It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7-year-old fights off kidnapper in Georgia CCTV: (one lucky little girl)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
The news stuck up for the mom. They said she was looking at strawberry's while her kids was close looking at toys. All wallmarts are the same, toys are on the other end of store. Her mom should have been by her.

Yes, you can tell by the CCTV that the mother wasn't anywhere near, or you would have seen her run to the girl. I NEVER EVER let my daughter out of my sight when we were in public places, and we were never more than 3 feet apart. Hopefully this mother has learned her lesson.

Having said that, you still need to teach your children how to protect themselves - as you can't always be with them 24/7.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Excellent child!

Look at her. How the hell could anyone do harm to little, innocent things!?! It makes my blood run cold.

And another thing - don't make the mistake of thinking women are any less likely to be offenders than men. Years ago, when my daughter was little, someone tried to drag an 11 year old girl into a car, just near the front of her home, round the corner from mine. She managed to struggle free. That was a man and woman together in that car. Be vigilant!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple

And another thing - don't make the mistake of thinking women are any less likely to be offenders than men.

That is a very valid point worth mentioning. It's not just men. There are women out there who do this kind of sick stuff.

In fact, I remember a news story from 2009. Do you remember the Sandra Cantu case? She was raped and murdered by her friends mom.

www.foxnews.com...

So yes, women are just as capable of doing horrible things like this. I agree. Be vigilant!
edit on 9-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can't get this scene from my head.

They need to make an example of this man, this perv.

Hang him high..... in public.

the more I think about it... a place like a Super Walmart just seems like a crazy place to attempt this. Especially if it was his intentions to take her from the store. I can't wait to see the rest of the CCTV tapes from other angles etc. As he left the store, drove from the park lot etc. That will be telling I am sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
WOW! What a lucky lucky little girl! This is so why everyone needs to make there children aware of Stranger danger at a young age,

Well done child, you may have just saved many of lives xx

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by seedofchucky

I wonder what the guy was planning on doing , just walking out with a girl , beind held up , and mouth shut and nobody else would notice?

lol what kinda game plan did he have.

What scares me is this. The Wal-Marts where I am have a private family bathroom with a lock on it in the back of the store, near the toys.... I wonder if he was going to take her to the bathroom and rape her or something...

I can't imagine what else some loser would be wanting to do, kidnapping a small child. It's heartbreaking.

But at the same time. This story makes me so happy. She did every thing right and now, this A-hole is off the streets.

Good for her. This is why it is important to teach your kids self defense, stranger danger and things like that.

edit on 9-2-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Thank God she was taught how to respond!

The thing I'm having trouble understanding is did he really expect to walk out of the store holding her like that???
Her kicking, terrified eyes & his hand over her mouth would alert even the most apathetic surely? I'm not familiar with the layout of the store, but I'd assume he'd have to pass a s***load of registers & people. We have 'greeters' in similar stores here that he would have to get past.
I think you're right GMT, taking her to a bathroom makes much more sense. Effin monster.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
She should enjoy the honor while it lasts, with today's legal system she's lucky she wasn't charged as an adult with aggravated assault.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Star and flag. one brave little girl to bad she wasn't a CCWL carrier.

Amazing young girl, good for her, I hope she learns Karate next!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
First of all, I must thank you for this info. I have a 9 years old daughter and I always tell her to stay close to her mother when they go buy groceries or to the mall.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
She should enjoy the honor while it lasts, with today's legal system she's lucky she wasn't charged as an adult with aggravated assault.

Aggravated assault to this guy would be nothing if I was the father.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

You know....... You probably aren't far off.

The guy will say something like... She was lost, crying, asking me to help her find her mommy. I tried to pick her up so we could go get her mommy and LOOK WHAT I GET>>>>

I totally see that being his defense.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
that was one helluva of a resistance by a child.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

This story is getting some great news coverage. It needs to be out there.

The main problem is the location of the attack. Remember this poor victim in Fla-2004. Please I only put this here so people can actually see these sickos at work. This stuff needs to be SCREAMED about.

Carlie Brucia Abduction

Poor child. Wasn't paying attention, took a "short cut", didn't tell anyone... etc etc.

He got a death sentence-which was upheld. He pleeded for his the sparing of his life etc. scum.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

chemically castrate these sickos.

Just so you know - chemical castration does not stop child rapists. I'll not go into detail - but believe me - it does not.

You know what I (also) truly despise? Well of course I despise children not being safe. Of course I do. It's horrific. But beyond that? Just you wait and watch as time goes by. Sit back and watch all the new implementation(s) and techniques ('chipping' of children at birth), all the rights and ways of life that are changed in the name of 'keeping children safe' - while our day to day freedoms are revoked more and more after every case such as this.

How about instead of making everyone pay for what these freaks are doing we initiate mandatory execution of CONVICTED child rapists? NO MORE SECOND CHANCES for child rapists. Sooner or later we'll run out of child rapists while keeping our rights/freedom intact.

peace

edit on 10-2-2012 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Well then, actually castration. If anything... they won't be using that particular part or the gradificaiton assocaited with it.

Death is okay by me to-if can be proven beyond doubt-video, DNA, caught in the act etc etc.

I'm flexable.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I've been to a walmart.. strawberries are never nearby toys.
Mother should also have been keeping an eye out. Had things gone differently she would have regretted it for the rest of her life.

Edit:
Ah.. I see infin8ty was on top of it too. Good observation.
edit on 10-2-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join