It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Fundamentalist Christian? Top ten signs!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Originally posted by SaturnFX

This shouldn't be in jokes and puns......

Why not?

Just because it may be mostly true, that does not make it any less *snipping* hilarious.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Couldn't have said it any better myself!

Well done!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Do you have any clue what means fundamental christian? Those who said they are, are mostly no fundamental christians.

1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

edit on 9/2/12 by OldHag because: Put the Bibleverse to make understand what is foundation of fundamentalist!!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
humor and not debate thread.

riiiight

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
"Help! The Atheists are revolting!"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Could miserliness be a trait?

I worked with a Christian colleague who heard me say to the secretary that I was thinking of donating some money to a worthy cause. He came in with the following comment: " Christianity is about forgiving and not giving."

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Originally posted by charles1952

That was a pretty vigorous attack, all right. And it met with a lot of approval, I can see the stars and flags.

Tell me, what is the purpose of your post. Is it to persuade Christians they are believing in a false religion? If so, then Christianity's defenders can come out for a discussion.

Is it to tell Christians as individuals that they are stupid?

Is it to tell Christians that they should be as kind, polite, gentle, loving, and thoughtful as you are?

When I know the answer, it will be easier to know how to respond.

This isn't a debate thread and no I'm not calling anyone stupid. I just don't support evil. www.evilbible.com...
edit on 9-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

Is what is good for the goose is good for the gander?
I will show you how easily it is to exploit the views that you so flippanty employ.
If I were to equate homosexuality with pedophilia, would that make me the evil one, or you?
I'll use the extreme views in the same manner as you to place a lablel from a hateful aspect as you have done.
I see you FAILED ttempt of drawing homosexual people to a thgread you started fro a gay ats club so now you want a fight?

I have heard a street preacher talk of the evils on homosexual activity.
He claimed that if a man can do a man, he can do a child.
So, is that you dude?
Are you a fundamentalist gay? Because there are alot of fundamentalist gays that have it in the nambla "code of ethics" and consider it a fundamentalist gay right to not age discriminate.
Is it true? Cab you do a child because you are a fundamentalist and NAMBLA supports it in their dogma? Or am I taking this out of context? I mean, I'ld hate to exploit anybody for sensationalism in and of itself like I believe you are doing.
What age limit have you personally set? Because NAMBLA seems to be the fundamentalist gay movement with alot of priinted literature that seems to support your cause.
So, "If a man can do a man, can he do a child"?
Just to help identify the fundamentalist view on homosexuality.

I hope I am wrong because I wouldn't want to take your sexual morals and insinuate anything hateful on you just for a flag or a star. I wouldn't want alot of attention at your expense or anything.
I just read somewhere that it's a fundamentalist gay view that that is a fundamentalist gay view.
Are you a fundamentalist?

Because I hate evil as you say.so I wouldn't want to be promoting hate on you or anything.
I'm with ya dude, I hate evil to.
Lets work together to define it.
And since we are both no haters, and I am a Christian and you are gay we can have this civil discussion here. You can have a good laugh at my expense, as long as it's to target "evil" and you can help answer my questions about the gays fundamentalist cause in NAMBLA. So what age do you feel sexual attraction is legitimate?
What age were you when you first had gay sex because that would help knowing about what NAMBLA and a fundamentalist gay would believe.
I ask this because I don't feel you know many Christians or what they believe, based upon your thread and the way it is worded BUT YOU DO KNOW YOURSELF, and tell me, from a fundamentalist gay view. Can you do a child? What age does the fundamentalist crowd at NAMBLA feel is and adequate age? And what was an adequate age for you?

Now, I am not trying to have a laugh at your expense, as you are here? I just want to side with you on a fight against evil....not at your expense though.
It's about fighting evil.
I'm with ya dude.

edit on 10-2-2012 by manna2 because: hey, I'm going with it, I am just trying to be funny

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Time4aChange
humor and not debate thread.

riiiight
oops..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join