It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 has begun: US NATO vrs PRIICKS (wargame)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
reply to post by victor7

War game result:

The F-22's malfunctioned and crashed before entering Russian airspace. The pilots ejected safely and were recovered by allied forces.

Russia swept through Georgia in an blitzkrieg style assault and seemed to have won very quickly, but became bogged down in a guerrilla warfare quagmire. After mounting pressure from home, economic woes, and a stern tongue lashing from the UN, Russia retreated back home. Georgia is declared the victor for having survived and picks up the pieces.

WW III will have to wait until the next go around.
edit on 9-2-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

Corrections: 1. No guerilla warfare in Georgia. Georgians are different from Chechens. I do not belittle their fighting abilities - fought shoulder to shoulder with some of them - very brave guys. But there no hatred towards Russians which is the case with Chechens.
2. Russians work better under pressure. WW2/COLD WAR so no economic woes. We can survive on very tiny rations for years.
3. If something like that breaks out, UN will be obsolete and powerless. Well, it's pretty much true even now. So, no lashing from UN or the world community - we don't care.
4. Georgia quickly joins Russia. Russians advance southwards.
LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
India with Pakistan and China? lol good one. Indian would never side with either of those countries. The second largest Indian community outside of India is located in the States with 2,843,391 people.

It's an unstable alliance but theoretically possible under certain circumstances.
Second largest community? Which side will they take?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
PRIICKS: Pakistan+Russia(CSTO)+India+Iran+China+North Korea+Syria

Are you insulting them by calling them priicks or is that actually what they're called?
This reads more like a short story.
edit on 9-2-2012 by LonelyGuy because: (no reason given)

No insults. A Russian saying goes, Call me even a mushroom, but don't put me into a basket. Should I elaborate?
We're talking hypothetically. LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
reply to post by victor7

Of the 14 F-22s, 6 are immediately shot down by S-400s on the approach. By this time Mig-31s on patrol lock in to the remaining one's and wait for them to come within the range. Russian airfields south of Moscow go in to highest alert mode and 2 Squadrons of Su-35s take to air in wait for coming in F-22s.

4 more F-22s are shot down by S-400 battlion but 4 slip through. Armed with heavy guided bombs, they are successfully able to bomb the tunnel on Russia Georgia border and cut the Russians off from the main land.

51st Army is trapped in Georgia along with 4 Brigades of VDV and 5 dozen Spetsnaz special forces.......................

Too detailed...
See, it's drawn some attention. Let's joke a while.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
You are speaking of these things as if they are fact, when the only real fact here is that you made it all up

If and when these things come true, I don't think we'll have a chance to do what we are doing now. A bit of brain exercise, why not?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
Ahh ! , after reading your last post I finally get where you're going with this.
To everyone bagging the OP , let him run with it. Interject with your own ideas of what would happen in the given situation. Just don't bag him for sharing what he thinks might happen, as he's not asking everyone to believe him , just putting the ideas out there.

Please continue.

On a side note, Syria can't be far off now. Why not adapt your scenario to include this being a pre-curser, because as we all know, it is.

This thread is a development of one lovely discussion we had with OP. I hope it will eventually take a bit more serious shape. The purpose is (if OP agrees) to study the possibilities of WW3 outbreak taking into account the current state of affair in the ME and Iran. Let's speculate a bit.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MRHIDDENHAND

That's true, the real intention of the thread is to discuss global geopolitics not the details of each battles of any war. The question is therefore, will Russia and China get involved in the Syria Iran issue that has developed and even led to the US conducting beach landing war games on its east coast.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here come the NATO weapons for Syrian rebels and establishment of human corridors. This means NATO has already started the attack.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

This is bastardism that we saw in Libya. NATO egged on and fueled the civil war which killed 50,000 and injured many more. The evilness is on its agenda again. They are trying to fuel the civil war, destroy the country's infrastructure and if regime changes then have the new puppets award them contracts for rebuilding and implementing changes. Not once have we heard anybody from West mention a word to rebels to calm down and talk to the government of Assad and plan something good for the ongoing future.
edit on 9-2-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

India with Pakistan and China? lol good one. Indian would never side with either of those countries. The second largest Indian community outside of India is located in the States with 2,843,391 people.

I know exactly what I thought lol.

What a joke, India has clearly sides with US/West, the largest democracy in the world. Obama was treated like a rockstar there when he went.

