It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mortgage deal could bring billions in relief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by xuenchen

ok... So..

They take care of the people that hasnt lost their butts yet.. So much for the thousands who already lost their butts.. What about them? Why is this only for those that are STILL in their homes and not included for the ones that's already LOST their homes??

I dont get this...
edit on 9-2-2012 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

Good Point.

Take a look at the related thread in the OP.

The article linked has some answers.

Always remember too....

Some of the most highly educated people in the country make these things happen

edit on Feb-09-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

I must have missed it. I am unable to find any specifics on this. I for one would like to know. Mostly due to the way it was handled, not just the fact that they purposely inflated our mortage not even 2 years in. Not to mention the way they took it back.. I had the house up for sale.. Some people just showed up and told our realtor that they were taking the hosue the next day... they didnt of course as it wasnt even a month after the home hit our 3 month mark of being terribly late.. Matter of fact, I even contacted those Aholes and told them what was happening and they advised that they would prefer and also give me 4-6 weeks to sell the damned thing. Nope... Those hounds showed up the next few days and told my realtor WHILE she was showing the house, that it was pointless and they were taking it back. I should also sue them for the hell I went through the next 2 years.. Divorce, nearly lost my job (fortunatly they understood what was going on but It left me out of work for a whole year untill I was able to get back on my feet and able to at least hold onto the rest of my belongings). What a hell of a life that was! Even to this day I honestly can say that I rather have died of some sort of ailment than go through all that crap and looking back on it.. It all still feels the same.

I would love to be able to control the lives and monies of the Aholes who put me in that cituation. They would fare just as bad as we did and I would make damn sure they understood every single feeling and frustration, giving up on life and everything, when I'm done...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

The related links are vague as you say.

I saw something somewhere that said people already foreclosed could get some token amount back over time.
(It wasn't much - $2000 over 3 years maybe)

It may only be some States however but I don't know.

Your situation may not be unique, as we have heard stories like that before.

And I think only some banks are involved, not all banks, so that alone limits everything.

Sounds like you may want to talk to a lawyer (not that it would do any good).

This new deal may actually backfire and Obama could lose votes with this.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

This just in!!

Warren Buffett’s stake in Bank of America Corp. increased in value by $154 million after President Obama and the U.S. Justice Department announced a $25 billion foreclosure abuse settlement with the five largest U.S. banks Thursday, records show.

freebeacon.com...

I wonder how much of a jump George Soros got in all of this?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join