It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MUST SEE: What happens in our digestive system when we eat processed food (VIDEO).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Not sure if it's already been posted on ATS, but here it goes. A video produced by media maker Stefani Bardin and gastroenterologist Dr. Braden Kuo at Harvard University, using encapsulated micro cameras into two subjects, shows what happens in the human digestive system after eat processed food:

(...)TEDxManhattan 2011 Fellow Stefani Bardin's video, below, shows what happens in your body when you eat processed foods vs. homemade versions of similar foods, using a tiny "M2A" (that stands for Mouth to Anus, and it's trademarked, mind you) LED/camera capsule. The project looks at two subjects eating two similar meals: one composed of processed foods (gatorade, ramen, and gummi bears); the other of homemade versions (hibiscus drink, homemade broth with noodles and gummi bears made of juice). What happens to the foods is drastically different; possibly because, as Bardin puts it, Top Ramen is made to survive armageddon, while homemade noodles are made to be eaten(...)

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Dude, you intestine looks like a nuke reactor after drinking Gatorate...

Wonder what happens along the years with people who regularly or daily consume processed stuff.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Blue food color is a petro product huh? great
M to A? I wonder how long it took them to come up with that name?

TBHQ in me ramen?!?! No wonder it has a long shelf life.
A good revealing study that comes as no surprise really, but still good to view and realize just because something is palatable doesn't make it good., nor healthy.

Nice find,
spec

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

yeah the best way to put this in context is to consider YEARS of eating processed foods...and what the LONG TERM effects of having these oil and butane-based chemicals build up in the body over time.

i wish the vid focused more on the digestability of processed foods & chemicals more, instead of spending 50% of the vid with dumb graphics explaining the very simple experiment.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Technology is amazing. I cant wait to see a full video version of this camera at microscopic size. Imagine being able to look at your DNA. For those that do not understand the video and its implications. Do not eat processed food because its hardly food. It does not brake down and it does not provide your body with what it needs. If you have a Ferrari are you going to put cheap gas in it? If you are apart of the most intelligent spices known to man then why put crap in your body? "Because it taste good". No it does not, you have just been eating it your whole life and advertizement has gotten to your head. Once you stop eating it you will realize how bad tasting it is, what the real effects are. I do not eat junk food, when I do it makes me fell like crap, I cant think right. I used to not notice it when I eat a bunch of junk food. One day I was eating a cheese burger from mcdonalds and I asked my self how I felt. I soon realized I was in a sugar salt high, I felling that I have all ways felt while eating fast food but was never aware of. Pay more attention to how you fell before and after a meal.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ever heard of the Primal-diet? I suggest reading some of this guys books and educating yourself. I have started to follow my best to this diet and never felt more vital and healthy, even if the flu-epidemic is high with various viruses and I dont take any injections the mainstream doctors are desperately trying people to get.
Mmm, raw, bloody meat..it takes a while to get used

So I recommend:

Aajonus Vonderplanitz: 'We Want to Live', 1997 (reissued as 'We Want to Live: The Primal Diet', 2005) Aajonus Vonderplanitz: 'The Recipe for Living Without Disease', 2002

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Processed foods are garbage...period.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And they used only two or three types of food. Put it all together with snacks, supplements, aspartame based candies, energy drinks and stuff and the effect this whole package has in the physical body/mind/astral body unity, not only in the physical body as misinterpreted by Western culture.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by metalshredmetal

And they used only two or three types of food. Put it all together with snacks, supplements, aspartame based candies, energy drinks and stuff and the effect this whole package has in the physical body/mind/astral body unity, not only in the physical body as misinterpreted by Western culture.

very good point...these chemicals and garbage from "modern" foods cause our body's organs to dis-function.

once you understand that our physical body is a manifestation of our spirit and astral body, then you see how serious it is to have your physical body's organs malfunction. these organs are a REPRESENTATION of an "astral organ".

the chakras are representative of certain functions of the astral body/consciousness...for instance the Heart chakra governs (in the physical) the thymus gland.

the thymus gland is an immune system function. the immune system tells your body "what is me, and what is not me". if something is "not you", the immune system gets rid of that something.

now consider the meta-physical functions of the Heart. It decides what is You and not You. it is the source of "romantic love", which basically does the same thing the thymus does: decides what is part of you and what is not.

now you can say "I will love you if my immune system (thymus/Heart) finds you acceptable as part of myself", haha.

when we ignore our food-intake and ignore our physical organs dis-functioning (due to crap foods) then they will begin to cause dis-function in the corresponding chakra systems and thus the astral & spirit bodies.

edit on 2/9/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
......and we are always trying to figure out why so many people have cancer and colon cancer. Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

yeah the best way to put this in context is to consider YEARS of eating processed foods...and what the LONG TERM effects of having these oil and butane-based chemicals build up in the body over time.

Such a great point.
Cancer rates are soaring because of this fact, I am sure of it.
Think about it...

Ingesting oils and chemicals without even knowing, because these ingredients are "intellectual property" and the companies don't have to disclose them it outright ridiculous! It is no wonder why there are so many health problems today...

I believe we may have stumbled upon a huge conspiracy of sorts.

Great post!
Starred.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
If you want a conspiracy about the link between processed foods, candida, asthma, schizophrenia, cancer and big pharma then you don't need to look far.

The PTB are both killing us and fleecing us by the very thing that resides in our bodies naturally. They just use the processed foods and sugars to feed the beast.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join