It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran will strike back, maybe!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting article i just read on cnn

Here is a snippet

On Tuesday, U.S. Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. powerfully rebutted this view. Clapper argued not only that Iran would retaliate, but that some Iranian officials are now even willing to carry out attacks on U.S. soil.

“Anyone who harbors any thought of invading the Islamic Republic of Iran - or even if the thought crosses their mind - should be prepared to receive strong blows and the steel fists of the military, the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, and the Basij, backed by the entire Iranian nation," has said.

here is the link
globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...

edit on 9-2-2012 by EmceeTrick because: link

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
if you keep kicking a old dog it either dies or bite..

Looks like someone on the hunt for a war.. again and again

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

WW3 is gonna end the world before natural disasters !!!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by POPUP2000

Infintry Ward better get on a new Modern Warfare So we can play it hahahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah. We're the big bad Iran..whooo! Stop or we'll threaten you some more!
As if their corporate paymasters would ever let that truly happen.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If the U.S and its allies attack Iran , be sure they will counter attack. In the Iran/Iraq war of the 80's Iran used suicide squads against saddam so expect the same again only using nukes. However whatever happens it will not start ww3 as russia and china will not get involved. Why would they? It makes no sense politically , financially or militarilly . Sure they might lend a helping hand to the Iranians or even a safe haven for its leaders. Do not forget Iran is an extremist Islamic state and Russia have had a long war against Islamic ( terrorists) also China has had its own problems with Muslims, and the communist party is against religion anyway

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Also it would not surprise me if Iran had agents in both the U.S.A and U.K and mainland Europe equipped with dirty nukes or some biological agent.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
1 wonders how hard would it be to do a total global mental scan to see who are the real haters!!! This talk in the OP is not by the people its by the ruling. So again a quick global scan of the entire globe to see who is receptive to GET ALONG AND WHO IS NOT. Then segregate and place all WORTHY in safe zones safe for their flesh and souls.

These games played with the blood shed of others smh
It would be different 1 thinks if the rullers had to fight on the front lines with those they rule. WOULD THE WARS BE DIFFERENT OR EVEN HAPPEN

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Armies throughout history were led by their leaders e.g Alexander the gr8 , Julius Cesar . The only difference now being that states , therefore armies are lead by politicians .

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by adarmis

I see what you mean there and thanks for making that valid point.
I just think with the techs today, back then the leaders would of thought twice about stepping out into the battlefield as well but would of allowed their troops to.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think most wars are like sibling squables, he/she has got that and i want it!

top topics

join