All over Indian media constantly is hyped the threat of China, and Pakistan. So to think that they would side with them is hilarious and about ill minded as the good' ole boys who call Iranians Arabs.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkultracanuck

I know exactly what I thought lol.

What a joke, India has clearly sides with US/West, the largest democracy in the world. Obama was treated like a rockstar there when he went.

All over Indian media constantly is hyped the threat of China, and Pakistan. So to think that they would side with them is hilarious and about ill minded as the good' ole boys who call Iranians Arabs.

Is that why Indians are still buying oil from Iran despite US declaring to the world not to do so. Like Turkish, Egyptians, Greek.........Indians also play double game. No Indian help for US. Regarding the 2M in US, they can sing US anthem every single hour of the day

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
40 TR3B's take off from secret bases.They will split into 4 teams.

20 will head for china and 20 head for russia.When the arrive at there target they then split

into 2 teams of 10.And let lose on russia and china with rail guns and laser weapons.

They use revers fission bombs to clear large groups.And destroy all ICBM's.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i thought india would be with the other side during this upcoming conflict.

i was confused when i first heard india was paying gold for oil from iran. my entire perception of indian relations went out the window.

can someone fill me in on a decade of indian/american relations? in about 1 paragraph please.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In 1950 Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship, India made obligation to actively assist Nepal in national defence and military preparedness, and made both nations not to tolerate threats to each others security.[56][57] In 1958, the then-Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru visited Bhutan and reiterated India's support for Bhutan's independence and later declared in the Indian Parliament that any aggression against Bhutan would be seen as aggression against India.[58] . India started the process to bring the island country Maldives into India's security grid.[59] India is also one of three countries with whom Japan has a security pact, the others being Australia and the United States.[60] India and Russia have a military cooperation pact until 2010 which is likely to be extended or renewed.[61] In 1951,India and Burma signed a Treaty of Friendship in New Delhi. Article II of the treaty stipulated that "There shall be everlasting peace and unalterable friendship between the two States who shall ever strive to strengthen and develop further the cordial relations existing between the peoples of the two countries".[62] India had signed a pact to develop ports in Myanmar and various bilateral issues, including economic cooperation, connectivity, security and energy.[63] India and Israel have increased cooperation in military and intelligence ventures since the establishment of diplomatic relations. While India and Israel were officially "rivals" during the Cold War, the fall of the Soviet Union and the rise of Islamic terrorism in both countries have generated a solid strategic alliance.[64] India has maritime security arrangement in place with Oman and Qatar.[65] In 2008, a landmark defense pact was signed, under which India committed its military assets to protect "Qatar from external threats".[66]

Taken from wikipedia, people should think before they type

1: India is also one of three countries with whom Japan has a security pact, the others being Australia and the United States

They have a military cooperation pact with Russia, they have a "security" pact with Us, Oz and Japan a security pact is an agreement to defend the other is an agreement to cooperate one trumps the other by a mile, India has a "SECURITY" pact with the USA

2: India and Israel have increased cooperation in military and intelligence ventures since the establishment of diplomatic relations. While India and Israel were officially "rivals" during the Cold War, the fall of the Soviet Union and the rise of Islamic terrorism in both countries have generated a solid strategic alliance.

A strategic ALLIANCE with Israel

3: India has maritime security arrangement in place with Oman and Qatar.[65] In 2008, a landmark defense pact was signed, under which India committed its military assets to protect "Qatar from external threats".

Two small oil rich nations which do not wish to be part of Iran

India is firm;y rooted by Alliance, Security pact and Defense pacts to OUR side in this fight, they have 1.2 Billion people to offset the 1.5 Billion in China the 300 lb Gorilla has a 270 LB Baboon to contend with if it wants to fight

4: n 1950 Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship, India made obligation to actively assist Nepal in national defence and military preparedness, and made both nations not to tolerate threats to each others security.

