have a nice day, buddy.
edit on 2/10/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Making friends.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

These "cowards" can still put a round through your brain housing group and turn it into a nice pink mist from a mile+ away before you even heard a thing.

You better believe you'd be #ting yourself if a round hit your buddy and you didn't know where it came from. Who would be the coward then?

Take care sweetheart

edit on 2-10-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

Well put. And I still aspire to be like that. War monger? Nah. I just like shooting guns. When this newer, weak America gets over run because so many Americans like to complain and what not, I want to be able to protect my family and I.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I would have killed to try scout sniper school but I'm too much of a pussy to go through what they go through

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

You and me both, brother. I hung out with some snipers when I was with 1/1. The stories they told me scared the holy hell out of me.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion

These "cowards" can still put a round through your brain housing group and turn it into a nice pink mist from a mile+ away before you even heard a thing.

You better believe you'd be #ting yourself if a round hit your buddy and you didn't know where it came from. Who would be the coward then?

Take care sweetheart

edit on 2-10-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

The ones hiding taking the potshots maybe?

they are the first candidate for the nominee

edit on 10-2-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Surely you don't mean the snipers whose job is to sneak in to an area that's not even remotely friendly territory to take out guys who are doing the same to our own boys or taking out key targets that can shift the momentum of the war? Of course not. That's not your style.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think people are being overly sensitive about this. It's not as if they put on swastika arm bands and started goose stepping around. It also doesn't endanger troops currently stationed in the Middle East.

Certain msm outlets love these stories though, don't they?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I'll always idolize those guys

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

Openeye, isn't your avatar the symbol of Himmler's Black Sun - secretive occult nazi elite, found on the floor of his ritualistic HQ, castle Wewelsburg?

You should know a thing or two then about the disturbing significance of US marines using the Waffen symbol. The runic marks are a perhaps thin, but nevertheless revealing clue connecting the Nazis to the Skull & Bones, both having connection to the Theosophical Society.

edit on 10-2-2012 by McGinty because: added word 'avatar' for clarity

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1lluminatus
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Sad indeed. Yeah most military personal are decent people and I applaud them for defending their country. It's too bad instances like these just create more hate towards those who do have good intentions.

Whats decent about putting your hand up and saying i am willing to go half way round the world to help murder 1.5 million civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan in the name of oil.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

I know what you mean. There are days that I wonder if I had tried could I have made it. Become one of the group that was lead by Gunny Hathcock. Then I remember I'm a little bit- ....another word for a female dog.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Funny, that many of the members who make judgements about OWS by the actions of a few bad apples are now responding in the exact same way as those who defend OWS. "It's just a few bad apples", "not representative of the majority". Blah blah blah

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
I think people are being overly sensitive about this. It's not as if they put on swastika arm bands and started goose stepping around. It also doesn't endanger troops currently stationed in the Middle East.

Certain msm outlets love these stories though, don't they?

No people are being undersensitive about this. Do you know what the SS did. They were responsible for overseeing the extermination of some 6 million Jews in the holocaust. Have some respect.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
"S"cout "S"niper unit standing in front of an SS flag. As long as they are good at their mos I really don't care what they want to use.

SO u also dont care that they use SS sign,even if SS did kill millions of people in WW2??? Now i know where all the nazis went after WW2...US of A!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Read you sources please.

The Marines believed the SS symbol was meant to represent sniper scouts and never intended to be associated with a racist organization, said Maj. Gabrielle Chapin, a spokeswoman at Camp Pendleton, where the Marines were based.

Assuming that that is true, it just makes it more eerie. One thing I do find interesting about reading some of these posts, is to wonder if there is literally anything that the military could do, which some of you would not consider justifiable.

In a way, reading ATS is useful for me, because as I just realised when reading about the "Orthosphere," it exposes me to adherents of the political Right, who think in a way which to me is honestly utterly incomprehensible. It is so completely alien to me that I can't even find a single point of commonality with it, in order to begin to try and understand it. Maybe my mistake is in trying to understand.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I love ATS, I always get chastised by someone for something. I didn't say it was right, I just think it is being overblown. They aren't the SS, they did not commit those crimes.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Here's the thing. Why live in the past? Yes, I know this symbol was worn by a lot of people who did bad things. But it was the people who did those bad things. Not the symbol. I do believe they are trying to re-incorporate that symbol to the modern day and give it a new life in a new light and make it a more acceptable symbol.

reply to post by John0Doe

That's just pure ignorance.
edit on 2/10/12 by Echo3Foxtrot because: Still making friends.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join