It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has begun: US NATO vrs PRIICKS (wargame)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Russian non use of veto was 1990s and early 2000s. Not now, Russia has learned that cold war only ended from its side not the US and NATO and now they are encircling Russia in any way possible. It is a different ball game from here on.

China knows west is trying to block it from the resources crucial for economic growth like oil, water. China will become more active also in asserting itself in both UN and outside.

India? do not want to discuss anymore. But for population overburden they are little value in military sense anyways.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
PRIICKS

US NATO vrs RICIN RICIN: Russia, India, China, Iran, North Korea

en.wikipedia.org...

Ricin one of the most toxic poisons available. even a small dose will kill US NATO................in a hurry!

ps: syria and pakistan as ghosts warriors................faceless assassins!
edit on 9-2-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
reply to post by Fitch303

India has defense pact with Russia, full mutual defense pact. China takes Russian side then Pakistan jumps in too as it has similar defense pact with China.

India has extremely strong ties with Australia, the UK and the USA as well. They also have extremely strong ties to Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

India will never side with China ever. This is because of border issues with China and their strong ties with Pakistan.

www.2point6billion.com...

Fantasy talk.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

I think there's a lot of people who see that as the end game, and there's something to be said for a world without religious states. The irony lost on most people is Israel and Iran are two sides of the same coin: theocracy.

Israel might be democratic in some ways, but the idea of the religious state is inherently prejudicial, and were there ever to be a world government as many powers that be seem to desire, the logical step is the immolation of these states. Doing so in a way that shows how destructive religion could be would serve many purposes.

It's sad, but kind of predictable.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Let's imagine WWIII stemming from the Iran/Israel conflict. I think we agree on the primary actors on both sides for the most part, but I'm sort of curious how the different countries in the middle east line up.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have to interject a new starting point here.....
Lets get back to the middlw east where the action is centered.....
I suspect that Isreal, and Saudi Arabia , as allies will combine forces and try to obliterate the atomic facilities.
The Saudis have excellent airraft that match well with the IDFs,and their concern with a nuclear Iran is mutual....
I could see the Isrealis over flying Saudi airspace or the strike.
The attack on Iran will be followed up with swift invasion of Syria, and Lebanon.
Hezbollah will be crushed by the Isrealis, and the christian lebanese.
Though major rocket damages may be sustained by the Isrealis, they will be fairly successful in intercepting the Iranian conventional weapon missiles aimed at their own nuclear sites.
Iranian air defences will take out roughly half the attacking firces, but there will be serious damage done to their facuilities....and on the second strike, isreali cruise missiles will be poured down the bunker buster holes with tactical nukes or even neutron bombs.
The US, nato,and Turkish forces will invade Syria as well from the turkish side.
It is very possible to see Iraq dissapear as a separate nation, or beak up into ethnic lines of occupation.
The Kurds will of course be attacking Iran, and fighting off turkey which will use the opportunity to deal with the kurds once and for all.....
The war will hold some surprises for the western alliance as the differing objectives of each ally will define their role over all.....
I can see the Sinai also going back to Isreal since the brotherhood has egypt back in its anti jewish clutches.
The war will be full of interesting turncoat opportuities for the smaller nations .......

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have to interject a new starting point here.....
Lets get back to the middlw east where the action is centered.....
I suspect that Isreal, and Saudi Arabia , as allies will combine forces and try to obliterate the atomic facilities.
The Saudis have excellent airraft that match well with the IDFs,and their concern with a nuclear Iran is mutual....
I could see the Isrealis over flying Saudi airspace or the strike.
The attack on Iran will be followed up with swift invasion of Syria, and Lebanon.
Hezbollah will be crushed by the Isrealis, and the christian lebanese.
Though major rocket damages may be sustained by the Isrealis, they will be fairly successful in intercepting the Iranian conventional weapon missiles aimed at their own nuclear sites.
Iranian air defences will take out roughly half the attacking firces, but there will be serious damage done to their facuilities....and on the second strike, isreali cruise missiles will be poured down the bunker buster holes with tactical nukes or even neutron bombs.
The US, nato,and Turkish forces will invade Syria as well from the turkish side.
It is very possible to see Iraq dissapear as a separate nation, or beak up into ethnic lines of occupation.
The Kurds will of course be attacking Iran, and fighting off turkey which will use the opportunity to deal with the kurds once and for all.....
The war will hold some surprises for the western alliance as the differing objectives of each ally will define their role over all.....
I can see the Sinai also going back to Isreal since the brotherhood has egypt back in its anti jewish clutches.
The war will be full of interesting turncoat opportuities for the smaller nations .......

