It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21st of Jan/UFO (w/o pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am a little late of posting this, I know, but I did not really know if I wanted to post this for reasons I will go into later.

On the night of the 21st of January, my girl, and I were watching movies, just chilling, you know. She complained about a headache, so I asked if she wanted a little fresh air, and she said yes, so I went to the window, drew the curtains, opened it, and freeze for like 20 secs. Now I have to tell I had a glass of beer, but I'm pretty much immune to alcohol(my paternal ancestors are all drunkards, so it has to be genetic) so I do not think I was hallucinating, or something like that, but I did not believe my eyes.

To explain this, I must say I believe in UFO-s, and The Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye, but have never seen a single thing resembling a UFO in my whole life. I really wanted to though.

I looked up the sky and saw a big ball hovering in circles(not really circles, but much like circular motions, it went left, then right, then left again), changing colour from yellow to blue, from blue to red.
I told my girl to look at it, and she was shocked. She does not drink alcohol, so you can pretty much rule out hallucinations by now. It was about 50-100 metres from us, and the experience lasted about a minute.
She was very scared. After this event, she told me she did not really believe the things I've told her about aliens and such, but after you see a thing with your own eyes, your denial ceases.

Why did not I post it earlier? I, unfortunately do not have any pictures or videos. By the time I've found my phone, it was gone.
I am sure it wasn't an aircraft, because it did not move like an airplane, and it did not flash like a helicopter(and it was flying low), and boy, it was fast. Between two 180° turns it really got fast. I am not really into aviation, but what I have seen was not a conventional aircraft.

I don't wish you to take my word for it, and I am really sorry for being unable to take pictures, but I have seen what I have seen(and could not take my eyes down from it, hell, it was my first sighting). I take this site really seriously, so I would not hoax. Stab me if I ever do.
However I feel I must tell it, because it might mean something to someone.

There's one more thing I feel it needs to be told. By the time I looked up to it, It was yellow. After I've been watching it, it slowly turned blue, and then red. I think my observation might have had an effect on it's colour. Like it sensed it was being watched. And it disappeared just before I moved my phone into it's direction.

Now, if anyone could tell me what the heck did I see, I would be mighty grateful. I have been looking up to the net ever since, but have not yet found a similar case. If you've had a similar experience, please tell me.

p.s.: There were ideas by me and by other people, but I could rule them out.
-airplane: an airplane does not fly this low, can not change directions this fast, and does not glow like a lightbulb, while changing colours.
-helicopter: again, helicopters are definiately not glowing colour changing orbs
-balloon: I have yet to see glowing balloons, circling madly.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
No pic no proof.
I'm cool right? Lol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZerkerVirus

yeah. i still feel upset about myself not taking a photo of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Terms and Conditions of Use
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on February 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MashiMaroPro

first i thought it was traffic noise, but it isn't like that. very strange indeed

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hey there! I had my first sighting last year. When your not expecting something that's when it shows itself. I didn't really believe in ufo's and I still don't and I'm trying to figure out what I saw. I was by the seaside just gazing up on a star filled lightly clouded night. Lying I am not when I tell you a star that seemed so far away in less than a second was about 200 feet above me and as soon as this happened diminished in brightness to an almost dull metallic look and started moving in a slightly zig zag pattern to my east. It was just a dull grey color and it seemed to have two hummingbird-like wings on the side. I showed my friends but none of them could see it with the exception of one who caught a glimpse. The mystery of not knowing what it was is killing me and I can't help but wonder how much there is that we don't know and how will this affect everyone who is alive. All I hope for is that I can get some truth before I die. Like you I have no pics or video and then again only people with personal experiences may believe even 1% of what I said but I don't and can't blame them.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

Yes indeed, the airport is about 25 miles from here so it isn't an airplane or jet engine either.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Insearch89

Wow. Well I believe you, for one. And I think soon, we will get our answers. Or at least I hope.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It's just so strange that these 'strange noises' keep appearing everywhere, and nobody seems to know what are they.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
at first i thought it was a hoax but then i heard it myself, and i had to share this, more people have been hearing this sound on the island ( Curacao, Small population 140k people, Caribbean ).

most of the time it is between 11am and 12pm

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The sound you heard sounds like an R/C plane and maybe what you saw that night was a glow in the dark hectacopter. Google hectacopter, you might be suprised.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by etdownunder

I only found hexacopters, guess you were talking about those. However I feel a slight chance for it to be one of those. It was really fast, and was much brighter than a lightbulb a hexacopter like this could carry(with a power source)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wasn't able to photograph my first sighting either, although I did see the object through binoculars since it was at ground level. Even if you have a camera you react more on adrenaline trying to fathom what it is you're seeing and before you know it the object disappears. Maybe someday we'll be able to "print" photos from brain power.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NYCUFO

I did my best after that. Ever since that event, I keep my phone at arms reach, having an icon on the desktop for camera. If one of them b*tches show up again, I will snap them. But I still regret it. It was such a clear shot, just above rooftops everything was fine for a nice undebunkable photo(assuming it was a real ufo) But at least now I know that I was right, and my girlfriend too, believes me, and that is mostly all I could have asked for.

top topics

join