It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DrJim]I solved the 417/333 clue and have the documents!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok im here to releive all your frustrations here are the documents! I hope this is the correct sollution!

I dont know if i have actually found everything mind you but its better than nothing.

O and by the way we may have reffered to this "Bid Bend Incident" inaccurately i think it should be Blue Book Incident!

Heres BB1-6
Enjoy!

Excellent here where i got it from.

alienexistence.com...

And heres how i found it...

First i thought 417/333 and members, i went to the members list found member 417(Clive) saw his website that was about aliens,good start.

Registered and logged on to the site Now i dont know about the coords 333 i think Jaxxa is member 333 somehow.searched around abit and found the Blue Book documents by looking at the latest additions of members galleries as i saw nothing of interest in the documents forum i saw a member with lots of document images that looks the same as DrJims.
I cant remember how i found him it was something to do with the numbers i think but i cant remember exactly what i think i was messing aound on the members map, but i dont think it matters because i found them now.

Heres more links you should see theres also docs about the Maj-12 which was added on the same day 31st Aug.

Hope this is it.

alienexistence.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
For some reason I don't think this is it

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Correctly solving the 417/333 problem gives you direct access to claiming the prize for this event.

As such, while interesting, your solution is not correct.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are we 100% sure this is it???

Oh... Hmm...Wow...

[edit on 16-9-2004 by pennyforyourthoughts]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
O im not bothered about the prize im happy with finding the docs

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So close! Well lets get back at it everyone.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Drat I was sure you had it MarkJaxon. It is right there folks, you just have to put the pieces together, I cant win, so I cant actually go to it, but the answer is there. In all the great research you have all put into it. I'll narrow your search a bit, it is NOT on ID.com but feel free to come over and say hello anyways.

Z Out

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
(TS/ORCON) PROJECT SIGMA: (PROWORD: MIDNIGHT) Originally established as part of Project Gleem in 1954. Became a separate project in 1976. Its mission was to establish communication with Aliens. This Project met with positive success, when in 1959, the United States established primitive communications with the Aliens. On April 25, 1964, a USAF intelligence officer met two Aliens at a prearranged location in the desert of New Mexico [Editor's note: This apparently refers to the Holloman AFB landing.]

[Rmc's note: The exact date was April 24th, 1964 at a test site. Holloman was another incident.]

The contact lasted for approximately three hours. Based on the Alien's language given to us by EBE, the Air Force officer managed to exchange basic information with the two Aliens (Atch 7). This project is continuing at an Air Force base in New Mexico. (OPR: MJ12/NSA).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could be linked MJ12 and Blue Book MJ12 mentions Holloman which is probably the AFB where the jets came from in the images,this also mentions 2 ufos.

new topics

top topics

join