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

India has defense pact with Russia, full mutual defense pact. China takes Russian side then Pakistan jumps in too as it has similar defense pact with China.

India has extremely strong ties with Australia, the UK and the USA as well. They also have extremely strong ties to Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...

India will never side with China ever. This is because of border issues with China and their strong ties with Pakistan.

Fantasy talk.

Revisiting Indo-Russia Treaty: It was renewed for another 10 years in 2009 to be good till 2020.

Article IX of the treaty provided that the “contracting parties will consult each other in case of attack or threat thereof to remove such threat and to take appropriate effective measures to ensure peace and security of their countries.”

indrus.in...

CASE CLOSED on which side India would be

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
As an Indian I have to jump in here.

An Indian soldier fighting shoulder to shoulder with Pakistani soldier-thus defending and securing Pakistani Ultra-Religious elements and feudal lords-this fact alone is crazier to me than sun rising in west.Period.
Yes,I as an Indian do not consider common Pakistani as enemy but Pakistan as a nation state? Wow.The guys keep coming at us like crazy.How many Indian families lost their dear ones in the bomb blasts every year! it would be political suicide for any Indian Political Party to agree to get involved in a war where they have to defend Pakistan.I can't even stress how crazy this idea is...not even laughable.

As for China.Uncle Nehru thought there would be Hindi-Chini bhai bhai(brotherhood).Well,after 1962 ,I think he realized his own folly.From that year onward any question of bonhomie went out of the window.
Just google how Chinese soldiers try to provoke Indian soldiers every year.They recently breached border,destroyed few things,did some childish things and went away.Indian External Affairs Ministry played down these incidents.But Chinese soldiers routinely violate Indian Borders.

I can't understand why we would even think of defending two states we share border disputes with.

The whole war doctrine and defense strategy of india is based on the fact that in the not-near future we may have to engage in war with China and Pakistan simultaneously.Indian Military strategists have to scratch their bald head trying to come up with plans where they have to share and support China and Pakistan.

China beefing up offensive positions through out North East Indian Border.India is also doing the same,although rather belatedly.In a nutshell both countries are heavily investing to develop offensive resources through out North East regions.Any 5-yr old kid will tell you how pissed of Indian Military is actually towards China.We didn't forget 1962.

Third,About Iran.Umm,everybody here jumped at the news of India paying Iran with gold.But nobody talked about the fact that India is actually trying to reduce the dependence on Iran regarding oil.We have to buy oil from Iran out of compulsion and American policy makers also understands that(as far I read in the newspaper here).Plus did you guys notice recently Iran send home four Indian medical students??

Russia.Once was friend.Now the friendship is sleeping amid Russian cold winter.It ain't 1960-70 anymore.World has changed.In the 90's they forgot about us.What I can say with certainty about India-Russia relationship is that it is Mutual Divorce with lot of affection and fondness toward each other.But divorce came through and Indian is ready to mingle.

As others have already pointed out,you will be hard pressed to find any family in the cities whose relative or friend is not living or working in the U.S.We are now gonna bomb them??It's preposterous.
Indians share a lot more social,economic and cultural ties with West.Why would we want to severe it?
For China and Pakistan?????

Yes.After I explained I hope the case will be closed which side Indian will be on.NOT on the side of China and Pakistan.Now CASE CLOSED.

edit on 9-2-2012 by futureisnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova
Let's imagine WWIII stemming from the Iran/Israel conflict. I think we agree on the primary actors on both sides for the most part, but I'm sort of curious how the different countries in the middle east line up.

There are two proxy wars on the table to go side by side: R+C vrs US NATO and Shia vrs Sunni blocks. However, inclusion of Israel can really disrupt the set up and sides become really unpredictable.

Any attack on Syria immediately swings Iran and Lebenan into action openly against the attackers. Iraq should also join in although covertly. Via Iraq, R+C start to pump in more and more weapons and special forces to Syria and Iran.

If Israel is involved then Egypt and Turkey do not side with US and worst case Egypt attacks Israel and Turkey helps covertly. One front of Syria will be relieved in that scenario.

Iran, Iraq will be free handed to attack Kuwait, UAE, Quatar, Baharain first via missiles, then special forces. Running tanks might be difficult given USAF is on full swing with NATO jets in the tow. However, if Syrian S300s are still at work then even tank assault might be possible. The objective is not to capture but to deal an intensly severe blow to these puppets, especially Quatar, for fueling civil wars in other countries. Another objective is to bomb their oil facilities to raise the price of oil by maximum so that western economies go into depression. Iran declares if West uses even small tactical nukes, it will unleash chemical and biological weapons on Israel and Western interests.

