It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too many duplicate posts!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX
OK further proof of this guy’s words:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

3 topics on the same thing on the same page of the same forum!

Yeah, and I saw those posts and closed all the duplicate ones this morning.
We do our best to close duplicates, but there are only so many of us and a LOT of posts.

If anyone notices a duplicate post that's not been closed, feel free to use the "comments" button at the top of your screen and provide us with links to the threads so someone can take care of them. That's the quickest way.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Sorry, I just had to throw this out there...

Duplicate topics ABOUT duplicate topics:

I'm sure there are tons more out there, but I can't be bothered to look.

It would appear to me the boss has also notice our sloppy way of doing business..
How Much is this costing me?? New Servers, Short on Mods, (thats why I'm working tonight) ... let me repeat the the first question, 2nd, okay 3rd...
Anymore questions? Sorry Simon, got carried away... Still looking for a VP postion however!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Some people just need to realise that with the some 2500-3000 posts per day, we do our best to moderate every one of them.

We are only human. The ATS forums are huge to say the least. Creating a topic to moan about duplicate posting when similar posts about duplicate posting already exist just goes to show the way of online discussion.

What was stopping a quick search for a similar thread and adding your two cents... Now we have another one.

Don't be suprised if some of the staff respond in such a way to this thread as if we already have dozens of times before.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Some people just need to realise that with the some 2500-3000 posts per day, we do our best to moderate every one of them.

The thread was directed more towards the posters rather than towards the mods.

We are only human. The ATS forums are huge to say the least. Creating a topic to moan about duplicate posting when similar posts about duplicate posting already exist just goes to show the way of online discussion.

What was stopping a quick search for a similar thread and adding your two cents... Now we have another one.

This thread was started back in September 2004.
I posted here instead of starting a new thread on the same subject.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

We are only human.
Sorry, but to quote you... 'We are in the 21st century'.

Anyway, there are on, as far as I remember, 3rd page of War on Terrorism forum threads titled 'God a terrorist' and '9/11 attacks written in Bible books'. Shouldn't be they moved to the Conspiracies in Religions forum?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join