China is both a threat to Nepal AND an Ally of Pakistan Indias worst enemy

India is the largest democracy in the world

India is FIRMLY on our side in this fight should it come

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
India will do what is in it's best interests to do, pact or no, they couldn't
side with packisan under any circumstances, It's against there religion
(joke, sometimes they have to be obviouse i have found). india and packistan
would have to agree over cashmire and that is unlikely, they have nuclear wepons
for this exact reason. If you can't trust an ally, then your in the poo. Australia
would cut all mineral and resources to china and india, that would anoy them
alittle given their investments. china would request indonesia's help in erradicating
that problem. so that changes it to priiicks, doesn't it. let me see Tiwan would
have to side one way or other their is no staying out of this. phillipeans sides with US
singapore sides with the US. south korea has it little foray into the north.
anyway this is all BS these guys know what they are playing for here a negociated
end to Syria and Iran will get the bomb.
edit on 9-2-2012 by wondera because: sorry spelling isn't my strong suit

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
thank you. i guess i was correct in assuming india were friendly(enough) with us. i was just missing some history.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
thank you. i guess i was correct in assuming india were friendly(enough) with us. i was just missing some history.

G.W Bush about 6 years ago referred to us as having a "secret great and powerful ally" in this war because he's stupid and never knows how to stfu lol

I'm pretty sure he was talking about India or maybe it could have been Armenia roflmao you never know with him.

seriously, India is the USA of WW3 they will mobilize that manufacturing capacity just like we did and trump the whole thing for us, it's in their best Interests to become a regional superpower over China and deal with Pakistan, India also has more Universities than the United states.

1. India 8,407
2. United States 5,758
3. Argentina 1,705
4. Spain 1,415
5. Mexico 1,341
6. Bangladesh 1,268
7. Indonesia 1,236
8. Japan 1,223
9. France 1,062
10. China 1,054

India has 8x the educated population of China next door Pakistan isn't even in the top 10

And what i'm saying is, mobilized in war time, 1.2 Billion people with PHD's trumps the living boo boo out of 1.5 Billion Rice farmers and factory slugs

India is the Trump card, i'd be sort of scared at what they could create if put under pressure to defend themselves

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I say once the nukes fly and India isn't even involved yet at this point and America and Europe likely have counter measures that make MAD somewhat obsolete on the conventional end and some cities are lost the whole thing becomes rather conventional.

When India comes in, in possession of US and Israeli weather modification toys the Russian winter is obsolete as a factor and Russia with a total population of 135 Million will be fighting on 3 fronts. Alaska Siberia, Eastern Europe and then India from the South who could in theory field 30-40 Million troops from that direction and has the manufacturing capacity to arm them with modern weapons as well as the simple fact India with those alliances with the small Oil states is in by far the best position to supply it's vehicles with Oil, China would literally have to defeat India before it could get so much as a drop of oil, China wouldn't even be able to fuel it's diesel subs to reach the states within the first months, if it got it from Russia Russia would be very short and again Russia and those pipelines are in the zone of combat with the USA and Japan

Nations like Pakistan and Iran have zero Nuclear defense and a single hit puts them out of the game instantly the road to Moscow would be wide open very quickly and India gets all the Oil, India would comfortable survive a few Pakistani and or Russian Nuke sites and they posses all the technology Japan, the USA and Israel would have to offer them, likely round one of Nuke strikes would be non significant to them, what's 100 million people in their scenario, China faces what Germany faced in WW2, fighting into India over frozen arduous terrain, nearly impossible and they lack the missile defense capacities of even Russia, not that they don't have the electronics they just don't have a lot and only 300 missiles of their own for Us. Europe India and Israel to try and take out, BUT they do have 90% of their industrial population on a small strip so even 1-2 Nukes in and they are starting in really bad shape not to mention the insane battery Taiwan would put on that coast

Europe and America would be hit hard, so would Russia and China but America in particular is vast and has resources and friends to help rebuild in Canada and Mexico where Russia and China has nothing but enemies on it's direct fronts, rebuilding while your being marched on is near impossible

I call: India as the winner of WW3 in nearly the exact same manner as the USA came in as the Trump card in WW2

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lordnightstalker

The only country India has mutual defense pact is Russia. I think India China have annual trade of over $100B.

End of the day, Either India will fight along side the Russian alliance or India will not fight with anyone. This is my guess atleast.

edit on 9-2-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
And for the record, America will be the UK of WW3, we will survive like they did toughing out that big EMP strike and some Missile devastated cities Just like the UK did in WW2 but greatly reduced in power as a New Democratic Superpower (us at the time) emerges Now India will take up the torch, we will survive probably be better off in the long road without the whole "Empire" thing because no one can actually invade us. India will get everyone's tech and have a strangle hold on all the oil while they modernize.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grayghost

TR3Bs are only recon planes, they cannot carry weapons. Unless you guys have something else that can. TR3Bs however can deceive radars well and that is a big threat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join