R+C are only proxy for now, US NATO are out in open. Iran is being badly bombed, Airforce destroyed, Navy destroyed, however US also takes a hit on 1 Aircraft Carrier that limps out of Gulf and 1 destroyer is sunk killing 210 navy soldiers.

Any strategic blunders so far.........................

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by futureisnow

stop typing nonsense man!

India fights on the Russian side, they do not have to share battles and field meals with Pak or even China. India's main purpose is to keep Australia in check and via Pakistan send relief supplies to Iran.

Indians make lousy soldiers anyways. I would not like to be in a same platoon with them. Worst is the preparedness of your troops, your military top brass does not think in strategic sense it seems.

India has $100B of trade with China annually. So you want to bomb them for the sake of 2M Indians sweeping floors in the US...............

I watched the Mumbei attacks on tv. It took your commondos a whole 24 hours to reach the scene. Some preparedness that is called!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
For anyone who is reading...please Google India-China Trade Volume...is it 60 Bn or 100 Bn??
Dear Victor7, arguing with you fruitless.
Indian sweeping floor is the US?????? Are you for real?? I wont even bother to argue with your statement thus awarding you modicum of dignity.
Well,whatever you opinion is.....Goodluck to you!!

edit on 9-2-2012 by futureisnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Sweeping floors in US or not, you guys sure need to sweep floors in India because India is one dirty country.
you should not mind that however, cause you all have been sweeping floors to foreign powers for last 700 years anyways.

1.8 Billion Indians were killed by British rule of 300 years..........AngloSaxons...........you still want to shed your blood for them? I spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time do not send your leaders to Russia asking for bartering tea bags for Su-30s.

Glad you are only one individual, not the government in India.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
India is a dirty Country????

British Rule of 300 Years??

Company Rule 1757-1858
British Crown 1858-1947??
Ooh Yeah...300 years. And I thought 1947-1757 is 190 years.Silly Me.
You just said YOU SPIT!!.Well like I care!

I don't even know why I bothered to waste my time arguing with you.Continue with you idiocy.Please Don't mind my interjections.I sincerely apologize.Swear wont happen again.
edit on 10-2-2012 by futureisnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This fits my own expectations. So since you're in India, here's my question for you:

Under what circumstances, if any, can you imagine India getting drawn into a middle eastern regional war. As one potential scenario, if Pakistan were to join with Iran against a coalition including the US, UK, and Israel, do you think India would be interested in getting involved?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Drezden

Russian non use of veto was 1990s and early 2000s. Not now, Russia has learned that cold war only ended from its side not the US and NATO and now they are encircling Russia in any way possible. It is a different ball game from here on.

Libya was quite recent.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

en.wikipedia.org...

Fantasy talk.

Revisiting Indo-Russia Treaty: It was renewed for another 10 years in 2009 to be good till 2020.

Article IX of the treaty provided that the “contracting parties will consult each other in case of attack or threat thereof to remove such threat and to take appropriate effective measures to ensure peace and security of their countries.”

indrus.in...

CASE CLOSED on which side India would be

Case closed my butt! There is no way India will enter into any alliance that contains China or Pakistan in any capacity. Gee you must think you are so tough increasing the size of the font like that.

Again Fantasy!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Type 45 Royal Navy Destroyer Deployed into the Arabian Sea which scortches all rocket and Air Attacks from Iran and its allies. Providing cover for the Charles de gaulle to run 2 Rafel squadrons attaining air superiority over the Seas and the support of USS Enterprise, USS John C. Stennis and USS Carl Vinson provide heavy bombing raids of strategic targets in Iran, nuteralising their air defenses, air fields and military ground units. Meanwhile American B-52 heavy bombers are providing bombing raids with bunker busters nuteralising Irans nuclear threats. Whilst HMS Astute emerges from the Ocean to launch its Tomahawk arsenal down on Military targets. Soon after the American Marine core followed by its British and French Counterparts take to Iranian soil and bring down the Iranian government.

During this time, China huffed and puffed but never actually dared make an agressive move whilst Russia switched sides and backed the allied plan.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Type 45 is an advanced ship but I doubt it will be able to stand a salvo attack of 10 missiles plus another 10 decoys. Taking it out will be main priority of Iran and Syria in a real war scenario.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

WWIII Wargame:

PRIICKS: Pakistan+Russia(CSTO)+India+Iran+China+North Korea+Syria

Why would India ally itself with Pakistan (let alone China)? Am I missing something??!
read history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join