It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 People Whose Warnings Went Unheeded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Great read thanks for sharing. What a disgusting hell this is.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Over the years I've come to the conclusion that, almost without exception, ANY major event has somebody who said something beforehand that could have been taken an unheeded advice.

The trouble is of course, as ATS readers are well aware, that there is a FLOOD of warnings out there in the world that are completely and totally wrong. The South Fork story you posted is a testament to that.

The problem in the world isnt people not listening to advice, instead its the massive number of boys crying wolf.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
JFK's death was faked/staged. Maybe the 'warning' was part of the psy-op?
letsrollforums.com...

Nobody really believes the John O' Neill BS Hollywood narrative, do they?

from the intro, @02:14 >

"...then i read about John O'Neill. Maverick counter-terrorism expert in the FBI, O'Neill tracked Osama Bin Laden since 1995, he knew more about Osama than anyone else in the world. tracked & passed the Embassy bombings in 1998, Cole bombing in 2000, he knew more about Osama & al Qaeda than anyone in the world, isnt that interesting? then O'Neill; he got into some trouble. his investigations into terrorism were blocked from up on high, by whom? in summer 2001 he resigned as Deputy Director of the FBI. at the same time, he was publicly opposed to the anti-terrorism policies of President George W Bush. on September 10th 2001 he started his new job, at a company called Kroll Associates, as Head of Security at the World Trade Center. a day later, he was dead. a victim of the September 11 terrorist attacks. come on! the FBI's top counter-terrorism expert, chasing Bin Laden for 6 years, just happened to take a job in the private sector, he was murdered in an internationally televised terrorist attack, killed by his arch nemesis? how ironic. coincidence? fate? conspiracy.
...the more you look at the whole & not just the pieces, the more you understand what really happened. John O'Neill is the key.
Jerome Hauer is the guy who got John O'Neill his job at the World Trade Center..."

video.google.com...
edit on 10-2-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Slightly confused here. Isn't this just copy pasting from anothers work?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Top Notch. I dig these kinds of threads. Well presented, Informative and everything. Adlai Stevenson and Dwight Eisenhower were the most intriguing. Especially Stevenson's warnings about Texas. Talk about a Lions den, then and now.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Adlai Stevenson warning about JFK in Dallas... total bull since he was killed not by a pissed off citizen, but by the military industrial complex.

John O’Neil : Murdered by the US government because he knew too much about Al-CIAda and was in position to stop the war in Iraq.
edit on 10-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
nice thread john o niel story was interesting, might watch that documentary on him later.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Good stuff! I love it when stuff like this is brought to light.

Keep up the good work

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Great stuff! thank you, only read a small amount but really interesting stuff, this will make for a good read later

thanks and have a great day!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Gonna have to add another person to that list in the coming years his name is M. King Hubbert, and his prediction is peak oil.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
excellent post brought to light a lot of info i was not aware of. it also highlights how the people in power often ignore the warnings of experts to push their own opinions when their opinions are not relevant. i was shocked about the challenger warnings, in fact i was shocked about all of them, but as a post mentioned above when a lot of people cry wolf it destroys the credible warning. the website is very interesting as well, i'll be having a look at that later

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Funny how we mock, then it comes back 10 folds to bite us in the

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm sure some of you have seen this but you can not dismiss Ron Pauls warnings back in 2002. It may not warn of some impending shuttle crash or the death of a president but it does warn the collapse of the American system just as it is happening in the last 9 years since his warning.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Of all thepeople on the list John O'Neill takes the prize.
This man was on perosnal mission to track down Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda friends, which would of led to the CIA connections becoming known.
He went to Yemen where the US ambassador shut the door in his face to every request for help with his investigation, putting him and his team in danger.
He said that he felt as if they were "blowing smoke up his ass".

He was on holiday in Salou in Spain, just at the same time that Mohammed Atta was, even in the same hotel, the Casablanca Playa (Atta before had been in a hostal about 150 meters away called the Montsant).

Then Atta moves to the St Jordi hotel in Tarragona.
I lived in Salou, about 100 metres from the Casablanca when all this happened in 2001, and it's always puzzled me why a man with O'Neills money would pass his holiday in a two bit hotel and for that, even in Salou, which is an cheap holiday resort for people 18 - 30 who wanna drink, party and screw on the beach.
It was from this i've come to the conclusion that with the proximity of Atta and O'Neill, that Atta was a informant.

And then when he's offered a new job they stick him WHERE and what day does his job start !!!
Anyone esle NOT believe in coincidences.
edit on 10-2-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

first of all alqueda was created by the cia back in the 80's to counter russia in afghan war....

second of all, 9/11/01 was a false flag operation, was not terrorists...was the powers that were, truth will come out as nothing can be hidden, truth is in the akashic records...

aaron russo knew someone in on it...

this is one truth that must be known by ALL Humans,

people need to wake up so we can evolve.

thank you

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Cheers n00bUK, very interesting and thanks for the intro to the site.
S&F 4U

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys
Slightly confused here. Isn't this just copy pasting from anothers work?

It is indeed, I wondered if anyone was going to bring that up?

Its a great thread but there's nothing extra from the thread creator which I think is a shame..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Really Al Qaeda started on the 3rd of July 1979, when Carter approved covert aid to the mujahadeen in Afghanistan, 6 months BEFORE the Russians invaded, from then on it was a CIA baby. And the rest is history.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Wow, fantastic post. Of course, the last thing I need is another excellent website. Guess I'll have to ditch some lesser websites in favor of listverse. ATS has not ceased to impress me since I've been here.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
S & F..

I'll be looking forward to getting a better "in depth" read when I have time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join